I find it interesting that looking back at ...

1: the TV Choice Awards back on Monday 4th September in the Red Carpet Press Interviews with Danny Miller and Ryan Hawley NOT once was Rebecca or her baby mentioned for up coming story lines{including during the Sharon Marshall ITV This Morning red carpet interview} and all Danny and Ryan kept telling Press & Media on that night is that they were waiting on 2nd Wedding News from Higher Up's at Emmerdale HQ

2: on 12th September during the Emmerdale Press & Media event filming for the Bonfire Night episode Iain McLeod told everyone from the press that there would be a reunion between Aaron & Robert in the autumn of 2017 and there would be a 2nd wedding at some point in 2018. {now the reunion has been delayed & pushed back until 2018}

all video Interviews for TV Choice Awards Red Carpet Interviews are all on YouTube and the press event for 12th September the emmerdale bonfire night interviews are all tweets sent out by journalists on the night.

I'm also speculating that I also think that Rebecca turns back up in the village on Christmas Day and hears about Robert being in hospital, then Rebecca confesses her plans on 28th December and then I think she's gone again by 1st January.

I'm also speculating that I also think that the Mystery Character that Robert Sugden causes an exit for in January 2018 is Dr Alex Mason. https://www.dailystar.co.uk/showbiz-...n-mystery-exit

I'm also speculating that I also think the spoiler ''Reality hits home for one villager'' in Emmerdale for Friday 5th January 2018 is 1 of 4 options below ...

Option 1: Aaron realizes he still loves and wants Robert

Option 2: Liv realizes that Aaron is still in love with Robert

Option 3: Dr Alex Mason realizes that Aaron used him for a kiss, lead him on and is actually not into him and does not want to be with him at all

Option 4: Rebecca White realizes that Aaron still loves Robert and Robert still loves Aaron and she won't get the happily ever after family unit she so badly wanted with Robert since before she arrived in the village