Page 721 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 2216216717117197207217227237317718211221 ... LastLast
Results 7,201 to 7,210 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Morning👋

You’re right Paul that some of the things in there are very vague and I get the feeling that there is still a lot of things that aren’t cleared up yet and unfortunately it doesn’t sound that great. Maybe that’s the way it’s supposed to sound so as to keep the element of surprise when something good happens. We can but hope!👍
    Hi Don now we had all these interviews and alike well course certain stuff we be embargoed and not given out in spoliers to the the press its defo happing 3-4 weeks in soaps is a long time alot can happen and if our Maxine has wrote the valentines eps it be amazing and this eletric reunion wll be well worth it and our Danny+Ryan will be amazing with the scenes they are always amazing when our Maxines writes Robron eps

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (21-01-2018), Fhionnuisce2 (22-01-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    Hi Don now we had all these interviews and alike well course certain stuff we be embargoed and not given out in spoliers to the the press its defo happing 3-4 weeks in soaps is a long time alot can happen and if our Maxine has wrote the valentines eps it be amazing and this eletric reunion wll be well worth it and our Danny+Ryan will be amazing with the scenes they are always amazing when our Maxines writes Robron eps
    Hi Matty, you’re right of course not everything is given out to the press straight away - we should know that by now. The Valentines Day ep courtesy of our Maxine with be brilliant and I’m sure she’ll write some fantastic stuff for the boys that will put them well and truly back on the track for a reunion.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (21-01-2018), Paul_Robs (21-01-2018)

Another version of Danny’s interview, sounds good.

https://www.ok.co.uk/tv/emmerdale/12...-sugden-couple

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (22-01-2018), Fhionnuisce2 (22-01-2018), Paul_Robs (22-01-2018)

Another version of Danny’s interview, sounds good.

https://www.ok.co.uk/tv/emmerdale/12...-sugden-couple
    thanks paul

i know its all carefully timed and that but it still good to see

I love danny saying “I’m like a proper fan so I should probably chill out a little bit!” bless him

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (22-01-2018), Sug-din (22-01-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    hi matty hows you?

youre right about maxine's ep and even thought it probably won't be all robron cos they always seem to have some stupid stuff she sure to have some things that she know we want cos she as big a robron fan as danny and us

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (22-01-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    thanks paul

i know its all carefully timed and that but it still good to see

I love danny saying “I’m like a proper fan so I should probably chill out a little bit!” bless him
    Hi Micheal

I take that as a compliment, but I’m not Paul! He’s the one that keeps everybody on the positive track, I’m the one that is up and down sometimes. But we are all friends together. Don
    Last edited by Sug-din; 22-01-2018 at 17:45.

Hi Micheal

I take that as a compliment, but I’m not Paul! He’s the one that keeps everybody on the positive track, I’m the one that is up and down sometimes. But we are all friends together. Don
    so sorry don x I’m on my phone but maybe I need glasses 👓 sorry to paul as well 😱

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (22-01-2018)

Random musing after a busy day.

I wish DrPlot was gone but I do feel a little sorry for him, DrPlot and have been together with all the trimmings since the 26th December, it is so obvious that Aaron is not really in to DrPlot. If is close to moving back to (14th February or closely after) then you have to wonder how things are in the bedroom for DrPlot and , DrPlot must sense its not as good for and I find it hard to understand why would continue unless its just easy for him at the moment (e.g shuts Liv/Chas/Paddy up + on tap sex no matter how boring)

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (22-01-2018), Fhionnuisce2 (23-01-2018), Sug-din (22-01-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    Random musing after a busy day.

I wish DrPlot was gone but I do feel a little sorry for him, DrPlot and Aaron have been together with all the trimmings since the 26th December, it is so obvious that Aaron is not really in to DrPlot. If is close to moving back to (14th February or closely after) then you have to wonder how things are in the bedroom for DrPlot and , DrPlot must sense its not as good for and I find it hard to understand why would continue unless its just easy for him at the moment (e.g shuts Liv/Chas/Paddy up + on tap sex no matter how boring)
    hi Paul (real one lol)

I'm sure Aaron doesn't get from Alex what he gets from Robert but then again he's maybe happy for the moment being his original self and giving Alex what he wants
    Last edited by Fhionnuisce2; 22-01-2018 at 19:18.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (22-01-2018), Sug-din (22-01-2018)

feeling start to the beginning of the week seeing PD even if it was only for a few seconds.
    The good thing about that hospital scene was the way called Seb “her son” and not my or our son.👍

Sorry, I know this is wrong but I have absolutely no sympathy for Debbie and do not think she should get away with what she’s done but I know she will.

Priya giving advice about relationships is a bit of a joke really.

Have to say looking mighty fine this evening.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (22-01-2018), Fhionnuisce2 (23-01-2018)

Thread Information