Page 1201 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 20170111011151119111991200120112021203121112511301 ... LastLast
Results 12,001 to 12,010 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Micheal I am so sorry, I do keep doing this, I must concentrate more, please forgive me, yet again.

Some good points there Micheal. Hopefully we’re heading back into a time where the boys take more of a prominent role. I know the other characters have to have a chance but Robron are capable of doing so much more and covering things that only their characters can make interesting.
    haha no probs don x

looks like things going to move along tonite but I wonder what graemes revenge is exactly

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (31-01-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    haha no probs don x

looks like things going to move along tonite but I wonder what graemes revenge is exactly
    Hi Micheal something must happen soon and yeah Graham could be the one to shut our Rob`s scam now but they got this woman who has filmed something about a being a surratge if its our Robron something must happene for that to happen i know they film 6-8 weeks in andvace this could happen in the spring yeah

4. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (31-01-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    Hi Micheal something must happen soon and yeah Graham could be the one to shut our Rob`s scam now but they got this woman who has filmed something about a being a surratge if its our Robron something must happene for that to happen i know they film 6-8 weeks in andvace this could happen in the spring yeah
    hi matty hows you? ive seen on the news that the weather there is getting as bad as here so hope you don't get snowed in

I didn't know that about them filming a surrogate so that means it must be moving along

whatever happens for robert with graeme we know aaron will be there for him

and while he doing that then robert will be making sure billy is not going to bother aaron

although I think maybe they will actually become friendly soon

Press centre spoilers for the week beginning 11/02/19. Week 7.

Monday 11th February - Graham tips off the police. Marlon encourages Paddy to get answers. Matty steels himself.

Tuesday 12th February - Paddy braces himself for an encounter. Chas takes matters into her own hands. Faith tries to repair a rift.

Wednesday 13th February - Laurel enlists Doug’s help. Brenda’s plans are scuppered. Moira urges Cain to fight for Kyle.

Thursday 14th February 7pm - Ellis plans a surprise for Victoria. Laurel is grateful for Doug’s help. Dan and Kerry face eviction.

Thursday 14th February 8pm - Ellis and Billy’s confrontation escalates. Nicola’s luck gets worse. Ryan bonds with Dawn.

Friday 15th February - Nicola takes drastic action. Jessie lays down the law. Dawn fights with her feelings.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (31-01-2019)

hi matty hows you? ive seen on the news that the weather there is getting as bad as here so hope you don't get snowed in

I didn't know that about them filming a surrogate so that means it must be moving along

whatever happens for robert with graeme we know aaron will be there for him

and while he doing that then robert will be making sure billy is not going to bother aaron

although I think maybe they will actually become friendly soon
    Hi Micheal so its all moving along very nicely for our Robron and if our Rob`s scam dont work this time something happen to make the baby work our yeah and no SNOW where i live lol

Good evening.

Well, we've had no snow in north London, not yet anyway. However, there are now snow warnings for 9pm onwards. It's so cold out there.
    Last edited by EddyBee; 31-01-2019 at 19:09.

Hi Fans just hold in there Our Rob is thick skined and this wont hold him back the more i think about it will make more derterime ro get the money yeah and i really want that smary +smriky face on Megan face be wiped of when she finds out what his Lovely Graham has done and Kim wont be happy to find out she been sleeping with Graham

11. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (31-01-2019)

haha no probs don x

Thanks for being so understanding Micheal. As long as Graham’s revenge stops at the money side as far as Robron are concerned I can put up with that.

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    Good evening.

Well, we've had no snow in north London, not yet anyway. However, there are now snow warnings for 9pm onwards. It's so cold out there.
    Hi Eddy no snow yet where i am lol what a lovely Robron momment in the portacabin yeah a few kisses we needed yeah so they booked the surragate in USA but of course it wont happen for momment yeah when Rob finds what Nicolas done yeah but it must still happen so Rob must find another way but of course our Rob will just bouce back he`s tough nut yeah and dont start me on Megan i wish i see her face when it all comes out about Joe yeah and of when Kim back she wont be happy to she Graham all cosy with Megan but somehow i still think this money could still come HF yeah mybe Rob sell his plan to Kim when she back what do you Eddy ?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (31-01-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    Good evening.

Look after yourselves everyone if you’re out in this cold weather.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (31-01-2019)

Thread Information