Page 911 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 41181186190190991091191291392196110111411 ... LastLast
Results 9,101 to 9,110 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Michael will do better than Danny miller, emmerdale should never of had him back , Ryan's good though maybe he will leave as well due to rubbish story lines

I may be wrong but isn’t Lachlan still under 18 and therefore shouldn’t be in a pub drinking Alcohol. I thought he didn’t become of legal age unti July.

So for months Diane has hardly said two words to Robron in a scene but now they are helping that’s completely different.

So Graham has either killed the gangster bloke and set him up for the shooting or hells at least beaten him up and pulled his hair out for DNA.

Sorry but I wasn’t worried about Debbie.

Pleased Aaron has come around and is on Dougs side now - his man obviously talked him around.
    The boys are so great when they are doing everything together to help people out and they look good too.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (25-05-2018), Fhionnuisce2 (26-05-2018)

I thought Lachlan was under 18 but I'm not sure. Not only is he buying alcohol in the Woolpack, but the other day he was interviewed by the police without an adult with him.
    Last edited by EddyBee; 25-05-2018 at 20:57.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (26-05-2018), Sug-din (25-05-2018)

Has everyone got over the major shock of Debbie surviving??? I haven't.

Seriously though this is such bad story telling. It's become far too easy to guess what is going to happen. At least, and at long last, Ross has found out that Debbie ordered the attack. Such a relief, it's been such a borefest waiting and waiting for him to find out the truth ... and of course, as usual, we all knew he would find out eventually.

Do you lot think Terry is genuinely the uncle? A lot of people are suggesting that he is just a scammer.

Good to see Robron. I don't think that they are in it next week.
    Last edited by EddyBee; 25-05-2018 at 21:33.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (26-05-2018), Sug-din (25-05-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    I thought Lachlan was under 18 but I'm not sure. Not only is buying alcohol in the Woolpack but the other day he was interviewed by the police without an adult with him.
    According to ED past and present he was born July 2000 so is still underage. He shouldn’t really be able to sell the stock from the micro brewery either should he? ED have yet again it seems forgotten to check their history details.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    Has everyone got over the major shock of Debbie surviving??? I haven't.

Seriously though this is such bad story telling. It's become far too easy to guess what is going to happen. ASt least, and at long last, Ross has found out that Debbie ordered the attack. Such a relief, it's been such a borefest waiting and waiting for him to find out the truth ... and of course, as usual, we all knew he would find out eventually.

Do you lot think Terry is genuinely the uncle? A lot of people are suggesting that he is just a scammer.

Good to see Robron. I don't think that they are in it next week.
    I’m still reeling with the trauma.

No wonder M Parr has decided to leave - it’s not the serious storyline we thought we were going to get. Yet again.

If Terry is genuine how come he didn’t stop this person he was so attached to from becoming a criminal and why did he never even visit when Gerry came out of prison. Could he possibly just have read something in the paper and is taking advantage of the situation? I’m probably way off the mark as usual.

It as great to see the boys this week. It is a shame that it may be yet another couple of weeks before we see them again, have to make the most of video clips during that time.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

hello everyone just watched tonite's ep

seemed so obvs that Debbie would survive in no time and what is Ross running off for without getting the full story or even asking anything so as far as he knows at the moment she deliberately meant it to be him

Graeme was setting up Connor for the shooting but has he actually killed him as well

the guyz being coupley and both looking good

think theres deffo lots more to uncle Terry yet to come

Mike making clear it wasn't the makeup that caused him to leave so theres prob more to that as well

also seems mista iain has gone and is at the other soap already

anyway my friends I hope you all have a lovely weekend

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (26-05-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by heydrich39 View Post
    Michael will do better than Danny miller, emmerdale should never of had him back , Ryan's good though maybe he will leave as well due to rubbish story lines
    seems you really do have a thing about Danny . . . interesting

will aaron tell debbie that joe sabotaged liv's case taking her good solicitor

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (26-05-2018), Sug-din (26-05-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    will aaron tell debbie that joe sabotaged liv's case taking her good solicitor
    I hope Aaron will tell her that. But, she won't care. She only cares about herself.

What I would like is for Aaron to tell everyone else in the village.
    Last edited by EddyBee; 26-05-2018 at 10:07.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (26-05-2018)

Thread Information