Page 314 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 2142643043123133143153163243644148141314 ... LastLast
Results 3,131 to 3,140 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    hi Micheal well said and it was strange very odd so the Dark s/l Danny said about is the Homeaphibia in the prisions and its looks like they are doing that Aaron and of course Danny will be great at showing being the target once they find that he`s Gay im with with Eddy on the jail stuff i wont be watching as to the what Eddy said and it and i hope your right about what the other place said about Aaron being home for Rob`s birthday? and of course Aaron wont serve his full term theres to much Robron comming over the next few months and ED has invested a lot the New set for Mill Cott and having a proper wedding so its a waiting game and hanging on in there and you know what IM and ED they like to surpise us
    hi Matty i totally understand what you say about the jail scenes but think I will be watching. Yea Robert's birthday would be a good point for him to be out as they would have had time to do all they want with Aaron being inside and it should give Robert time to have the Mill just ready fro them both. Course Aaron should not be there at all but if he has to then a few weeks is more than enough.

Its strange cos I think if they are going to all this trouble with a special set for the prison I think that there has to be something more we don't know about.

The thing about the wedding ring is that i thought that they would have to take all jewelry off as it could be used in fights but maybe wedding rings are allowed and he just didn't want to have it on as he didn't say he was straight or gay just that he didn't want to say.
    Last edited by Fhionnuisce2; 24-02-2017 at 12:22.

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    hi Matty i totally understand what you say about the jail scenes but think I will be watching. Yea Robert's birthday would be a good point for him to be out as they would have had time to do all they want with Aaron being inside and it should give Robert time to have the Mill just ready fro them both. Course Aaron should not be there at all but if he has to then a few weeks is more than enough.

Its strange cos I think if they are going to all this trouble with a special set for the prison I think that there has to be something more we don't know about.

The thing about the wedding ring is that i thought that they would have to take all jewelry off as it could be used in fights but maybe wedding rings are allowed and he just didn't want to have it on as he didn't say he was straight or gay just that he didn't want to say.
    very Micheal have all wait and see im still with Eddy on it and with what is going to happen and IM plans for Robron this is a bit silly S/L hang in there they our Robron i cant see them keeping Aaron locked up to 24th feb 2018 and Danny said most of the filming was done on location and only made temp Prison Set i think once they special Episode is out the way and appeal date done the ball will rolling and with IM said he gots more plans for Robron for this year and he cant if Aaron is locked up to 2018 ? like i say somthing happens and Rob will get it sorted like no court just the sentance yeah and no court so mybe it IM teasing us so that we get appeal hearing after the verdict and jail stuff and if it happens and it be around mid Aaril and early May so Rob`s birthday would fit

3. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (24-02-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    very Micheal have all wait and see im still with Eddy on it and with what is going to happen and IM plans for Robron this is a bit silly S/L hang in there they our Robron i cant see them keeping Aaron locked up to 24th feb 2018 and Danny said most of the filming was done on location and only made temp Prison Set i think once they special Episode is out the way and appeal date done the ball will rolling and with IM said he gots more plans for Robron for this year and he cant if Aaron is locked up to 2018 ? like i say somthing happens and Rob will get it sorted like no court just the sentance yeah and no court so mybe it IM teasing us so that we get appeal hearing after the verdict and jail stuff and if it happens and it be around mid Aaril and early May so Rob`s birthday would fit
    no he deffo won't be locked up until 2018. They will run out of stuff in a couple of weeks if so much is happening week after next. there may be one more big sl in there after that and then I think he will be out.

assume we will see Finn's reaction soon and also kasim. I'm sure Robert will be angry with Finn or maybe both but after what he promised Aaron i hope he doesn't do anything stupid

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (24-02-2017)

afternoon everyone hows my Fellow Roberners? i think we have hang on in there IM wants to show homophoiba in jail and has Aaron s/l to show it its a good ide to do it and i know he got Danny to show how brillant he as an actor tp pull it off but hang in there ED and IM wouldnt have invested in Robron and they made a new set for there home in Mill Cott and to have a proper cival Partership once Aaron`s free and i think once Rob has got his appeal date it will start to come together and of we even have Aaron defence and put his side of things like his Abuse and eveything hes been through and i think we get thata appeal and you know how ED IM like to suprsie us fans and they will come to that and get him out and ED and IM has said they got more PLans for Robron and how can they if they got Aaron in Jail for 12 months if they dont they will have they very huge Robron fandom marching to ED and IM to tell what think of them
    Last edited by pond21; 24-02-2017 at 15:07.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

*RG83* (24-02-2017), EddyBee (24-02-2017), Fhionnuisce2 (24-02-2017)

no he deffo won't be locked up until 2018. They will run out of stuff in a couple of weeks if so much is happening week after next. there may be one more big sl in there after that and then I think he will be out.

assume we will see Finn's reaction soon and also kasim. I'm sure Robert will be angry with Finn or maybe both but after what he promised Aaron i hope he doesn't do anything stupid
    true Micheal and thats why i think they crammaed all this stuff in a short time and all this Drama will come to ahead and Robron can move on and IM knows how keep us sweet and im sure it will again it be fine yeah i dont think Rob will anything silly but im sure he make Finn`s life a misey and tell him so one thing you dont do is upset our Rob now he`s not got the person he loves the most and cares about and matter to like Like Aaron is means so much to him he better look out i know Ryan he wont go after Finn and atm hes lost the most important person to him and like Danny said he dont Rob to do anything silly to but have to wait and see you what ED IM like they will suprise us without notice and we not expecting it

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    I haven't visited Andy's temporary forum. Are there any spoilers there that we don't have here?
    Hi EddyBee, nothing on the temp Andy thread that we haven't seen on here, I check it out so will report here if anything pops up that needs sharing, generally same discussion as here, needs to be out soon, people fed up with angst and Robron especially after the private commitment etc ....

Preview for Wednesday next week is Robron:

http://www.itv.com/emmerdale/preview...-wed-1-mar-7pm

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to *RG83* For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (24-02-2017), Fhionnuisce2 (24-02-2017), Sug-din (24-02-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by *RG83* View Post

Quite nice, we don't see in that clip where causes trouble, I assume they say/do something that raises suspicion or Jason makes a remark and reacts, anyway, being supportive and positive about the future.

Quote Originally Posted by *RG83* View Post

thanx mista random can't get it here but assume it's Robert visiting Aaron in jail. Is it sad ?

thanx mista random can't get it here but assume it's Robert visiting Aaron in jail. Is it sad ?
    Yes it's Robert's first visit and he wants to hug Aaron but Aaron shakes his head and then they sit talking about how tough it is not to touch and stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    Quite nice, we don't see in that clip where causes trouble, I assume they say/do something that raises suspicion or Jason makes a remark and reacts, anyway, being supportive and positive about the future.
    Yes, I think that will come after maybe in another scene where Robert leaves and probably touches Aaron's hands and tells him he loves him or something.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to *RG83* For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (24-02-2017)

Thread Information