Page 564 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 644645145545625635645655665746146641064 ... LastLast
Results 5,631 to 5,640 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

evening robroners

well I thought that first bit was sad with Finn's coffin

assume there'll be some scenes in the graveyard and then of course frolics in the cellar which will no doubt interest some people

still think there maybe some surprise or other in this next hour

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (13-10-2017)

Good episode, though I could have done without the Gerry/Zac/pig comedy stuff.

So, who killed Emma?

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (13-10-2017), Sug-din (13-10-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    Good episode, though I could have done without the Gerry/Zac/pig comedy stuff.

So, who killed Emma?
    Maybe Adam .. so he goes to jail as exit storyline for the actor as he will not be killed off ??

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (13-10-2017)

Morning All
    I’ve eventually caught up (to a point!J.
    I thought the funeral scenes were good but maybe dragged out for a bit long considering the way Ashley’s was all over in a flash. I find it hard to believe that no matter what the circumstances that the Police would interfere in a Family funeral - surely it could have waited till at least the service was over, I found that rather unnecessary.

They’ve set it up that it could be any number of possibilities who finished Emma off.

The bits with Sam, Gerry & Zach were a bit OTT and uncalled for

I have to be honest and say I actually switched it off before the end as I was getting so bored with the Charity & Vanessa stuff so I don’t know what actually happened.

Liked the Liv scenes I thought they were very touching and it will be interesting to see how this plays out.

I’m afraid I have to say this but I thought it just showed how little PD is a part of the actual show as a whole - she was the one that had most scenes in the office with Finn but he wasn’t important enough for her to attend his funeral. Perhaps they thought with her being such a fragile, pregnant woman the stress may be to much for her!

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (14-10-2017), Fhionnuisce2 (13-10-2017), Paul_Robs (13-10-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Morning All
    I’ve eventually caught up (to a point!J.
    I thought the funeral scenes were good but maybe dragged out for a bit long considering the way Ashley’s was all over in a flash. I find it hard to believe that no matter what the circumstances that the Police would interfere in a Family funeral - surely it could have waited till at least the service was over, I found that rather unnecessary.

They’ve set it up that it could be any number of possibilities who finished Emma off.

The bits with Sam, Gerry & Zach were a bit OTT and uncalled for

I have to be honest and say I actually switched it off before the end as I was getting so bored with the Charity & Vanessa stuff so I don’t know what actually happened.

Liked the Liv scenes I thought they were very touching and it will be interesting to see how this plays out.

I’m afraid I have to say this but I thought it just showed how little PD is a part of the actual show as a whole - she was the one that had most scenes in the office with Finn but he wasn’t important enough for her to attend his funeral. Perhaps they thought with her being such a fragile, pregnant woman the stress may be to much for her!
    hi don

I think the who killed emma sl will drag on for ages as some sharp eyed viewers have said that the woman detective is signed up for three months on ed

you would think that they'd have learned with robron (who will have far bigger interest) that viewers just get bored

I think gerry is here to stay and guess we'll have to see how he turns out but he might actually be quite interesting specially of he becomes good friend to liv

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (14-10-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    hi don

I think the who killed emma sl will drag on for ages as some sharp eyed viewers have said that the woman detective is signed up for three months on ed

you would think that they'd have learned with robron (who will have far bigger interest) that viewers just get bored

I think gerry is here to stay and guess we'll have to see how he turns out but he might actually be quite interesting specially of he becomes good friend to liv
    Hi Micheal👋
    It will get boring very fast if they drag out another possible murder for months.

I actually don’t mind Gerry - it was just that stuff last night was a bit daft I thought. ED actually needs a few more young ones and new friendships.

I’m missing the boys, things are much harder to watch when they are not around to brighten up the screen.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (13-10-2017)

Afternoon fellow Robroners so who thinks something happens around bonfire night regaurding Robron getting back together? they did a night shoot together in early sept yeah and something got to give for a reunion at xmas yeah and has anybody wonder was this redemtion s/l for Rob is? they done that Last year mybe its something to do with the ONS yeh and it never happened or the DNA test will come into it well something got to give and ED+IM has to start to give us a hint at least

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (13-10-2017), Sug-din (13-10-2017)

Last night had some excellent parts but I am afraid 1.5 hours even with ad breaks is far too long for ED even with some of the meatier stuff they had, I am with others on here I FFWD through quite a lot and near the end I lost interest, if they had done it over 2 x 30min episodes it would have been excellent.

They have too many stories dragging on with PD/Robron/Whites+Robert all need to be resolved and they need to get some fresh stuff going and quickly, if they drag the Emma thing out as well it will get hard to watch especially with this ridiculous block screening.

On another note regarding PD and this damn baby, I have 3 preferred outcomes all of which have varying degrees of being OK

1. The baby isn't , PD has lied all along, he is destroyed as that is what ruined his relationship with - PD leaves
    2. The baby is - PD leaves with the baby, is distressed, Robron reunite
    3. The baby is - PD leaves and dumps baby on Robron who have reunited (not my favourite)

Common thread here of course is PD leaves

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    Afternoon fellow Robroners so who thinks something happens around bonfire night regaurding Robron getting back together? they did a night shoot together in early sept yeah and something got to give for a reunion at xmas yeah and has anybody wonder was this redemtion s/l for Rob is? they done that Last year mybe its something to do with the ONS yeh and it never happened or the DNA test will come into it well something got to give and ED+IM has to start to give us a hint at least
    I really think that come bonfire night they need start Robrons' journey back to each other to make anything meaningful on Christmas Day the slightest bit believable, I do wonder when Aaron returns if he will be more tolerant and engaged with Robert as it is Aaron who choses to be separated from Robert not the other way round - this reunion has to be Aaron led.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (14-10-2017), Fhionnuisce2 (13-10-2017), Sug-din (13-10-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    Last night had some excellent parts but I am afraid 1.5 hours even with ad breaks is far too long for ED even with some of the meatier stuff they had, I am with others on here I FFWD through quite a lot and near the end I lost interest, if they had done it over 2 x 30min episodes it would have been excellent.

They have too many stories dragging on with PD/Robron/Whites+Robert all need to be resolved and they need to get some fresh stuff going and quickly, if they drag the Emma thing out as well it will get hard to watch especially with this ridiculous block screening.

On another note regarding PD and this damn baby, I have 3 preferred outcomes all of which have varying degrees of being OK

1. The baby isn't , PD has lied all along, he is destroyed as that is what ruined his relationship with - PD leaves
    2. The baby is - PD leaves with the baby, is distressed, Robron reunite
    3. The baby is - PD leaves and dumps baby on Robron who have reunited (not my favourite)

Common thread here of course is PD leaves
    Some good points there Paul.

The best option that we want is that the baby isn’t Roberts and PD leaves.

Is it just me or has our Cartman/Robert emoji stopped appearing?

Thread Information