Page 857 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 3577578078478558568578588598679079571357 ... LastLast
Results 8,561 to 8,570 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post

Emmerdale have just released this new spoiler picture of Joe Tate Dastardly. It's from an episode in a couple of weeks time.

With thanks to penguinperson over on the Digital Spy Robron appreciation thread.

Dick Dastardly was actually entertaining to watch.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (16-04-2018), Fhionnuisce2 (16-04-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    It did make a complete joke of the judicial system the way that was portrayed tonight,
    Well lets be fair Liv didn't help herself did she, rubbish solicitor (I would sue) but having a 'whats the point' cocky attitude did not help at all, a little remorse would have been helpful.

Aaron's outburst at the solicitor and Lisa were spot on.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (16-04-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    Well lets be fair Liv didn't help herself did she, rubbish solicitor (I would sue) but having a 'whats the point' cocky attitude did not help at all, a little remorse would have been helpful.

True, Liv would have maybe stood more chance if she’d at least said sorry rather than nothing at all. I do hope ED have some kind of follow up about that useless Solicitor as it did not give a very good impression at all.

Aaron was entitled to take the action he did tonight, and Robert was a lot quieter than he would have been in the past but he was there to support and comfort his man.

again lisa is the victim who was nearly killed

Aaron's outburst was out of order. Oh yes, what a bad woman Lisa is for reporting the girl who quite easily could've killed her. The Dingle loyalty thing is pathetic, infact the Dingle's are just pathetic in general.

What sort of message does this send out, poor Lisa, she should of left Zak and there stupid Dingle code. Debbie,Aaron,Cain have done awful crimes and constantly keep getting away with it. The court scene was ridiculous.

Hi Fellow Robroners i wasnt all to surprised lastnight i always thought Liv would go to the Youth Affenders they are going down the same route as they did with Aaron and a prison s/l but after a while Rob will get the money for the appeal like he did with Aaron and Liv will serve about a month or 2 yeah like many of us this Joe Tate stuff ruin chars lives using Liv`s/l to get at Robert for what he said to about his Mother a while back what we need is the old Rob to get at Joe yeah with the help of Aaron and i think if both Robron and the dingles find out it as Joe who messed up the case Joe Tate had better look out you really dont want to mess with Cain and even Rob he will have keep looking over his shoulders and come on ED+IM if you dont want to lose viewers and awards and alot of viewers are getting fed up with all the Joe Tate stuff you better let somebody to bring him down a peg or 2 he`s just a little Rich boy who throws his toy`s out of the pram if he dont get his own way sorry for the long post my friends hope you understand what im saying and PS i hope we see a bit of our old Rob soon to get his own back on Joe Tate mybe Cain+Rob+Aaron could team up to get back him

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (17-04-2018), Fhionnuisce2 (17-04-2018), Sug-din (17-04-2018)

HI There fellow Robroners i just like ask you just hold on in there im sure it my sound like Joe Tate is all smiles and smiking thinking is always on top and always wins but just like our Rob told Jimmy this is just tyhe beginning and we will see some of our old Rob to get his own back on Joe im sure its all about the end game and our Robron will come ut on top and dont forget will have that Robron to look forward to

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (17-04-2018), Fhionnuisce2 (17-04-2018), Sug-din (17-04-2018)

If Joe Tate wants to get back at Robert, he should try wooing Victoria instead of going after Liv and Aaron

I would have liked for Joe not to be all bad and show some good redeeming qualities and even help Liv
    Last edited by tammyy2j; 17-04-2018 at 17:47.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (17-04-2018), Fhionnuisce2 (17-04-2018), lizann (17-04-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    HI There fellow Robroners i just like ask you just hold on in there im sure it my sound like Joe Tate is all smiles and smiking thinking is always on top and always wins but just like our Rob told Jimmy this is just tyhe beginning and we will see some of our old Rob to get his own back on Joe im sure its all about the end game and our Robron will come ut on top and dont forget will have that Robron to look forward to
    Hiya Matty - I’ve just sent you a long reply back to your FB message. I agree with all your comments. Don

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (17-04-2018)

Thread Information