Page 1108 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 10860810081058109811061107110811091110111811581208 ... LastLast
Results 11,071 to 11,080 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Rebecca and Ross exit the village.

It’s time to say Goodbye to both Rebecca White and Ross Barton as they both exit the village but whether it is together or separately remains to be seen. Ross and Rebecca start breaking the news they are leaving the village. They prepare to tell Charity and Robert but their attempts are thwarted. But soon Robert overhears a conversation about their plans and doesn’t like what he’s heard.

Soon it looks like their plan to leave with the kids has been shot down in flames as Charity insists Moses is going nowhere. Soon it’s war as Charity, Aaron and Robert are united that Rebecca and Ross should not be leaving with Seb and Moses. As the bad feeling grows, Rebecca suggests to Ross that they wait a few months.

Before long Rebecca has changed her mind about leaving wanting to stay until it’s sorted. Ross is upset but prepares to go alone, he says some emotional goodbyes. Will he really leave alone?

Eastieoaks/Darren
    Last edited by EddyBee; 17-10-2018 at 21:36.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (18-10-2018), Sug-din (19-10-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post

It’s time to say Goodbye to both Rebecca White and Ross Barton as they both exit the village but whether it is together or separately remains to be seen. Ross and Rebecca start breaking the news they are leaving the village. They prepare to tell Charity and Robert but their attempts are thwarted. But soon Robert overhears a conversation about their plans and doesn’t like what he’s heard.

Soon it looks like their plan to leave with the kids has been shot down in flames as Charity insists Moses is going nowhere. Soon it’s war as Charity, Aaron and Robert are united that Rebecca and Ross should not be leaving with Seb and Moses. As the bad feeling grows, Rebecca suggests to Ross that they wait a few months.

Before long Rebecca has changed her mind about leaving wanting to stay until it’s sorted. Ross is upset but prepares to go alone, he says some emotional goodbyes. Will he really leave alone?

Eastieoaks/Darren
    Hi Eddy thanx for that going by your last Post it look like BeX will leave in 2 weeks yeah and going by on twitter it looks like to yeah and i think thye will leave togther and get the baby situation sorted out at a later date and i dont both Mike+Emily have been fiming at all latley so it looks like it finaly true so they go away togtehr and sort the kids out later

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (17-10-2018), Fhionnuisce2 (18-10-2018), Sug-din (19-10-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    It was quite a good episode tonight and yes the boys did look good, it was lovely to see them hugging through the village in their first scene.
    Hi Don hope you are well tonights ep was ok Vic being anoying as usaul and i just you you FB messgae matty zxx

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (18-10-2018), Fhionnuisce2 (18-10-2018), Sug-din (19-10-2018)

Morning Fellow Fans finally we hope to see the back of Bex and our Robron can finally move on and go forward in marrried life as husbands yes thewre be Drama along the way but they will suport each other and work it out and it been said on FB/ Twitter its a just shame that ED/IM only brought in BEX solely to give Robron a baby as parents shame there was better ways to do it yeah but moving on is Robert going to be at Grace`s Funneral next week? going by the spoiler pics it shows Aaron and Liv and even Cain but cant see our Rob well he must be there surely

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (18-10-2018), Fhionnuisce2 (18-10-2018), Sug-din (19-10-2018)

Hi Everybody so some spoilers not sure if true that BEX is going to deliver a bombshell and tell Rob hes not Seb but Ross when they decide to leave the village if true then i knew it would turn out like this having Robron getting into famil life with Seb then wham if it could be the right time to do a whose a daddy s/l

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (18-10-2018), Fhionnuisce2 (19-10-2018), Sug-din (19-10-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post

Eastieoaks/Darren
    Thanx Eddie

The way that both Robert and Aaron's love for him has been emphasised seems to be leading to heartache like Rebecca maybe takes Seb with her. If its revealed by then that Robert is not Seb's father then it will all have been a pretty pointless sl (and maybe a change of plot) but does mean we can see them supporting each other and moving on.

If Rebecca goes leaving Seb with the guyz and it is certain that Robert is the father then I know a lot of people will just accept it but actually I think is wrong in lots of ways cos I don't want Robron having a baby through a drunken ons. A future baby or even an older child for both of them for sure but this was the wrong way and although I not a fan of Rebecca its also pretty insulting to her as well.

If Rebecca leaves without Seb but there is no further information that's bad as well cos its too open for her to return at some future date with "the truth".

Best result: whether through an accident or illness or something like, that the truth comes out that Robert is not the dad so Rebecca leaves with her son and if its Ross then I hope they will all be very happy

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (18-10-2018), Sug-din (19-10-2018)

Hi Everybody cant belive Vic sold her mothers wedding how thoughtless can you get and btw did you notice this Glen bloke was David In Heartbeat

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (18-10-2018), Fhionnuisce2 (19-10-2018), Sug-din (19-10-2018)

hi There cant belive all this Bernice s/l its silly and stupid so its seems Adam os not coming back yeah abd another thing will Rob be at Grace`s Funneral next week? going by spolier pics its only Aaron+Liv and the rest of the dingles i woldve have thpught Rob would be there yeah

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (19-10-2018), Sug-din (19-10-2018)

Great to see Aaron and Robert. However, there was far too much of Victoria. I'm pleased that she now knows that Adam has moved on so that this story of hers can move on in some way. In any case, did she really believe that Adam would stay faithful to her when he couldn't even manage to do that when they were together.

I heel sorry for Matty. He deserves far better than Victoria, the human foghorn.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

I've always been a fan of Bernice, so I am enjoying her present story line with the doctor. Very funny.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Thread Information