Page 901 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 40180185189189990090190290391195110011401 ... LastLast
Results 9,001 to 9,010 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Danny Miller on twitter. Message to Shaun Thomas (Gerry).

An amazing and raw talent with a unique eye for comedy AND drama, a lovely young lad, and a friend for life! Everyone at Emmerdale misses you already mate, but for you, your journey has only just begun! Farewell for now amigo ��❤️

aaron blames doug but liv did nought wrong to lisa, stupid dingle logic hypocrisy

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    Hi Don back from the Hols justed watched Ed lovely to have 2 littyle kisses yeah made up for it since the reunion just hold on in there we have lost of Robron next week and i bet Laclan will get found it in the end yeah and lets hope the police look on Gerr`y`s phone in his cloud acc where Gerry`s heard Laclanc voice about thecar accident but of course the police on soaps are crap and they wount follow things up and of course Laclans hand would be on that brick

Welcome back Matty | hope you’ve had a good time. There were some good scenes with our boys tonight.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (18-05-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    Danny Miller on twitter. Message to Shaun Thomas (Gerry).

An amazing and raw talent with a unique eye for comedy AND drama, a lovely young lad, and a friend for life! Everyone at Emmerdale misses you already mate, but for you, your journey has only just begun! Farewell for now amigo ��❤️
    Lovely comment from Danny.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (18-05-2018)

Hi fellow Robroners of topic you been watching innicent on itv1 this week? and wasnt one of DC steve was his name wsnt he Jason in ED? Aaron`s bully in Jail? or was he another char in ED?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (18-05-2018)

Hi fellow Robroners of topic you been watching innicent on itv1 this week? and wasnt one of DC steve was his name wsnt he Jason in ED? Aaron`s bully in Jail? or was he another char in ED?
    I haven’t been watching it but I’ve read somewhere that the actor that played Jason was in it. 👍

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (18-05-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    I haven’t been watching it but I’ve read somewhere that the actor that played Jason was in it. 👍
    Hi Don it mustve been him then yeah i thought i knew his face somewhere you should try and watch its a good Drama yeah

12. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (18-05-2018)

Hi Don it mustve been him then yeah i thought i knew his face somewhere you should try and watch its a good Drama yeah
    Yes it's the same actor.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (18-05-2018)

Hi Don back from the Hols justed watched Ed lovely to have 2 littyle kisses yeah made up for it since the reunion just hold on in there we have lost of Robron next week and i bet Laclan will get found it in the end yeah and lets hope the police look on Gerr`y`s phone in his cloud acc where Gerry`s heard Laclanc voice about thecar accident but of course the police on soaps are crap and they wount follow things up and of course Laclans hand would be on that brick
    hi matty hope you had lovely hols

the little kisses were nice hope we get some more soon

I didn't understand exactly what happened with the nite away cos with all the drama Robert maybe had to cancel it

I think you could be right about Lachlan cos although ed seem to be putting it out that hes here for long time so that might be the shock. Thomas is good actor specially lately but just don't like his character

btw this is second time ive written this cos my posts seem to disappear

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (19-05-2018), Sug-din (19-05-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    hi matty hope you had lovely hols

the little kisses were nice hope we get some more soon

I didn't understand exactly what happened with the nite away cos with all the drama Robert maybe had to cancel it

I think you could be right about Lachlan cos although ed seem to be putting it out that hes here for long time so that might be the shock. Thomas is good actor specially lately but just don't like his character

btw this is second time ive written this cos my posts seem to disappear
    Good morning to you and to everyone here. A lovely and very sunny morning here, mild at 14c and apparently rising to 20c and staying dry. Nice day for a wedding.

BTW - the night away was not cancelled. They went. They found out about Gerry as they returned to the village. Aaron even said to Robert that he hoped that he left a tip because they had left their hotel room in a bad state.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (19-05-2018)

Thread Information