Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12900

Thread: Robert and Aaron Spoiler Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Tink02
    Posts
    382
    Thanked: 235

    Robert and Aaron Spoiler Thread

    Starting this thread to discuss Robron related spoilers

    Feel free to merge if there is already a similar thread for Robron. Couldn't find one

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dees1 For This Useful Post:

    77unicorns (24-12-2016), Captainswan (28-11-2016), Fhionnuisce2 (26-05-2017)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Emmerdale Mill
    Posts
    1,094
    Thanked: 1405
    Quote Originally Posted by dees1 View Post
    Starting this thread to discuss Robron related spoilers

    Feel free to merge if there is already a similar thread for Robron. Couldn't find one
    I am here .... X

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Renovated Mill House
    Posts
    3,916
    Thanked: 4049
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    I am here .... X
    Me too.

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Tink02
    Posts
    382
    Thanked: 235
    Yay

    Raingle is Tink02jr if anyone is wondering. My 14 year ED mad fan.

  6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to dees1 For This Useful Post:

    77unicorns (28-11-2016), angeldust (28-11-2016), Captainswan (28-11-2016), Fhionnuisce2 (07-02-2018), Sug-din (28-11-2016)

  7. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Puppy Dog Eyes
    Posts
    139
    Thanked: 82
    Quote Originally Posted by dees1 View Post
    Yay

    Raingle is Tink02jr if anyone is wondering. My 14 year ED mad fan.
    Welcome Raingle You've got good taste

  8. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    276
    Thanked: 278
    LOL these new spoilers have sent people into a downward spiral of depression at the other place. Honestly they're set off by the smallest of thing. Personally I don't like the sound of it as I feel it's playing directly into Rebecca's hands.
    Last edited by *RG83*; 28-11-2016 at 18:50.

  9. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    The Woolpack
    Posts
    190
    Thanked: 146
    Flippin' eck, this is tricky on mobile
    Anyway, i was trying to say...im looking forward to all this
    I love Aaron with an edge

    15/12 7pm
    "Revengeful Aaron breaks into the living room at HF, freezing when he hears a noise. He's relieved to see its just Dog but he soon hears Rebecca and rushes to the door taking the money from the safe with him. Rebecca notices the safe is open and empty but who will she suspect?

    8pm
    Livs delighted when Aaron tells her they're buying Mill and Aaron seems happy everything is coming together, until a drunken Moira comments on Robert and Rebeccas closeness "
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]

  10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 77unicorns For This Useful Post:

    Captainswan (28-11-2016), dees1 (28-11-2016), Sug-din (28-11-2016)

  11. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Renovated Mill House
    Posts
    3,916
    Thanked: 4049
    Quote Originally Posted by 77unicorns View Post
    Flippin' eck, this is tricky on mobile
    Anyway, i was trying to say...im looking forward to all this
    I love Aaron with an edge

    15/12 7pm
    \"Revengeful Aaron breaks into the living room at HF, freezing when he hears a noise. He's relieved to see its just Dog but he soon hears Rebecca and rushes to the door taking the money from the safe with him. Rebecca notices the safe is open and empty but who will she suspect?

    8pm
    Livs delighted when Aaron tells her they're buying Mill and Aaron seems happy everything is coming together, until a drunken Moira comments on Robert and Rebeccas closeness \"
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]

    pic 3 is a lovely thing to see.😀

  12. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Tink02
    Posts
    382
    Thanked: 235
    Quote Originally Posted by 77unicorns View Post
    Flippin' eck, this is tricky on mobile
    Anyway, i was trying to say...im looking forward to all this
    I love Aaron with an edge

    15/12 7pm
    \\"Revengeful Aaron breaks into the living room at HF, freezing when he hears a noise. He's relieved to see its just Dog but he soon hears Rebecca and rushes to the door taking the money from the safe with him. Rebecca notices the safe is open and empty but who will she suspect?

    8pm
    Livs delighted when Aaron tells her they're buying Mill and Aaron seems happy everything is coming together, until a drunken Moira comments on Robert and Rebeccas closeness \\"
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    You're getting so good with this photo posting, you're dangerous

  13. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Puppy Dog Eyes
    Posts
    139
    Thanked: 82
    I'm here So are we just posting on this one from now on instead of the other soapboard one?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 9 users browsing this thread. (3 members and 6 guests)

  1. EddyBee,
  2. Gcorston1234,
  3. Sug-din

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •