Page 500 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 4004504904984995005015025105506001000 ... LastLast
Results 4,991 to 5,000 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    we have the rose of tralee on here at the moment and even that's more exciting
    Who could not get excited at the Rose of Tralee

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    hi Don you always got me keep the love of Robron going keep the faith our Ropbron be reuntied soon and maxine will get the ball rolling and something has to come soon and the proper wedding to come i think something could happen in ssw in oct our maxine has written 2 eps then like she wrote 1 lst year so hold on our Robron will come back will a romantic kiss and cuddle and our maxine said in her last eps and Aaron said they are rubbish without each and i think that must happen to get them back and i keep saying EDF+IM know great they are they will get them back and they will give us fans somthing back to keep us onside btw i think deep down IM loves Robron as much as we do but he loves the Drama with them
    hi matty

I think mista iain realises he made a big mistake and is going to try and sort it out now he did say the boyz will be together and also Robert is not going to kill anyone its just going to be fun so hopefully it won't be too long now.

I think Maxine suggested might be something good next month but I get a bit mixed up with all these spoilers
    Last edited by Fhionnuisce2; 21-08-2017 at 21:58. Reason: can't spell

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (21-08-2017), Sug-din (21-08-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Hi Micheal
    We probably won't see anything of either of them till at least Wednesday. 😭
    Let's keep our fingers crossed and we get some Robron tomorrow.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (21-08-2017), Sug-din (21-08-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Who could not get excited at the Rose of Tralee
    it can be a bit of a laugh actually

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

Perdita (21-08-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    hi Don you always got me keep the love of Robron going keep the faith our Ropbron be reuntied soon and maxine will get the ball rolling and something has to come soon and the proper wedding to come i think something could happen in ssw in oct our maxine has written 2 eps then like she wrote 1 lst year so hold on our Robron will come back will a romantic kiss and cuddle and our maxine said in her last eps and Aaron said they are rubbish without each and i think that must happen to get them back and i keep saying EDF+IM know great they are they will get them back and they will give us fans somthing back to keep us onside btw i think deep down IM loves Robron as much as we do but he loves the Drama with them
    Hi Matty - hopefully we won't have to wait too long for our boys to be together again we need some cuddles and anything else they would like to give us.

What's on tv

Robert’s plan EXPOSED?

'He fears his drugging of sick Lawrence will be revealed by blood tests…

Ever since he split with Ronnie and suffered an aneurysm, Lawrence White hasn’t been quite right. It’s not that he’s ill – rather that Robert has been drugging him with sleeping pill

‘Robert’s hoping the drugs he’s putting in Lawrence’s drink will slow down his recovery, meaning Robert can manipulate Rebecca and the Home Farm estate,’ explains Ryan Hawley, who plays him.

Unaware of her ex-lover’s plot to ruin her family, Rebecca’s grateful to Robert for the ‘help’ he’s been giving her, and seeks his counsel this week when she fears for her father’s health.

Feigning sympathy, Robert manages to convince her not to take her dad to the GP. But when Lawrence is seen drinking and later found slumped at the café, enough is enough for Rebecca, who gets her dad checked out.

Before long, Lawrence is having blood tests, much to the horror of Robert, who fears his evil work is about to be exposed. Having failed to secure his own appointment with the doctor, he pitches up at the surgery claiming to be there on Rebecca’s behalf.

Casually asking about Lawrence’s blood samples, nurse Emma informs him they’ve not been sent off yet – giving Robert an idea…

What sly plan has he concocted this time? And will it work?'

With a big thank you to Lucie_Girard at DS.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (22-08-2017)

Good Morning

Biggest laugh of the day so far! PD has been nominated for Best Newcomer in IS awards.

Better news though is that finally Ryan is up for Best Actor & Best Partnership with Danny - we won't mention that he's up for Best Bad Boy also.

Voting opens later today. 👍🏻

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (22-08-2017)

Robert drugs Chrissie? I wonder what that is all about.

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post

Robert drugs Chrissie? I wonder what that is all about.
    What the heck is going on? Robert drugs Chrissie - how is he going to do that? Aaron's fatal fight - fatal for who? Is IM just trying to kill off any Robron fans that are left so that he doesn't have to put them back together. This is all becoming less and less real world by every episode - how much more crap can he dump on these two?

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    What the heck is going on? Robert drugs Chrissie - how is he going to do that? Aaron's fatal fight - fatal for who? Is IM just trying to kill off any Robron fans that are left so that he doesn't have to put them back together. This is all becoming less and less real world by every episode - how much more crap can he dump on these two?
    With a ? it is doubtful this will actually happen ;)

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (22-08-2017)

Thread Information