Page 570 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 704705205605685695705715725806206701070 ... LastLast
Results 5,691 to 5,700 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Afternoon Matty - We’re all fed up with this Whites S/L and want them all gone, it’s going to get really tiring if this is going to drag on for another few months. There has got be some signs of the reunion in the next couple of weeks and it’s a good sign if they’ve been filming a lot. I don’t think Robert will ever take his ring off - he loves his man too much. It’s hard to believe it’s a year since that brilliant SSW episode and look at the rubbish we’ve had to put up with since. Something has got to give soon - both the boys and the fandom deserve some good times.
    True Don i think this year since that stupid ONS i say that was the big mistake and a no no and i think ED+IM knew that and i think they knew that and im sure they will sort it and i think it will turn out that he didnt do it and PD is lying or its Ross`s baby and come on EDF+IM give our Maxine to start the ball rolling for Robron sorting it out it she the only 1 who really knows how Robron ticks and you know how ED_IM likes to suprise us with someting we not expecting yeah and like i say and what Danny said the reunion will be eletric and they own it ti fans that they get back togther

2. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (19-10-2017)

Spoilers for October 30th and 31st 2017.

Spoiler:
    October 30th

Robert manipulates Lawrence but Lachlan interrupts as they’re about to kiss. Lawrence demands Lachlan leaves, leaving Robert gloating.

October 31st

As Lachlan looms over Lawrence he voices a plan to kill him.
    Last edited by EddyBee; 19-10-2017 at 20:25.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (19-10-2017)

Hiya my fellow Robroners its all getting silly now its just Rob getting his own back and i bet Tim is alive i bet the whites needs to go ASAP its just a pity that ED+IM had to involve Rob for there exit i supose he came with them but we need Robron togther now so they can sort themselfs out

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (19-10-2017), Sug-din (19-10-2017)

lawry truly taken in and smitten with robert

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (19-10-2017), Sug-din (19-10-2017), tammyy2j (19-10-2017)

well then i told you he was Tim was ok so Rob`s might frame Lawerance for Tim murder its all getting silly the whites need to go ASAP this s/e is getting stupid every eps so come ED+IM Robron are needed to get back some normatily like i say something got to give for any reunion to take place at the mo they are way of that but of course this a soap so in a week or 2 everything wil be fine so come ED+IM just get our Robron back together and give them some happiness so rol on the Robron xmas speacil and like i said eariler that Danny said the reunion will be eletric and they promised us fans and it well worth the wait and of course ED+IM likes to give us a suprise or maybe they will give us that just to keep us onside so keep the faith and when all these silly and stupid S/`l`/s with Rob and the whites are over then our Robron can be togther again and i cant wait fro a passinate scene and kiss when they do

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (19-10-2017), Sug-din (19-10-2017)

Have just caught up with the episodes as I’ve been out. Robert at his scheming best tonight it was really good. I was a bit worried that they might keep the reveal that Tim was still alive until a later date, thankfully they didn’t drag it out.

Robert is surely going to go broke shortly - this money won’t last forever.

The only queasy moment was when Lawrence & Robert nearly kissed - I really don’t think there’s any need for those type of scenes, it’s all a bit cringe worthy.

I thought it was very obvious tonight that there were a few scenes that PD & Robert were in but I don’t think they actually looked at or spoke to each other - do you think this is a deliberate thing from ED that they are trying to make their interactions as little as possible at last.

Even the filler stuff wasn’t bad tonight.

I know I’ve said this every night this week but Robert is looking really good these days - Aaron is missing so much.

hello robroners just a quick visit on my phone to see any news. haven't been able to watch this week as we still have no power and another storm on way this weekend. I know the other place will have too many pages to read now but seems from what you guys saying I haven't missed any aaron/robert although he has had scenes with her and with lawrence? nearly kissed ??? wtf ??? maybe just as well I can't see that. anyway hopefully will be back to normal before aaron returns. take care all. robron dreams keeping me going just now x

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    hello robroners just a quick visit on my phone to see any news. haven't been able to watch this week as we still have no power and another storm on way this weekend. I know the other place will have too many pages to read now but seems from what you guys saying I haven't missed any aaron/robert although he has had scenes with her and with lawrence? nearly kissed ??? wtf ??? maybe just as well I can't see that. anyway hopefully will be back to normal before aaron returns. take care all. robron dreams keeping me going just now x
    Hi Micheal
    It’s lovely to hear from you! We were going to send out a search party for you if we hadn’t heard from you within a week as we were worried owing to the bad weather you’ve had over there. Hope you are ok.🙂

You haven’t missed any interaction with the boys just more Whites scheming rubbish. We’ll get you up to date when your contact is better.👍🏻

Keep in touch when you can and take care. Don x

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    Good to hear from you. Take care there and see you back here soon.

Whi is the dumbest? Lawrence or Rebecca?

I actually thought I was going to be sick watching Robert touch Lawrence.
    Last edited by EddyBee; 20-10-2017 at 22:23. Reason: spelling

16. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (20-10-2017)

Thread Information