Page 941 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 44184189193193994094194294395199110411441 ... LastLast
Results 9,401 to 9,410 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    aaron should have smashed joe's face in at the garage
    he looked good though prob that's his only scene tonite

eta lol spoke too soon
    Last edited by Fhionnuisce2; 12-06-2018 at 20:51.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (12-06-2018), Sug-din (12-06-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    It is awful the way she acts. She reminds me too much of a young version of another blonde female on there who thinks she’s better than everyone else.
    and horrid thing to say but it must all be leading somewhere

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (12-06-2018), Sug-din (12-06-2018)

So now Lachlan is made into a Saint the same as his Auntie. When is all the truth about this White family going to come out?

I still think that ED have slipped up by showing Lachlan drinking in the pub and being able to access his money that easily when he is still under 18.

Can’t wait for Liv to be the one that shows everyone what Lachlan really is.

Aaron & Liv scenes are lovely - just a shame that Robert seems to have disappeared off the face of the earth.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (12-06-2018), Fhionnuisce2 (12-06-2018)

That’s all we need another bratty blond - female. Sorry but I don’t think showing youngsters doing something like that is a good impression to give to young ones watching. 👎
    To be fair, it's hardly glorifying the subject.

So now Lachlan is made into a Saint the same as his Auntie. When is all the truth about this White family going to come out?

I still think that ED have slipped up by showing Lachlan drinking in the pub and being able to access his money that easily when he is still under 18.

Can’t wait for Liv to be the one that shows everyone what Lachlan really is.

Aaron & Liv scenes are lovely - just a shame that Robert seems to have disappeared off the face of the earth.
    Hi Don like i said just lazy writing again just a quick line to explain where Rob is upstairs changing baby seb or just walking baby seb around the village is it just me that Liv has been out of the detantion centre and Liv is already question Laclan about Gerry and has him to think of some excuse and i wonder if Liv will work it was Laclan done gerry in and i wonder if Liv will found Gerry`s Phone about the Car Crash ? the police havent a clue and are stil useless and could this bring Liv in danger of Laclan if shes sniffing around and working it him all along and could this be what Ryan talked about that Laclan will target Rob on his wedding day ? or could it be even Belle be next knowing that BELLE has decided to not to have a baby with Laclan ?

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (13-06-2018), Sug-din (13-06-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    Hi Don like i said just lazy writing again just a quick line to explain where Rob is upstairs changing baby seb or just walking baby seb around the village is it just me that Liv has been out of the detantion centre and Liv is already question Laclan about Gerry and has him to think of some excuse and i wonder if Liv will work it was Laclan done gerry in and i wonder if Liv will found Gerry`s Phone about the Car Crash ? the police havent a clue and are stil useless and could this bring Liv in danger of Laclan if shes sniffing around and working it him all along and could this be what Ryan talked about that Laclan will target Rob on his wedding day ? or could it be even Belle be next knowing that BELLE has decided to not to have a baby with Laclan ?

Hi Matty - I know it would be so easy to just put a short piece in to give an idea where Robert was and it would help cut down the media queries as to why he’s not around when Liv & Aaron are seen out and about. He doesn’t have to be with them every minute but it would just be natural and realistic that he would at least warrant a mention. Liv isn’t go to let it rest about Lachlan and I do this the phone message will be part of it - maybe Liv finds it on the laptop and also I think the comic book drawings will reappear somewhere too. I really hope they don’t have something happen to Robert that involves Lachlan on the wedding day. I don’t think Lachlan would hurt Belle but he’s already going to do something to someone involved with her because she’s thinking about moving away. We’ve got all of them tonight but unfortunately after that we won’t for a few weeks - can’t wait for when they are all back together.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (13-06-2018), Fhionnuisce2 (13-06-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by mrfreeman View Post
    To be fair, it's hardly glorifying the subject.
    That’s right it isn’t, it’s just I don’t feel it’s something they should be making part of the storyline - especially as this is the second time they have done this in a short space of time and no justice has been done.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (13-06-2018)

I may be wrong but I do think there will be quite a few doctors out there would not appreciate it being portrayed on a Soap that your child can say that my parent/father is a Doctor so that gives me the right to get away with anything, which is what they are implying as this has been used as an excuse by this girl two times in as many days.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (13-06-2018), Fhionnuisce2 (13-06-2018)

Washing cars is hardly a punishment. Nevertherless, I'm loving Graham's input in that cafe scene.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (13-06-2018), lizann (13-06-2018), Sug-din (13-06-2018)

I think that the actor playing Graham is very good. I hope he's given some decent stories of his own. The one with Frank/Megan is just rubbish, more 'affair' nonsence.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (13-06-2018), lizann (13-06-2018), Sug-din (13-06-2018)

Thread Information