Page 303 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 2032532933013023033043053133534038031303 ... LastLast
Results 3,021 to 3,030 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    hi Don im will always there for our Robron and Aaron will be out sooner then we think he will not serve the full 12 months and something must happen for that to happen and i still say Danny+Ryan were filming in the pub a few weeks back and Robert will be moving into Mill Cott soon with Liv some say that photo was a old one but i think its a new one i think once we have a episode of life in prision with Aaron Dingle he be out around then mybe when Lucy goes on mertirty leave
    Hi Matty

I also think that he won't be in for that long - I know they've built the prison set but I'm sure it will become very upsetting if they drag this story on for too many months. As you say maybe once the special episode has been on things may change.

Unfortunately no ED tonight what will we do with ourselves? Have to watch old Robron videos I think may be a good thing - remember the happy times ready for when the happier times come again when they get back together.

Well I am in a better mood today and been very busy but occasionally pondering this weeks episodes.

Firstly, I loved Danny and Ryan's performances, they were heartfelt and hit the perfect note and indeed in the Robron scenes the writing was very good, I will continue to follow Robron as I love the depiction of two ordinary guys who happen to be very much in love.

Anyway:-

I loved the words they used privately to commit to each other, very raw and honest
    I loved that the writers on both episodes used so many references to the progression of the relationship it shows history and maybe remind some ordinary viewers the depth of the relationship.
    I loved that their family and friends accepted they had committed to each other and were now married.
    I loved Diane called Son-in-Law.
    I loved that protected when Diane mentioned his Dad, shows reference back to SSW
    I loved the wellie drinking and the fact that ALL the Dingles accepted as married partner.
    I loved that they danced (a little) and kissed publicly - how can anyone not see they are in love.
    I loved that Paddy noticed how much loves .
    I loved that Chas hugged as well.
    I loved that they called each other husbands and liked it - also Mr Sugden and Mr Dingle to each other was cute.
    I loved the last scene, they are so much a couple.

I wished:

They would have had a dedicated wedding episode and removed the ridiculousness of the Faith stuff, I actually like the Faith character but it spoiled some of the romance. I think the Laurel and David storylines are really important and interesting, they felt squeezed in to the wedding for no reason, they deserve to be treated with more care and attention.

I remain somewhat frustrated at two things:-

1. I so so wish we would have had a proper marriage or indeed a public commitment ceremony, IanMc failed to deliver what he repeatedly promised
    2. Even with the Lucy excuse they could have easily written this as a proper wedding, they could have had them do the legal paperwork before they left for the Vegas trip that didn't happen with the excuse that they knew Chas would want to see them marry when they got home. They could still have had a last minute marriage with Robert using his powers to secure a venue and registrar - stranger things have happened. Then they could have had the shindig back at the Woolpack with wellie and all the tack.

Finally,

If IanMc reads any of these ramblings, I think he is good and has done well especially with Robron, I wished he had been more honest about the 'wedding' being a private commitment with an after party with family than the hype of it being a wedding. I think Ian needs to resolve this some time in 2017 by Robron having a registry office marriage (small and intimate, no drama) he could even just have it in an episode without any forewarning how great would that be !!!!!!!

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

*RG83* (22-02-2017), angeldust (22-02-2017), Marianne_321 (22-02-2017), Sug-din (22-02-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Hi Matty

I also think that he won't be in for that long - I know they've built the prison set but I'm sure it will become very upsetting if they drag this story on for too many months. As you say maybe once the special episode has been on things may change.

Unfortunately no ED tonight what will we do with ourselves? Have to watch old Robron videos I think may be a good thing - remember the happy times ready for when the happier times come again when they get back together.
    i be watching the lastnights episode again there`s nothing else to watch and like IM keep saying he has plans for Robron once this s/l in jail is over well he cant if Aaron wont come out to 2018 ? so i guess something happens and gets to appeal yeah and im going for about mind April just like IM said that Robron will move into Mill Cott in mid early spring and maxine writes tommorw ist ep so mybe we get a bedroom scene if it carries over from lastnight

5. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (22-02-2017)

There is a new spoiler video featuring Aaron and Robert before prison. You will find it on 'robron spoilers':

http://robronspoilers.tumblr.com
    Last edited by EddyBee; 22-02-2017 at 19:35.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

*RG83* (22-02-2017), angeldust (22-02-2017), Marianne_321 (22-02-2017), Paul_Robs (22-02-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    Well I am in a better mood today and been very busy but occasionally pondering this weeks episodes.

Firstly, I loved Danny and Ryan's performances, they were heartfelt and hit the perfect note and indeed in the Robron scenes the writing was very good, I will continue to follow Robron as I love the depiction of two ordinary guys who happen to be very much in love.

Anyway:-

I loved the words they used privately to commit to each other, very raw and honest
    I loved that the writers on both episodes used so many references to the progression of the relationship it shows history and maybe remind some ordinary viewers the depth of the relationship.
    I loved that their family and friends accepted they had committed to each other and were now married.
    I loved Diane called Son-in-Law.
    I loved that protected when Diane mentioned his Dad, shows reference back to SSW
    I loved the wellie drinking and the fact that ALL the Dingles accepted as married partner.
    I loved that they danced (a little) and kissed publicly - how can anyone not see they are in love.
    I loved that Paddy noticed how much loves .
    I loved that Chas hugged as well.
    I loved that they called each other husbands and liked it - also Mr Sugden and Mr Dingle to each other was cute.
    I loved the last scene, they are so much a couple.

I wished:

They would have had a dedicated wedding episode and removed the ridiculousness of the Faith stuff, I actually like the Faith character but it spoiled some of the romance. I think the Laurel and David storylines are really important and interesting, they felt squeezed in to the wedding for no reason, they deserve to be treated with more care and attention.

I remain somewhat frustrated at two things:-

1. I so so wish we would have had a proper marriage or indeed a public commitment ceremony, IanMc failed to deliver what he repeatedly promised
    2. Even with the Lucy excuse they could have easily written this as a proper wedding, they could have had them do the legal paperwork before they left for the Vegas trip that didn't happen with the excuse that they knew Chas would want to see them marry when they got home. They could still have had a last minute marriage with Robert using his powers to secure a venue and registrar - stranger things have happened. Then they could have had the shindig back at the Woolpack with wellie and all the tack.

Finally,

If IanMc reads any of these ramblings, I think he is good and has done well especially with Robron, I wished he had been more honest about the 'wedding' being a private commitment with an after party with family than the hype of it being a wedding. I think Ian needs to resolve this some time in 2017 by Robron having a registry office marriage (small and intimate, no drama) he could even just have it in an episode without any forewarning how great would that be !!!!!!!
    hi Paul well said ive been a Robron since day 1 and now a proper couple and with all thats going to happen while Aaron`s inside Rob will be gutted he not his husband beside him and i think he will it out on one person and that finn i know Ryan said he wont but i think he will and he to be there for Liv but once cahs+Liv leave and Lucy +Isoble do there leave Aaron will have to rely on Rob and i think Rob will step the mark and be there for and Aaron will get through his Dark times ahead knowing that Rob we be right behind him and all this will make Robron Stronger when Aaron gets out sooner then we think i say about mid April

Emmerdale star Danny Miller speaks out after 'emotional' Robron wedding as Aaron Dingle and Robert Sugden get married

Article here, OK magazine.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

*RG83* (22-02-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    There is a new spoiler video featuring Aaron and Robert before prison. You will find it on 'robron spoilers':

Thanks for the link. I'm avoiding watching video clips until they actually play out but have read some of the other bits. 👍🏻

omg there IS an ed tonite I wasn't really listening but its just said it coming up next at usual time

eta its not a follow on from last nite its outakes or funny stuff

eta2 not even that funny some of it is don't like old silent movies and a lot of people I don't even recognise and no Aaron or Robert yet
    Last edited by Fhionnuisce2; 22-02-2017 at 20:16.

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post

hi Eddy i seen that ED FB ealier and wouldnt be nice if we had a bedroom scene say like the day after the wedding i know its maxine`s episode again would be a lovely scene just before the vedict so lets all stay postive and we know that Aaron wont be jail for the whole 12 months with all the plans that IM has made for Robron and the a new set for Mill Cott i say Rob+Liv will move in first and Aaron once he free i say about mid APRIL or May or even before it has to be after the the life of Aaron Dingle episode and once Isoble+Lucy leave for there stuff Aaron only has Rob to turn to

Sorry guys I was mad busy last night and all day today so couldn't come on sooner. It's half term so I've been up to my neck in taking kids here, there and everywhere.

I'm loving the wedding photo-album ED did.

There was some really lovely scenes and stuff and I did enjoy it all. Even the other stories didn't bother me but the Faith/Police stuff I could've done without but loved her comment about not kicking 'blondie' out of bed for leaving crumbs.

I don't think it was fair to describe that as a wedding though tbh and frankly they've both made promises to each other in they past that they haven't entirely stuck to so I do find it difficult to buy into these being meaningful vows. Like I said I did enjoy it and im sure they can consider themselves permanently committed to each other.
    Last edited by *RG83*; 22-02-2017 at 20:38.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to *RG83* For This Useful Post:

77unicorns (22-02-2017), EddyBee (22-02-2017)

Thread Information