Page 1308 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 30880812081258129813061307130813091310131813581408 ... LastLast
Results 13,071 to 13,080 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    I wish I hadn’t bothered to watch it tonight. How did she manage to afford another car - did I miss something?

If it was definite that we weren’t going to see the boys for the rest of the week I won’t bother to watch. Especially as it’s a SM written episode on Friday.

Should I not bother then Don??

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (20-06-2019), Sug-din (20-06-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    Should I not bother then Don??
    Hi Paul👋

It’s mostly Maya & Jacob and a bit of Amy & Cain thrown in - nothing much else.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (20-06-2019), Fhionnuisce2 (20-06-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Hi Paul��

It’s mostly Maya & Jacob and a bit of Amy & Cain thrown in - nothing much else.
    hi don

wish I'd seen your post before I watched as ed is getting mostly boring at the moment

I hope that the producers don't want to punish ryan for leaving by given robert rubbish sls in the next few months

agree about maya but is it deffo going to end tonite? if she only getting sentence for sexting she may not go to prison at all would she

no very original sls just now all the women in ed seem to be running after nate so maybe even pearl will fancy him

seems that lee's mother is coming in so guess that is going to drag on and on now

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (20-06-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    hi don

wish I'd seen your post before I watched as ed is getting mostly boring at the moment

I hope that the producers don't want to punish ryan for leaving by given robert rubbish sls in the next few months

agree about maya but is it deffo going to end tonite? if she only getting sentence for sexting she may not go to prison at all would she

no very original sls just now all the women in ed seem to be running after nate so maybe even pearl will fancy him

seems that lee's mother is coming in so guess that is going to drag on and on now
    Hi Micheal i argee but i dont but ive a funny feeling Danny could go to and they could leave togther and take Liv with them but if they kill Rob off and get Aaron to lose another person he loves and get all the emontions and grief from it i wont watch again and then again it could be all lies yeah its a pity both ED+Ryan would say something yeah and if they wont to get Vanity to replace them as a no1 couple they are crazy and stupid theres only Robron+ Dryan they are awesome and Michell+Emma hve not them working realnionship

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (20-06-2019), Sug-din (20-06-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    hi don

Hi Micheal

If I’d known the boys weren’t on I wouldn't have bothered to watch.

It would be a waste of his talents if they did that and if his intention is to come back the way they treat him now may give him reason to decide otherwise, which I really hope isn’t the case.

I think tonight will be watching the recording of the episodes and then at least if the boys aren’t on I can just ffwd through all this Maya court case stuff as it’s gone on too long now for me to be interested - sorry!

Bringing Lees Mother in is just a rehash of when they brought Pierces Mother in after the rape - totally unnecessary unless it gives a positive end to the storyline.

Can’t get interested in Nate at all.

Sorry for rambling comment. I just want us to get some good quality sls for our boys if Ryan actually is leaving - we need as much of their talent and chemistry as we can.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (20-06-2019)

Aaron and Robert deserve a happy ending. I hope we get this.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to flappinfanny For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (20-06-2019), Sug-din (20-06-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by flappinfanny View Post
    Aaron and Robert deserve a happy ending. I hope we get this.
    I think you might get very disappointed

Hi Fellow Fans of Topic at the end of Endvour did Brights Wife die in the end ? matty

Hi Fans i think ED+KB+JH+LS are in cloud cuckoo land if the think Vanity can ever they can Replace what Robron have not in a million years Dyan have that wonderfull working relantionship that nobody has got and i have a fuuny feeling this surragte could still come into play even now yeah whats everybody think? matty

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    Hi Fellow Fans of Topic at the end of Endvour did Brights Wife die in the end ? matty
    Hi Matty

Sorry to say that even though I’ve watched the episodes I can’t remember. Tried to do a bit of a internet search but couldn’t find any info as yet.

Thread Information