Page 288 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 1882382782862872882892902983383887881288 ... LastLast
Results 2,871 to 2,880 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

There's some good articles there and I do think that some of their reasons for doing things the way they have, have been well justified and they understand that some things still need to be brought to a proper conclusion.

I am really looking forward to the Wedding episodes again and I think the aftermath episodes may be hard at times to take but will be played out brilliantly by Ryan & Danny.

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    I've read that somewhere I was hoping someone would say who said it
    People have got that idea from when the pic with Roblivion and Paddy were in the Woolpack holding the NTA.

Some great articles, going to be an angst filled few months but it will be great, i cant wait!

And robron get married tomorrow So excited to see the wps

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 77unicorns For This Useful Post:

Han_00 (19-02-2017), Sug-din (19-02-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by 77unicorns View Post
    People have got that idea from when the pic with Roblivion and Paddy were in the Woolpack holding the NTA.

Some great articles, going to be an angst filled few months but it will be great, i cant wait!

Yes I was one of the people who thought they'd already filmed Danny's release because of that Woolpack photo!

Is it Monday yet? This forum is going to be super busy on Tuesday night what with the other thread being read only

Some wonderful articles today, good clarifications on a number issues and some positive comments about what lies ahead, Robron appear to be a fixture from IanMc's perspective for the foreseeable future which is great news.

Commitment ceremony will I am sue we lovely, going to prison not lovely but we will see their relationship from a different angle.

Looks like DS Thread stops working on the 21st February so I assume we will be a little busier on here for those who know about it, I will not be going to the alternative option.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

*RG83* (19-02-2017), Han_00 (19-02-2017), Sug-din (19-02-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by 77unicorns View Post

I'm really looking forward to everything too, I really can't wait to see it all

Angst where they're likely to be pining for each other and desperate to be together has the potential to be the best type of angst! As long as they're not fighting with each other, I'm happy

Quote Originally Posted by angeldust View Post
    Yes I was one of the people who thought they'd already filmed Danny's release because of that Woolpack photo!

Is it Monday yet? This forum is going to be super busy on Tuesday night what with the other thread being read only
    I wonder if Aaron has to go back to court for some reason during his stint in prison - wasn't Danny in a suit in that photo? Could be to do with whatever trouble happens while he's inside.

being sentenced to prison for so long really p**ses me off.

OK was upset with and shouldn't have been so violent to Kasim BUT Finn knew was protecting him from what he saw as homophobic bullying, has been nice to Finn, chatting and being friendly, Finn knows all of this and yet he felt the need to report to the police for what I see as a purely selfish "I will show Kasim I care" purpose.

Now we know Finn has had some issues with his fathers death and Kasim was like a pseudo replacement but once he had that realisation with his nutty Mum he should really have withdrawn his statement and complaint with the police.

I know its only a soap but for a young gay man to see another young gay man go to prison for protecting them, I am afraid Finn should be deeply ashamed, apologised and accepted he shouldn't have done it, Finn could have stopped this situation especially as Kasim is bobbing around without a scratch on him.
    Last edited by Paul_Robs; 19-02-2017 at 14:53.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (19-02-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Han_00 View Post
    I wonder if Aaron has to go back to court for some reason during his stint in prison - wasn't Danny in a suit in that photo? Could be to do with whatever trouble happens while he's inside.
    Well that's exactly what I was thinking because Danny was wearing his black suit and everyone else was in their characters clothes. Would they have filmed the sentencing scene that day?

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    going being sentenced to prison for so long really p**ses me off.

OK was upset with and shouldn't have been so violent to Kasim BUT Finn knew was protecting him from what he saw as homophobic bullying, has been nice to Finn, chatting and being friendly, Finn knows all of this and yet he felt the need to report to the police for what I see as a purely selfish "I will show Kasim I care" purpose.

Now we know Finn has had some issues with his fathers death and Kasim was like a pseudo replacement but once he had that realisation with his nutty Mum he should really have withdrawn his statement and complaint with the police.

I know its only a soap but for a young gay man to see another young gay man go to prison for protecting them, I am afraid Finn should be deeply ashamed, apologised and accepted he shouldn't have done it, Finn could have stopped this situation especially as Kasim is bobbing around without a scratch on him.
    I wonder if we'll see Kasim again?

Quote Originally Posted by angeldust View Post
    Well that's exactly what I was thinking because Danny was wearing his black suit and everyone else was in their characters clothes. Would they have filmed the sentencing scene that day?
    Oh yes, I guess they could have done - I'm not very good at keeping up with dates etc but I suppose the timeframe might add up.

Thread Information