Page 402 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 3023523924004014024034044124525029021402 ... LastLast
Results 4,011 to 4,020 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Radio Times (Week 21)

Monday May 22nd

Rebecca is in two minds over whether or not to have an abortion.

Wednesday May 24th

Robert feels under pressure to reveal his secrets as he and Aaron prepare for a new life together.

Thursday May 25th

Robert needs to talk to Aaron in what could be a fraught moment.

7pm: Robert decides to tell Aaron everything.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (15-05-2017)

"Robert loves Aaron and he really regrets this. He didn’t want to do it. He didn’t have some burning desire for her. It was a moment where he felt rock bottom."

— Ryan Hawley in TV Now magazine

"Aaron’s very angry with Rebecca but then he goes to have a conversation with her and the tables turn a little bit."

— Danny Miller in TV Now magazine

"Aaron’s trying to be that family person, a more mature, grown-up Aaron who says, “Let’s sit down and talk about it”. But by no means is he okay with it."

— Danny Miller in TV Now magazine

"There’s a moment between Aaron and Robert where they are being intimate in the room together and it boils over and Robert is emotional and says, “I need to tell you” and he tells Aaron, and there’s quite a long argument between the two."

— Ryan Hawley in TV Now magazine

4. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (15-05-2017)

Soaplife (Week 21)
    via @AaronsRobert

Monday May 22nd

Robert and Aaron are back after their break away from the village, but the pressure is soon on for Robert… Will he confess the real reason for their hasty exit?

Tuesday May 23rd

With ex-lover Robert back in the village, is Rebecca having second thoughts?

Wednesday May 24th

An emotional Rebecca faces a heart-wrenching decision and she leaves her baby heartache, her concerned family and the village when she books a one-way ticket to Ibiza… Will she ever make a return?

Thursday May 25th

Robert’s more than a little nervous as he and Aaron prepare to spend their first night in their new home…Then guilt prompts him to tell Aaron the truth!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (15-05-2017)

Danny & Ryan have both been nominated for best soap actor in the TV Choice awards.

Look Here.
    Last edited by EddyBee; 15-05-2017 at 18:46.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (15-05-2017)

ALL THE SPOILERS PUT TOGETHER. (HOPING THAT THIS MAKES THINGS A LITTLE CLEARER.)

(Monday 22nd May)

*Rebecca is conflicted.

*Robert and Aaron are back after their break away from the village, but the pressure is
    soon on for Robert...will he confess the real reason for their hasty exit?

*Rebecca is in two minds over wether or not to have an abortion.

(Tuesday 23rd May)

*With ex lover Robert back in the village, will Rebecca have second thoughts?

*Ross is smug.

(Wednesday 24th May)

*An emotional Rebecca faces a heart-wrenching descision and she leaves her baby heartache,
    her concerned family and the village when she books a one-way ticket to Ibiza...will she
    ever make a return?

*Robert is under pressure.

*Rebecca makes a descision.

(Thursday 25th May)

*Robert's more than a little nervous as he and Aaron prepare to spend their first night
    together in their new home...then guilt prompts him to tell Aaron the truth!

*Robert is churned up.

*Rebecca has a change of heart.

*Robert needs to talk to Aaron in what could be a fraught moment.

*Robert decides to tell Aaron everything.

*Chrissie lends an ear.

(Friday 26th May)

No Robron.

Thanks to Kell_Free at Digital Spy for doing this.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Paul_Robs (16-05-2017), Sug-din (15-05-2017)

Eddy

Thanks for all the spoilers.

Will be pleased to get next week over. I know it's probably still naive on my part but I'm still really hoping that the baby if there is one , it is not Roberts. If it is she will be tied to them forever and that would be unwatchable I'm sorry.

I still wonder what the point of a baby would be. Not that I want it to happen but Ryan or Danny or both may decide to leave the show at some point before the child is old enough to be able to participate in anything. They are both young actors they are not tied to be there forever.

Oh let this story come to an end.

Sorry for ranting again!!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (15-05-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Eddy

Thanks for all the spoilers.

Will be pleased to get next week over. I know it's probably still naive on my part but I'm still really hoping that the baby if there is one , it is not Roberts. If it is she will be tied to them forever and that would be unwatchable I'm sorry.

I still wonder what the point of a baby would be. Not that I want it to happen but Ryan or Danny or both may decide to leave the show at some point before the child is old enough to be able to participate in anything. They are both young actors they are not tied to be there forever.

Oh let this story come to an end.

Sorry for ranting again!!
    You're welcome. I thought it would be a good idea to post the spoilers here as they are far easier to find and refer back to here, compared to Digital Spy.

I'm just pleased that Aaron and Robert will be back and that we are finally getting some news about what happens next. I'll wait to see what happens but from what I'm reading I'm not too sure that this part of the Robron storyline is very believable.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (15-05-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    ALL THE SPOILERS PUT TOGETHER. (HOPING THAT THIS MAKES THINGS A LITTLE CLEARER.)

(Monday 22nd May)

*Rebecca is conflicted.

*Robert and Aaron are back after their break away from the village, but the pressure is
    soon on for Robert...will he confess the real reason for their hasty exit?

*Rebecca is in two minds over wether or not to have an abortion.

(Tuesday 23rd May)

*With ex lover Robert back in the village, will Rebecca have second thoughts?

*Ross is smug.

(Wednesday 24th May)

*An emotional Rebecca faces a heart-wrenching descision and she leaves her baby heartache,
    her concerned family and the village when she books a one-way ticket to Ibiza...will she
    ever make a return?

*Robert is under pressure.

*Rebecca makes a descision.

(Thursday 25th May)

*Robert's more than a little nervous as he and Aaron prepare to spend their first night
    together in their new home...then guilt prompts him to tell Aaron the truth!

*Robert is churned up.

*Rebecca has a change of heart.

*Robert needs to talk to Aaron in what could be a fraught moment.

*Robert decides to tell Aaron everything.

*Chrissie lends an ear.

(Friday 26th May)

No Robron.

Thanks to Kell_Free at Digital Spy for doing this.
    hi Eddy all looking good for our Robron it sounds like it will be ok with our Robron and its a good confersation and a good talk which is good and mybe hopefully this will be a start of Robron moving on now they are in Mil Cott and starting a new life together mybe she`s gets a abortion or that Rob`s not the Dad i did hear we find this month that Rob`s not dad mybe there is somthing else but by the sounds of it Aaron`s going to ok with it which is good and it sounds like the eps will be talk about it sensible mybe its Maxine`s ep yeah and if so she will sort it out and i bet we have some lovely romantic Robron scenes yeah a little kiss will do me

16. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (15-05-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    You're welcome. I thought it would be a good idea to post the spoilers here as they are far easier to find and refer back to here, compared to Digital Spy.

I'm just pleased that Aaron and Robert will be back and that we are finally getting some news about what happens next. I'll wait to see what happens but from what I'm reading I'm not too sure that this part of the Robron storyline is very believable.
    hi Eddy im going to PM you something matty

18. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (15-05-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    hi Eddy im going to PM you something matty
    Thank you. I have just replied to youir message.

Thread Information