Page 1281 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 28178111811231127112791280128112821283129113311381 ... LastLast
Results 12,801 to 12,810 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    I'm wondering what story it is that Emmerdale are now trying to tell with this Jacob/Maya/grooming business. No need to go to the police/authorities as a first step? That it's ok to appoint yourself, and a group of friends as judge, jury and executioner? That it's ok to repeatedly use violence, and plenty of it, against a paedophile rather than show any trust in one of the world's finest policing/judicial systems. I could go on but I can't be bothered.

Just like Ross's acid attack story, another massive fail from Emmerdale.
    Totally agree with you. Yet again Emmerdale have completely gone off the original storyline of this supposedly bringing people’s attention to grooming.

Sorry but there’s no way that Maya or anyone would have recovered that quickly and been able to move that easily after being hit on the head and ended up in the river. Also she didn’t know where she was so how come the next time we saw her she’s all cleaned up and in a hotel room with Jacob. At least Billy’s flashback did make some kind of sense. 👎

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (07-05-2019), Fhionnuisce2 (07-05-2019)

On a much brighter note the boys scenes were great tonight. All the flirty banter was a welcome thing. No need to think too hard what they got up to when they got home. Well done Maxine.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (07-05-2019), Fhionnuisce2 (07-05-2019)

seen both eps now

first thing its amazing what they can pack into an ep with a fantastic writer sometimes its so obvs they just spinning it out with rubbish

so much in it that it was hard to keep up with the first ep

might have to watch both tonites eps again cos im sure to have missed something

the maya stuff was good but jacob got her to hotel very quick and it also means he was faking it well when leyla was telling him she knew

not quite sure about vic stuff cos it seemed it was someone she knew well like from the village but seems its actually the guy she spoke to in the club

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (08-05-2019), Sug-din (07-05-2019)

I'm wondering what story it is that Emmerdale are now trying to tell with this Jacob/Maya/grooming business. No need to go to the police/authorities as a first step? That it's ok to appoint yourself, and a group of friends as judge, jury and executioner? That it's ok to repeatedly use violence, and plenty of it, against a paedophile rather than show any trust in one of the world's finest policing/judicial systems. I could go on but I can't be bothered.

Just like Ross's acid attack story, another massive fail from Emmerdale. The important story that Emmerdale felt just had to be told, is just a lot of publicity seeking nonsense.
    these shows aren't meant to be a morality guide

Quote Originally Posted by mrfreeman View Post
    these shows aren't meant to be a morality guide
    You are correct. However, Emmerdale does not agree with you. Look at what the production team have said in interviews, particularly at the launch of Ross' acid attack story line and the launch of the grooming.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (08-05-2019), Sug-din (08-05-2019)

You are correct. However, Emmerdale does not agree with you. Look at what the production team have said in interviews, particularly at the launch of Ross' acid attack story line and the launch of the grooming.
    agree with you eddie and the same with the prison spice thing

ed say that they do loads of research for the sls and they prob do but then the producers think that they must quickly move on to the next sensational thing to keep people watching and yet I think real fans would like to see some of these sls followed thru properly and developed so I really hope they don't mess up the surrogacy stuff

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (08-05-2019), Sug-din (08-05-2019)

Sorry but I think that Vic segment of the story was OTT & totally unnecessary. I wouldn’t say she deserved it as there is no way I condone that type of violence but she didn’t know him at all, she should not have asked him into her home.

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Sorry but I think that Vic segment of the story was OTT & totally unnecessary. I wouldn’t say she deserved it as there is no way I condone that type of violence but she didn’t know him at all, she should not have asked him into her home.
    i was hoping a twist and he wasn't her rapist

vic should not have gone off home alone, bernice or amy should have got with her

14. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (08-05-2019)

7 huge Emmerdale spoilers reveal the aftermath of the Big Night Out flashbacks.

Article here, Digital Spy, 08/05/19.

Robron are mentioned.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (08-05-2019)

Isabel put in a superb performance throughout tonight's episode. Well done to her. Despite what I am about to say, I'm pleased to see her take centre stage in a big story which will last a good few weeks.

IMO, the story told tonight was far too stretched out and contrived, too many silly and unbelievable circumstances and situations, too many characters not acting rationally, but stupidly and out of character.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

lizann (09-05-2019), Sug-din (08-05-2019)

Thread Information