Page 1259 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 25975911591209124912571258125912601261126913091359 ... LastLast
Results 12,581 to 12,590 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Evening Micheal👋

I agree with you, tonight really wasn’t worth watching.
    I hoped that we’d see the last of Bear, but as you say it seems he’s staying around. Shame! What I would like to know is, Where the heck do all these people sleep in The Woolpack - just how many bedrooms are there?
    I don’t think Dawn did it either.
    Don’t trust Manpreet and the daughter is just so stupid too.

Hope the boys are on the rest of the week. I thought they were supposed to be back today again.
    hi don hope you well

I actually only watched tonite cos I thought the guyz were in it

the ds spoilers used to be quite detailed but they don't say much now unless theres more detailed ones somewhere elsed

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (08-04-2019), Sug-din (08-04-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    Well, we already know that Victoria suffers a serious sexual assault that night, so that is why she is shown in distress in her reflection. I think that Leyla catches Jacob with Maya and bashes her up which is why those 2 are shown like that in their trailer reflections.

I'm not sure about the 2 brothers. The rumours that are going round are suggesting that one is stabbed and the other is unable to help.
    thanx eddie as I actually didn't know any of that

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (08-04-2019), Sug-din (08-04-2019)

Robron photo from one of next week's episodes.

https://twitter.com/xloucliftonx/sta...931693056?s=19
    Last edited by EddyBee; 08-04-2019 at 22:18.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (09-04-2019), Sug-din (08-04-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    hi don hope you well

I actually only watched tonite cos I thought the guyz were in it

the ds spoilers used to be quite detailed but they don't say much now unless theres more detailed ones somewhere elsed
    Hi Micheal👋

That’s the reason I watched live too - every time there was a scene change I was hoping it would be Robron. Disappointed. ☹️

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (09-04-2019), Fhionnuisce2 (09-04-2019)

Ryan Hawley up for Best Actor at BSAs.

https://twitter.com/DannyBMClub/stat...05237072945152

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (09-04-2019), Sug-din (09-04-2019)

Robron next week. Inside Soap article scan.

https://twitter.com/ishipvanity/stat...651005953?s=21

Click on article to expand. Contains other spoilers as well.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Ryan Hawley up for Best Actor at BSAs.

https://twitter.com/DannyBMClub/stat...05237072945152

He thoroughly deserves this - even if it’s just for his range of different facial expressions and one liners that he can give so brilliantly .

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Robron next week. Inside Soap article scan.

https://twitter.com/ishipvanity/stat...651005953?s=21

Click on article to expand. Contains other spoilers as well.
    I do hope they don’t turn this storyline into a big joke by getting Faith & Bear involved in it. The boys deserve to have a storyline like this treated correctly.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

All of next week's Robron spoilers in one place.

Monday 15th April - Meanwhile Robert Sugden (Ryan Hawley) is keen to forge ahead with the surrogacy plans and invites Natalie over.

Tuesday 16th April 7pm - Plus Aaron Dingle (Danny Miller) gets a call and is excited to tell his other half Robert (Ryan Hawley) and little sister Liv (Isobel Steele) that Natalie the surrogate is arriving at 6pm today!

Tuesday 16th April 8pm - Aaron Dingle (Danny Miller) and his husband Robert Sugden (Ryan Hawley) have got an important meeting scheduled with Natalie who has put herself forward as a potential surrogate for them.

Unfortunately, Robert finds himself held up for the meeting when he’s stuck on the road and poor Aaron, who’s desperate that they should make a good impression on Natalie, gets increasingly stressed out waiting for him to show.

Faith Dingle (Sally Dexter), Aaron’s gran, steps in to try and help the situation and promises to keep Natalie entertained in the pub for as long as possible as a delaying tactic.

However she and Bear get carried away spinning lies about the boys to make them seem an attractive surrogacy proposition. Aaron is right to have alarm bells ringing when Faith’s tactics backfire and the situation starts spiralling out of control.

Friday 19th April - Faith Dingle (Sally Dexter) feels terrible for the way she lied and misled Natalie, Aaron Dingle (Danny Miller) and Robert Sugden’s (Ryan Hawley) potential surrogate, earlier in the week. She and Bear Wolf (Joshua Richards) were seen trying to stall Natalie when Robert was running late for the important meeting he and Aaron had lined up with her, but Faith got carried away spinning glowing stories about the boys to try to paint them in a favourable light.

Her efforts ended up back-firing and now she feels dreadful about throwing a spanner in the works with their surrogacy plans.

Can she make things better?

With thanks to this tumblr account.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

All of next week's Robron spoilers in one place.

Monday 15th April - Meanwhile Robert Sugden (Ryan Hawley) is keen to forge ahead with the surrogacy plans and invites Natalie over.

Tuesday 16th April 7pm - Plus Aaron Dingle (Danny Miller) gets a call and is excited to tell his other half Robert (Ryan Hawley) and little sister Liv (Isobel Steele) that Natalie the surrogate is arriving at 6pm today!

Tuesday 16th April 8pm - Aaron Dingle (Danny Miller) and his husband Robert Sugden (Ryan Hawley) have got an important meeting scheduled with Natalie who has put herself forward as a potential surrogate for them.

Unfortunately, Robert finds himself held up for the meeting when he’s stuck on the road and poor Aaron, who’s desperate that they should make a good impression on Natalie, gets increasingly stressed out waiting for him to show.

Faith Dingle (Sally Dexter), Aaron’s gran, steps in to try and help the situation and promises to keep Natalie entertained in the pub for as long as possible as a delaying tactic.

However she and Bear get carried away spinning lies about the boys to make them seem an attractive surrogacy proposition. Aaron is right to have alarm bells ringing when Faith’s tactics backfire and the situation starts spiralling out of control.

Friday 19th April - Faith Dingle (Sally Dexter) feels terrible for the way she lied and misled Natalie, Aaron Dingle (Danny Miller) and Robert Sugden’s (Ryan Hawley) potential surrogate, earlier in the week. She and Bear Wolf (Joshua Richards) were seen trying to stall Natalie when Robert was running late for the important meeting he and Aaron had lined up with her, but Faith got carried away spinning glowing stories about the boys to try to paint them in a favourable light.

Her efforts ended up back-firing and now she feels dreadful about throwing a spanner in the works with their surrogacy plans.

Can she make things better?

With thanks to this tumblr account.
    thanx for that and the scans eddie

looks like plenty of the guyz then

expect that the faith stuff is meant to be funny and probably will be but not good if she messes things up for them unless it meant to lead on to them doing something better soon

just realised we have two eps tonite but one hour apart and on different channels you prob have a joined up hour
    Last edited by Fhionnuisce2; 09-04-2019 at 16:28.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (09-04-2019), Sug-din (09-04-2019)

Thread Information