Page 401 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 3013513913994004014024034114515019011401 ... LastLast
Results 4,001 to 4,010 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Hiya Micheal

Haven't seen you for a while, missed you. Hope you are ok! Things should liven up again after this week when our boys are back. 🙂
    hi don

yea not been on cos not really interested in ed just now and in the other place people just get annoyed with each other

I liked that vid by danny and just hope its not like the 'wedding' deleted scenes before ons

i'm still positive so will look back when they on again

take care everyone x

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (13-05-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    hi don

yea not been on cos not really interested in ed just now and in the other place people just get annoyed with each other

I liked that vid by danny and just hope its not like the 'wedding' deleted scenes before ons

i'm still positive so will look back when they on again

take care everyone x
    Hi Micheal,
    Pleased you're ok.
    Have tried to watch over the last few weeks but if has been hard going sometimes - not an awful lot of things to really grab your attention.

Danny's vid was good - it's a shame that we get doubtful now every time something good is shown that it means something else might happen after but let's stay positive that it will look up shortly. 👍🏻

Some really good pics and vids today of Ryan as Manager at Danny's Charity Football match vs Sheffield.

You take care too and look forward to seeing you back soon. 🙂

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (14-05-2017)

Lets hope Emmerdale do well at the Bafta's tonight, they should walk it surely?
    The People's Channel

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to flappinfanny For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (14-05-2017), Glen1 (14-05-2017)

I know this is cruel but IM came across as thick as ***** when he was doing his acceptance speech for that award tonight. 👎 Nice to see KO up there getting the appearance acknowledgment she deserved for her input into production. Lucy & Danny looking great. 🙂

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (15-05-2017)

Congrats to Emmerdale, bit of a snub Corrie not even nominated.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to flappinfanny For This Useful Post:

deeCee (15-05-2017), EddyBee (15-05-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    Any news from pond21? He's not been around for some time.
    hiya Eddy glad that everybody missed me im fine and did you see that behind the scenes that Danny did of our Robron`s new home Mill Cott looks amazing so it looks like end game that our Robron we just fine yeah the be ups and down but ED+IM wouldnt do all that if it its not going to ok and i hope we get some lovely moving in scenes a kiss i bet e get and we got our Maxines eps to come and she wont let us down all hail our golden couple that is our Robron and like i said they love for each other will come through this they got a strong love bond yeah and i hope the specail ep we get will show both sides and of course us viewers find out soon that Rob`s not the Dad or even she`s not pregent at all

hiya everybody im here glad ED won best Bafta and sad that Danny didnt get best actor but watched danny`s behind scenes in our Robron`s new home looks amazing and going by that our Robron will get through this and moving into there first home ED+IM wouldnt make thata great home for them if they not in it for the long term and i hope we get Maxine`s eps to show them moving in and have some lovely scenes when they do our Robron will come through this there strong love for each other will come through and there strong love bond they have and of course us viewers find out soon that Rob`s not the Dad or even that bex is not even up the duff so if true that will prove that our Robron be fine all hail our Robron the golden Couple in ED and im sure bothe ED+IM knows that and im sure they will give us fans some lovely scenes and romantic scenes to us onside

13. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (15-05-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    hiya everybody im here glad ED won best Bafta and sad that Danny didnt get best actor but watched danny`s behind scenes in our Robron`s new home looks amazing and going by that our Robron will get through this and moving into there first home ED+IM wouldnt make thata great home for them if they not in it for the long term and i hope we get Maxine`s eps to show them moving in and have some lovely scenes when they do our Robron will come through this there strong love for each other will come through and there strong love bond they have and of course us viewers find out soon that Rob`s not the Dad or even that bex is not even up the duff so if true that will prove that our Robron be fine all hail our Robron the golden Couple in ED and im sure bothe ED+IM knows that and im sure they will give us fans some lovely scenes and romantic scenes to us onside
    Hi Matty
    Good to see you again. Let's hope things get sorted a bit and start to get back on track for our boys soon. The Mill set looks great. 😀Don

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (15-05-2017)

17. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (15-05-2017)

''The typical thing would be to punch Robert or hurt himself. But it’s actually a very different outcome from that. It’s more of a mature Aaron reaction rather than the old person he was."

— Danny Miller in TV Now magazine

19. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (15-05-2017)

Thread Information