Page 1126 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 12662610261076111611241125112611271128113611761226 ... LastLast
Results 11,251 to 11,260 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    charity needs to tell rob of ross doing drugs, even score in court
    I thought she showed some guilt when speaking to Chas so she may

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (07-11-2018), lizann (07-11-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    Ive watched a few eps im working on sundays so i done get to watch it seen the first ep and te third and was good well it seems there be no old Foes Iie Daleks and cybermaen and weeping angels all new monsters
    I think they may reappear, currently I think they are setting the new Doctor up and the old foes will come.

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    I thought she showed some guilt when speaking to Chas so she may
    I agree that could be the trigger that Robert could use to get legal rights, the new baby actor could be a new Seb staying with Robron.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (07-11-2018)

not the best idea and timing aaron

Easy to tell that good old Maxine did not write tonight's episode.

Without going into all the details, there were far more positives than negative's in tonight's episode, especially for Aaron and Robert's relationship.

As for access to Seb, it's wise to remember that the solicitor would have given Robert advice regarding the worst possible outcome of going to court. That is very likely not to happen when everything is explained in court, including the fact that Aaron has been Seb's main carer since his birth, Rebecca's mental health history and Ross' addictions which would show in drugs tests for months should Robert ask for them.

Most important of all, in the absence of a legal custody agreement, the baby had as much right to be with his father as with his mother (particularly as Seb has already been living with his dads.)

As for the Bob, Jimmy and that awful story ... please, please stop it. It's predictable, very silly and not at all believable.
    Last edited by EddyBee; 07-11-2018 at 21:01.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Paul_Robs (08-11-2018), Sug-din (07-11-2018), tammyy2j (08-11-2018)

Have just caught up with tonight’s episode.

Firstly I just have to get this out of the way - I’m sorry but I find April an extremely annoying child and I don’t know if it’s just me but I found it very hard tonight to make our everything she said.

Was a bit concerned with the way the episode started with our boys and was actually quite upset withthat he was putting all the blame on . I like the and Paddy chat which I think changed way of thinking and it was nice to see the boys talk things through and not let things fester and cause more upset - I know we’ve still got to get through tomorrow but it’s so good seeing them trying to be so supportive to each other.

The boys do look good at the moment.

Except and I know this is a personal opinion and maybe others don’t agree with me, but I really don’t like that long coat that is wearing, I feel it makes him look a lot older than he actually is.
    Last edited by Sug-din; 07-11-2018 at 22:14.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (07-11-2018), Paul_Robs (08-11-2018)

Firstly, the strip stuff was just cringeworthy to watch, rescued a bit by Pete appearance.

Thank gooodness Borel are finally over.

When will we get an episode when that woman does not get a mention?

Maybe I looked at it the wrong way and missed something, I did like the closeness of the boys at the beginning, but I do feel that all the build up before the episode of the surrogacy splitting the boys up was very over hyped and blown out of proportion, yes there was a difference of opinion but I don’t feel it has caused the major rift that was anticipated, unless there’s more to happen tomorrow that we don’t know about. I thought they worked it out quite well and let their feelings be known.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (08-11-2018)

Oh Pete.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (08-11-2018)

What’s next? Teasers from the Metro newspaper.

Who forms a vicious plan and then regrets it when it leaves someone they love devastated?

Whose true intentions are revealed after a secret scheme and what consequences will they face?

Who hits rock bottom in dramatic style and puts a child in danger with their reckless behaviour?

Who ends up in a violent situation after getting drunk and can they be saved from a nasty attack?

Who makes a surprise business offer to someone they barely know and who isn’t happy about it?

These spoilers relate to all the soaps and not just Emmerdale.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (09-11-2018)

I promise this is the last time I will say this.

I’m fed up that it has been a week now since you know who left and she is still the main topic of conversation in every episode. When will this torment come to an end

Thread Information