Page 494 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 394444484492493494495496504544594994 ... LastLast
Results 4,931 to 4,940 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    well that was a thrilling ep not
    A wonderful way to spend a half hour - I would have been better off sorting my sock drawer.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (16-08-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Hi Micheal🙂
    I'm getting lost off with the length of time that things are going to take as they seem to alter with every bit of info we get. My poor little brain is going to explode. We just need Robron back together now.
    hi Don i argee but of course something has to get them back on track the only prob he this stupid baby s/l which is the stumbling block get that our the way and i bet things will start to sort it next year is to late viewers wil loose intrest yeah so something must happen soon yeah and this s/l what Rob is involed in could Adam the whites will be gone by the new year anyway so it be Adam and IM said Robron are back together so something has to happen by then i say it be maxines in oct SSW like he ep on the monday in oct last year so i say they be back on track in Oct and the Proper wedding could then and of course the proper wedding will have Adam as best man for aaron yeah and mybe Amdy be back for Rob best man IM said a light note that could be the wedding and Adam leaves after the wedding oh my my thougts are gettig carried away

4. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    hi Don i argee but of course something has to get them back on track the only prob he this stupid baby s/l which is the stumbling block get that our the way and i bet things will start to sort it next year is to late viewers wil loose intrest yeah so something must happen soon yeah and this s/l what Rob is involed in could Adam the whites will be gone by the new year anyway so it be Adam and IM said Robron are back together so something has to happen by then i say it be maxines in oct SSW like he ep on the monday in oct last year so i say they be back on track in Oct and the Proper wedding could then and of course the proper wedding will have Adam as best man for aaron yeah and mybe Amdy be back for Rob best man IM said a light note that could be the wedding and Adam leaves after the wedding oh my my thougts are gettig carried away
    Matty, let's hope your thoughts are the right thing and that's how things go.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

A wonderful way to spend a half hour - I would have been better off sorting my sock drawer.
    now I wonder what you've got hidden in there don

Matty, let's hope your thoughts are the right thing and that's how things go.
    and next weeks spoliers pics where we see Robron togther at the boxing Rob has got his ring on so there`s a little clue there and might be a start how about starting a petion and get fans to sign to get ED+IM to get Robron sooner mybe they will think twice and get them back sooner or mybe ED+IM are going to get them together and it be Maxine will be the one

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (17-08-2017), Fhionnuisce2 (16-08-2017), Sug-din (16-08-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    now I wonder what you've got hidden in there don
    Now Micheal,
    What I have in my sock drawer is between my feet and my shoes.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Afternon fellow Robroners i did rumours that Bex/Emliy head is going around the same time as the whites so if true that means our Robron could work through the troubles and work things out and mybe they are doing whose the daddy s/l and it turns out to be Ross`s x

13. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (17-08-2017)

Week 35 spoilers.

Darren@Eastieoaks.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (17-08-2017)

Afternon fellow Robroners i did rumours that Bex/Emliy head is going around the same time as the whites so if true that means our Robron could work through the troubles and work things out and mybe they are doing whose the daddy s/l and it turns out to be Ross`s x
    Where did you see those rumours?

hello matty well that would be good

didn't mista iain robert would be involved in another charecter leaving but I think it also said it would be 'lighthearted' so sadly i don't think it can be her in that sl but if she's leaving with the whites then that would be great
    Last edited by Fhionnuisce2; 17-08-2017 at 15:57.

Thread Information