Page 1267 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 26776711671217125712651266126712681269127713171367 ... LastLast
Results 12,661 to 12,670 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Good Morning Eddy👋

Thanks for all the links to articles etc. Very much appreciated.👍

Hope you are keeping better and recovering from your cold. 🤗

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (16-04-2019), Fhionnuisce2 (16-04-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    Morning Eddy more Drama along the way but they have to put little bit in there for the s/l otherwise it be a bit boring but they will sort it and they will convice Natille in the end and our Rob will convince her and lets hope we have Chas+Paddy be involved to but hand in there we will have our Robron Baby s/l this year

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (16-04-2019), Sug-din (16-04-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    Morning Eddy more Drama along the way but they have to put little bit in there for the s/l otherwise it be a bit boring but they will sort it and they will convice Natille in the end and our Rob will convince her and lets hope we have Chas+Paddy be involved to but hand in there we will have our Robron Baby s/l this year
    hi matty

you right there has to be some drama and if it turns out not to be natilie it will be someone else si I not bothered at all cos they going to have their own kid in the end

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (16-04-2019)

hi eddie

hope you better now and thanx for all the spoilers im actually looking forward to the niteclub stuff specially as it seems maya getting whats coming but suppose its always possible that she slip out of being caught someway and it drags on a bit more

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (16-04-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Hi Micheal👋
    I think they are maybe on quite a bit this week regarding the surrogacy stuff, but I could be wrong.
    hi don

you know id rather liv hadn't started to blackmail but I know she has good intentions

maybe theres a twist and it was just to test maya

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (16-04-2019), Sug-din (16-04-2019), tammyy2j (17-04-2019)

I know this is daft but it really makes me shudder when mentions Liverpool as it immediately makes me picture PD - even when he doesn’t mention her name.

Vic is back to being annoying again.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (16-04-2019)

did maya get a divorce payout from liam?

I know we now seem to have no choice but to accept that Seb is s child - even though we have still not had definite proof, but what I personally would prefer is if he was just mentioned if necessary but not seen. I gather from tonight’s scene that they have recast the lovely Lily with a little boy - does this mean we are going to see more of him?

I do feel those scenes of Faith & Bear lying about Robrons status was unnecessary drama (if you could actually call that farce, drama). How could they even consider involving Bear in those discussions, he hardly knows anything about anybody he’s not been there five minutes. That is just ridiculous.

The boys looked so good tonight and they would make wonderful parents. Please for once could ED let the boys succeed with something in a normal way without making them stooges for unnecessary silliness. Both Ryan and Danny deserve so much better quality storylines to show the talent they have, let Maxine write for them all the time. ❤️

Sorry for the rant tonight guys but I just get so frustrated with the way the boys characters are treated.😠

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    I know we now seem to have no choice but to accept that Seb is s child - even though we have still not had definite proof, but what I personally would prefer is if he was just mentioned if necessary but not seen. I gather from tonight’s scene that they have recast the lovely Lily with a little boy - does this mean we are going to see more of him?

I do feel those scenes of Faith & Bear lying about Robrons status was unnecessary drama (if you could actually call that farce, drama). How could they even consider involving Bear in those discussions, he hardly knows anything about anybody he’s not been there five minutes. That is just ridiculous.

The boys looked so good tonight and they would make wonderful parents. Please for once could ED let the boys succeed with something in a normal way without making them stooges for unnecessary silliness. Both Ryan and Danny deserve so much better quality storylines to show the talent they have, let Maxine write for them all the time. ❤️

Sorry for the rant tonight guys but I just get so frustrated with the way the boys characters are treated.��
    I'm on the exact same page as you on everything in your post.

As for the recasting of baby Seb, my guess is that we will be seeing more of him.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (16-04-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    I'm on the exact same page as you on everything in your post.

As for the recasting of baby Seb, my guess is that we will be seeing more of him.
    Thanks Eddy. I don’t feel quite so bad now, knowing that someone else feels the way I did. 👍

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (16-04-2019)

Thread Information