Page 771 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 2716717217617697707717727737818218711271 ... LastLast
Results 7,701 to 7,710 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    It’s such a shame that Danny has felt he has got to do this as he has such a good rapport with the real fans online. I hope this doesn’t have a knock on effect with his charity as I, for one, was more aware of what was happening through his Twitter feed.
    hi don

when he put that peaceout gif up on Friday I guessed he'd take a break

don't blame him but hope it won't it will be that long cos he knows 300k people will really miss him and like you say he uses it to publicise things for ouas and he also sometimes retweets things to help people

he also tweets a lot about lfc which I don't usually understand but have asked my brother about sometimes

I bet Ryan will joke with him in a nice way about that's the reason hes not on it although I think he is on some social media privately

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (25-02-2018), Sug-din (25-02-2018)

hope everyone is having relaxing weekend

now that the boyz are back together obvs I don't want any more heartbreak but some little domestic dramas would be nice

I mean we do actually want to see them so even little arguments about who burned the toast would be nice

I have a worry that that with the ivs saying about how its all going to be about their settled family from now on means that something is actually going to happen

I know not everyone agrees but I still think its building up the happy family thing for it to be broken when it turns out Seb is not Robert's, after enough time for them both to love and care for him perhaps when Rebecca can't

not bothered though because we would see robron face it together making them even stronger

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (25-02-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    hope everyone is having relaxing weekend

now that the boyz are back together obvs I don't want any more heartbreak but some little domestic dramas would be nice

I mean we do actually want to see them so even little arguments about who burned the toast would be nice

I have a worry that that with the ivs saying about how its all going to be about their settled family from now on means that something is actually going to happen

I know not everyone agrees but I still think its building up the happy family thing for it to be broken when it turns out Seb is not Robert's, after enough time for them both to love and care for him perhaps when Rebecca can't

not bothered though because we would see robron face it together making them even stronger
    Having a lovely weekend but it’s very cold outside.

I’m still hoping for a baby paternity twist.👍

Whatever is thrown at them now they’ll be doing it as a joint force.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (26-02-2018)

I have watched again and I am actually really pleased turned down the first time in the garage, he accepted responsibility and yet shared what he lost and how he felt, it emotionally destroyed him and although we think knew that Aaron now knows for sure how devastating the separation was for .

It was absolutely right that gave all the amazing reasons why he loves him and wants to be with him, it was real validation that had thought about it and made a balanced and sensible choice to try again with .

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (26-02-2018), Fhionnuisce2 (26-02-2018), Sug-din (26-02-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    I have watched again and I am actually really pleased turned down the first time in the garage, he accepted responsibility and yet shared what he lost and how he felt, it emotionally destroyed him and although we think knew that Aaron now knows for sure how devastating the separation was for .

It was absolutely right that gave all the amazing reasons why he loves him and wants to be with him, it was real validation that had thought about it and made a balanced and sensible choice to try again with .
    Very well described there by you Paul. Couldn’t have said it any better.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (26-02-2018), Fhionnuisce2 (26-02-2018)

I've viewed it all several times, and watched all my favourite bits many times more. There's so much that stands out from both Thursday and Friday. Liv chasing Robert with the saucepan as Aaron walked into the Mill was hilarious. I'll never forget that.

PS - Just 2c here in north London and temperatures are falling! Some light snow showers earlier on but nothing long lasting. An unpleasant way to start the working week but at least the sun is shining brightly. Keep warm and safe everyone.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Spoiler from Ireland's TV Now.

There is a picture of Rebecca at Home Farm for Friday 9th March with the caption ... 'Rebecca let’s herself into Home Farm thinking she still lives there, then ends up attacking new owner Joe Tate.'

With thanks to dannymiller-irish-fan on tumblr.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    Spoiler from Ireland's TV Now.

There is a picture of Rebecca at Home Farm for Friday 9th March with the caption ... 'Rebecca let’s herself into Home Farm thinking she still lives there, then ends up attacking new owner Joe Tate.'

With thanks to dannymiller-irish-fan on tumblr.
    Don’t really mean to be cruel but I can see her heading towards some secure unit where she can be properly looked after.

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    I've viewed it all several times, and watched all my favourite bits many times more. There's so much that stands out from both Thursday and Friday. Liv chasing Robert with the saucepan as Aaron walked into the Mill was hilarious. I'll never forget that.

PS - Just 2c here in north London and temperatures are falling! Some light snow showers earlier on but nothing long lasting. An unpleasant way to start the working week but at least the sun is shining brightly. Keep warm and safe everyone.
    Those episodes included the scenes we’ve wanted to see for some time and we weren’t disappointed.

Just had the odd snow flake up to now but it’s said to get heavier overnight - what joy!!🌨⛄️
    You keep safe too Eddy. 👍

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (26-02-2018), Fhionnuisce2 (26-02-2018)

Am I the only one in this world that thinks this story is utter rubbish

I really like Aaron, he does try to fight his demons.... but Robert....no...

I really don't buy any redemption in Robert..... maybe some regret as to how the relationship fell apart in the first place.... but long term .... no he's too used to pushing his luck with some deadly and devasting scams and will do again

And as for poor little Seb ... the way Rebecca puts it around i am waiting for a twist with that one

Thread Information