Page 571 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 714715215615695705715725735816216711071 ... LastLast
Results 5,701 to 5,710 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Robert can stand there and say anything to them and they believe everything he says. How gullible can they get?

I wonder if Robert feels like throwing up after those soppy scenes with Lawrence as much as I feel like doing so after watching them.

I may be wrong but I do think they are keeping the actual interactions between Robert & PD to an absolute minimum. Sometimes you would think that they weren’t both in the same scene. That’s one thing I would never complain about.

Robert, pretending Lawrence is Aaron is the only way he can get through those scenes. Just wait until they are together for real!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (20-10-2017)

A little random ramble .... Baby PD now at school and asked to write a story about his family.

My Mummy and Daddy

My Mummy met my Daddy whilst he was going out with my Auntie Chrissie, he was being very friendly with Mummy even when he was engaged and finally married to Auntie Chrissie. Daddy liked Mummy but he also like Auntie Chrissie so he married her instead so Mummy went to Ebitha but while he was engaged and married to Auntie Chrissie he was also being very friendly with the local mechanic Aaron, I call him Uncle Aaron. Daddy loved Uncle Aaron so Uncle Aaron told Auntie Chrissie that he was very friendly with Daddy, Auntie Chrissie didn't like it so she stopped being with Daddy. Daddy followed Uncle Aaron everywhere and eventually they started to live together. Daddy got Mummy to come back and Mummy thought Daddy still loved her but that wasn't true, Uncle Aaron was sent to prison for some reasons and while away Daddy made me. Uncle Aaron didn't like that Daddy made me and kicked Daddy out. This was years ago and Daddy made friends again with Uncle Aaron and they got properly married. Daddy says Mummy is a bit flakey she dumped me on Daddy and left years ago and now lives in Ebitha, Daddy wanted to take me to see her once but Uncle Aaron stormed off so Daddy decided that was not a good idea, I didn't mind.

I don't call Uncle Aaron Uncle Aaron any more, I call him Dad, he is brilliant and doesn't tell me off not like Daddy, I am really lucky I have two amazing Dads.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (20-10-2017), Sug-din (20-10-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    A little random ramble .... Baby PD now at school and asked to write a story about his family.

My Mummy and Daddy

My Mummy met my Daddy whilst he was going out with my Auntie Chrissie, he was being very friendly with Mummy even when he was engaged and finally married to Auntie Chrissie. Daddy liked Mummy but he also like Auntie Chrissie so he married her instead so Mummy went to Ebitha but while he was engaged and married to Auntie Chrissie he was also being very friendly with the local mechanic Aaron, I call him Uncle Aaron. Daddy loved Uncle Aaron so Uncle Aaron told Auntie Chrissie that he was very friendly with Daddy, Auntie Chrissie didn't like it so she stopped being with Daddy. Daddy followed Uncle Aaron everywhere and eventually they started to live together. Daddy got Mummy to come back and Mummy thought Daddy still loved her but that wasn't true, Uncle Aaron was sent to prison for some reasons and while away Daddy made me. Uncle Aaron didn't like that Daddy made me and kicked Daddy out. This was years ago and Daddy made friends again with Uncle Aaron and they got properly married. Daddy says Mummy is a bit flakey she dumped me on Daddy and left years ago and now lives in Ebitha, Daddy wanted to take me to see her once but Uncle Aaron stormed off so Daddy decided that was not a good idea, I didn't mind.

I don't call Uncle Aaron Uncle Aaron any more, I call him Dad, he is brilliant and doesn't tell me off not like Daddy, I am really lucky I have two amazing Dads.
    Excellent. Thank you.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Paul_Robs (20-10-2017)

My Mummy and Daddy

This is brilliant Paul. 👍🏻

I do hope this Robert scheme culminates into amazing and surprising reveal and a few unexpected twists.

I am finding it hard to engage with his scheme and the current vision of the end game is so underwhelming, I feel so of 'so what he gets a share in HF and upsets the Whites'.

I currently have this theory for Robert's plan:-

1. He has fooled PD (not difficult) and has drawn Lawrence in and making progress with Chrissie
    2. He has now, through his scheming secured 30% but that would be worthless if he wanted to ruin HF so there has to be more to come.
    3. He is making poor & newly stupid Lawrence trust and have feelings for him, I can see near misses on the kissing front with Robert declaring "oh its too soon, lets take things slow" thus avoiding any intimacy - lets be honest he still has his wedding ring on, his mind is not on getting hooked with anyone else other than Aaron.
    4. Lawrence wants Robert at HF, Robert could state that to be his life parter and involved in the business and to be taken seriously he needs to be a shareholder and Director of HF, Lawrence would need to ask the new investor for approval, in comes Kath who will course approve but either insist on Robert paying (which he will refuse to do) or Kath will demand an increased share lets say taking it from 30% to 40%, Robert gets his 20% off Lawrence and suddenly he has 60%.
    5. Next scheme (may be planned or by default) PD's baby is revealed as not Robert's she is embarrassed , Robert demands she leave ED and as compensation she hands her share of HF to Robert either free or very cheap - he now has say 70%.
    6. He now has pretty much overall control, convinces Chrissie and Lawrence (although it look like Lawrence will pop) to sell him the rest after they discover his scheming whilst in the background Robert has done a very nice deal with Tom to sell HF for significantly more than he bought it for.

The only flaw in this is there have been suggestions that Robert reaches rock bottom, is hurt, in hospital come Christmas Day. It could be he does this mega-deal, has the cash in the bank but doesn't have Aaron - revelation to Robert is money isn't everything but Aaron really is.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (21-10-2017), Sug-din (20-10-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    Excellent. Thank you.
    morning Eddy good post from Paul yeah lol im going to PM something yeah you might like or not matty x

11. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Paul_Robs (21-10-2017)

Morning Fellow Robroners i thought last nights was good like every body says how thick are the whites beliving all this what our Rob is doing they desevere all they get and whats coming to them and Rob conning Lawrance to have feelings for masterclass lol the only true feelings he has are for his husband and true love and thats Aaron so come ED+IM get this stupid s/l over and done with and get our power couple and thats Robron they need each other they are rubbishe without each other and like our Rob said he wants messed up with his husband Robron will come through this you mark my words and it be well worth the wait and im sure our Danny+Ryan want let us down and will give us fans a lovely make up scene

I do hope this Robert scheme culminates into amazing and surprising reveal and a few unexpected twists.

I am finding it hard to engage with his scheme and the current vision of the end game is so underwhelming, I feel so of 'so what he gets a share in HF and upsets the Whites'.

1. He has fooled PD (not difficult) and has drawn Lawrence in and making progress with Chrissie
    2. He has now, through his scheming secured 30% but that would be worthless if he wanted to ruin HF so there has to be more to come.
    3. He is making poor & newly stupid Lawrence trust and have feelings for him, I can see near misses on the kissing front with Robert declaring "oh its too soon, lets take things slow" thus avoiding any intimacy - lets be honest he still has his wedding ring on, his mind is not on getting hooked with anyone else other than Aaron.
    4. Lawrence wants Robert at HF, Robert could state that to be his life parter and involved in the business and to be taken seriously he needs to be a shareholder and Director of HF, Lawrence would need to ask the new investor for approval, in comes Kath who will course approve but either insist on Robert paying (which he will refuse to do) or Kath will demand an increased share lets say taking it from 30% to 40%, Robert gets his 20% off Lawrence and suddenly he has 60%.
    5. Next scheme (may be planned or by default) PD's baby is revealed as not Robert's she is embarrassed , Robert demands she leave ED and as compensation she hands her share of HF to Robert either free or very cheap - he now has say 70%.
    6. He now has pretty much overall control, convinces Chrissie and Lawrence (although it look like Lawrence will pop) to sell him the rest after they discover his scheming whilst in the background Robert has done a very nice deal with Tom to sell HF for significantly more than he bought it for.

The only flaw in this is there have been suggestions that Robert reaches rock bottom, is hurt, in hospital come Christmas Day. It could be he does this mega-deal, has the cash in the bank but doesn't have Aaron - revelation to Robert is money isn't everything but Aaron really is.
    Morning my fellow Robroner hows you? im going PM something you like or not lol matty x

Hi Paul you need clear some space i cant send you any PM yeah matty

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    Excellent. Thank you.
    Hi Eddy just sent a reply back to your PM you sent me matty x

Thread Information