Page 456 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 356406446454455456457458466506556956 ... LastLast
Results 4,551 to 4,560 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    31/0717 SPOILER.

Aaron returns to the village, an emotional Robert begs him to give him another chance but Aaron tells him it's too late. But is it?
    but obvs we know it isn't

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (14-07-2017)

because of what Iain MacLeod has been saying I don't think Robron get back together at all and I don't see a 2nd Robron wedding either, I think he has serious plans to put Robert back with Rebecca especially as he starts attending all of Rebecca Antental Classes in August - October and I think Aaron either gets with Adam Barton or he gets with his new bloke who is connected to the Dingles through Debbie or it comes out that the new bloke who is connected to the Dingles is a contact that Aaron meet through Debbie in France and I think Aaron cheated on Robert with this new bloke and then tables are turned on Aaron for making Robert look bad.

Week 31 spoiler

Rebecca asks for Robert's help.

Here we go again.

sorry fans but they are toxic

6. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

deeCee (14-07-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    We don't care. We just want them back together and we will get what we want.
    Last edited by EddyBee; 15-07-2017 at 00:16.

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    They are the most toxic relationship in soap, if only for the reason that so many people can't see that it's a toxic relationship. One partner is continuously making the other partner self-harm and violent?

If Robron are the "face of Emmerdale" then it's a pretty ugly show at the moment.
    Last edited by deeCee; 15-07-2017 at 01:14.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to deeCee For This Useful Post:

TaintedLove (15-07-2017)

take this with a pinch of salt for now but apparently there is a Adam Barton / Aaron Dingle and Robert Sugden scene coming up at The Mill Cottage in either week 30 or 31 { week of 24th or 31st July } and Roberts car is spotted parked up at the Mill Cottage in week 33 {week of 14th August 2017}

Quote Originally Posted by SomersetSunShin View Post
    take this with a pinch of salt for now but apparently there is a Adam Barton / Aaron Dingle and Robert Sugden scene coming up at The Mill Cottage in either week 30 or 31 { week of 24th or 31st July } and Roberts car is spotted parked up at the Mill Cottage in week 33 {week of 14th August 2017}
    There's no need for a pinch of salt. It's being confirmed by several sources.

Simon Cotton is an actor that will appear during week 31. The actor was filming for 2 weeks. He has many scenes with Rebecca and the rumours are that he expresses a romantic interest in her. She's not interested. This leads to a scene in the Woolpack where Robert PRETENDS to be Rebeca's boyfriend in the hope of shaking him off her.

In one of those amazing and childish coincidences that only ever happen in Soapland, Aaron is apparently there watching Robert pretend to be the boyfriend. Aaron gets jealous.

But remember these are rumours. I'm posting them here as I suspect that they may be based on some spoiler pics that are with the press and due vto be published soon.
    Last edited by EddyBee; 15-07-2017 at 08:28.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (16-07-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post

Simon Cotton is an actor that will appear during week 31. The actor was filming for 2 weeks. He has many scenes with Rebecca and the rumours are that he expresses a romantic interest in her. She's not interested. This leads to a scene in the Woolpack where Robert PRETENDS to be Rebeca's boyfriend in the hope of shaking him off her.

In one of those amazing and childish coincidences that only ever happen in Soapland, Aaron is apparently there watching Robert pretend to be the boyfriend. Aaron gets jealous.

But remember these are rumours. I'm posting them here as I suspect that they may be based on some spoiler pics that are with the press and due vto be published soon.
    morning Eddy we all know that our Robron will get back together and we will get that proper wedding we were promised you see if we dont and i have a gut feeling that with the whites going soon and Bex wil have nothing left in te village and the DNA TEST will come into it and it turns out to be Ross and Emmerdale Iain macload knows what Robron are getting awards for great Drama and agnst and im sure our queen maxine will sort the mess out and ED+IM know what amazing Actors they have in our Danny+Ryan who have amazing working chemisty and the last to eps they were brillant and over the next few weeks Rob will gutted that he lost the man he truly loved and will make sure he win him back and going by what was said in maxine eps they are rubbish without each other and im sure Aaron will come to realise that and he do really needs him and when he hears about Rob`s fall he come back so calling all Robron fans im going nowhere ibe a fan since day 1 and im sure my fellow Robroners feel the same and im sure we have a lovely romantic make up scene and i hope it be maxine eps wonder when we get to see them ? i heard rumours she a couple coming up ?

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (15-07-2017), Fhionnuisce2 (16-07-2017)

Thread Information