Page 900 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 40080085089089889990090190291095010001400 ... LastLast
Results 8,991 to 9,000 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

According to Eastieoaks Darren, there are sad scenes this evening with Robron and Liv. It's probably about Gerry.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (18-05-2018), Sug-din (18-05-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    According to Eastieoaks Darren, there are sad scenes this evening with Robron and Liv. It's probably about Gerry.
    No doubt Roblivion will be outstanding in the sad scenes as they are the true masters/mistresses of showing emotion.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (18-05-2018), Fhionnuisce2 (18-05-2018)

very strange my post seems to have disappeared anyway afternoon robroners

just watched both last nite's eps and Thomas was very good but still don't see the point of it why did Gerry have to die?

I know the plot was he mentioned the crash a few times but really why did a character who had lots to give have to be got rid of? just don't see the point

If Lachlan has to be a mass killer there are plenty of pointless people or even a random extra that it could have been.

Robron scenes nice but too brief and whats the baby thing trailing? are they going to adopt?

and seems Belle pregnant

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (18-05-2018), Sug-din (18-05-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    very strange my post seems to have disappeared anyway afternoon robroners

just watched both last nite's eps and Thomas was very good but still don't see the point of it why did Gerry have to die?

I know the plot was he mentioned the crash a few times but really why did a character who had lots to give have to be got rid of? just don't see the point

If Lachlan has to be a mass killer there are plenty of pointless people or even a random extra that it could have been.

Robron scenes nice but too brief and whats the baby thing trailing? are they going to adopt?

and seems Belle pregnant
    Afternoon Micheal👋

Everyone wonders why they had to get rid of good character who had a lot more to give. Even the actor himself was disappointed to leave apparently. I hope he finds another good role as he deserves it.

There are a few obvious ones that Lachlan could have got rid of first.

It was rather odd topic to bring up - hopefully it’s setting up for them actually having a child of their own to replace the gap that Seb leaves when he goes to his real Dad.

That’s all we want - another White!

How many more pregnancies are we going to get this year - somebody needs to run courses in that Village on contraception because nobody seems to know what it is!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Afternoon Micheal👋

Everyone wonders why they had to get rid of good character who had a lot more to give. Even the actor himself was disappointed to leave apparently. I hope he finds another good role as he deserves it.

There are a few obvious ones that Lachlan could have got rid of first.

It was rather odd topic to bring up - hopefully it’s setting up for them actually having a child of their own to replace the gap that Seb leaves when he goes to his real Dad.

That’s all we want - another White!

How many more pregnancies are we going to get this year - somebody needs to run courses in that Village on contraception because nobody seems to know what it is!
    hi don

another thing that's odd is that it was leaked and spoiled that it would be Gerry for ages when one thing ed have actually manged to do well is surprise deaths

hi don

another thing that's odd is that it was leaked and spoiled that it would be Gerry for ages when one thing ed have actually manged to do well is surprise deaths
    That was really annoying. What is the point of viewing if we are told nearly evertything in advance?

Last edited by EddyBee; 18-05-2018 at 18:40.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (18-05-2018), Sug-din (18-05-2018)

hi don

Hi Micheal

It was spoilered that much that really people could have got away without watching the programme at all and still have managed to know nearly exactly what had occurred. The only thing they didn’t actually Spoiler was the awful way that Lachan ended up disposing of him. I personally feel the programme went OTT with this and they would have achieved the same result with Lachlan having set the thing up if they’d just let Gerry die from his injuries with the roof falling in and maybe the backlash they have had from viewers would not have been so harsh. However, I suppose they felt that wasn’t dramatic enough. Sorry for my long winded comment.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

so Rebecca sees Robert as a taxi service

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

So the police have just about given Lachlan the all clear of not being guilty and Doug gets all the blame - even from Aaron.

See the pregnancy blouse had to be worn by PD to make sure it was definite that Belle was expecting.

Didn’t like that Robert had to leave his upset Husband to pick up ‘her’! Sorry but I just can’t bear that woman and never will and I just can’t change my feelings now. She just annoys me whenever I see her unnecessary face on screen.

The scene with Aaron & Liv was so well done - thought it might have been that he would get an emergency visit or at least have arranged to have someone with Liv when he called. Poor Liv.

Not the most romantic setting for the kisses but they were lovely and they’d obviously had a good night away together.
    Last edited by Sug-din; 18-05-2018 at 19:52. Reason: Spelling

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (18-05-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    So the police have just about given Lachlan the all clear of not being guilty and Doug gets all the blame - even from Aaron.

See the pregnancy blouse had to be worn by PD to make sure it was definite that Belle was expecting.

Didn’t like that Robert had to leave his upset Husband to pick up ‘her’! Sorry but I just can’t bear that woman and never will and I just can’t change my feelings now. She just annoys me whenever I see her unnecessary face on screen.

The scene with Aaron & Liv was so well done - thought it might have been that he would get an emergency visit or at least have arranged to have someone with Liv when he called. Poor Liv.

Not the most romantic setting for the kisses but they were lovely and they’d obviously had a good night away together.
    Hi Don back from the Hols justed watched Ed lovely to have 2 littyle kisses yeah made up for it since the reunion just hold on in there we have lost of Robron next week and i bet Laclan will get found it in the end yeah and lets hope the police look on Gerr`y`s phone in his cloud acc where Gerry`s heard Laclanc voice about thecar accident but of course the police on soaps are crap and they wount follow things up and of course Laclans hand would be on that brick

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Thread Information