Page 573 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 734735235635715725735745755836236731073 ... LastLast
Results 5,721 to 5,730 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by *RG83* View Post
    Sugdin and pondy we miss your contributions elsewhere would be nice to see more of you and less of some others there.

It goes without saying i love Robron/Dryan.
    hiya RG83 glad ive been missed i went on there the other day most of the posters are still doom and gloom i wonder if they are real Robron fans of not just not into all the negative comments this place is much better if you want to let me know how the other place really misses my posts matt btw cant wait for the Robron reunion at xmas it be eletric just like Danny it be so im guesing we wont be dissapointed and we get some passion scenes when they do

2. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

*RG83* (23-10-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    Excellent. Thank you.
    afternoon Eddy what did you think of my reply to your PM eariler ? matty

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Hi RG83

Good to see you calling in again.

It’s nice to know I’m missed from elsewhere. I do now and again lurk on the other place but have to be honest I used to get too upset by the response I got by certain ones to some of my comments I decided that it was maybe best not to say very much. I might return after all this PD rubbish is over. 🙂

Do keep calling by we’d be pleased to see you.
    hi Don i went on there the other day its just the same all doom and gloom i wonder if they are true Robron fans or not btw im going PM you FB now see what you think of it matty

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    hi Don i went on there the other day its just the same all doom and gloom i wonder if they are true Robron fans or not btw im going PM you FB now see what you think of it matty
    Evening Matty - I’ve replied to you on FB. 🙂

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Evening Matty - I’ve replied to you on FB. 🙂
    Evening Don well all we have to do wait and see and get all these silly and stpupid s/l`s atm we know they are getting back togther and bothe Danny+Ryan will be amazing and will give us fans something specail and we wont be dissapointed when they Robron are togther again and come on ED+IM please let our Robron have more happinness in 2018 we know about the wedding but lest us have a;ot more fun and lovely scenes between Robron and get more eps written by the best Robron queen maxine alderton she knows how Robron works and get the best from them and you got great actors and Danny+Ryan and they perform wonderful with ypour eps

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    Evening Don well all we have to do wait and see and get all these silly and stpupid s/l`s atm we know they are getting back togther and bothe Danny+Ryan will be amazing and will give us fans something specail and we wont be dissapointed when they Robron are togther again and come on ED+IM please let our Robron have more happinness in 2018 we know about the wedding but lest us have a;ot more fun and lovely scenes between Robron and get more eps written by the best Robron queen maxine alderton she knows how Robron works and get the best from them and you got great actors and Danny+Ryan and they perform wonderful with ypour eps
    Evening Matty, agree with everything you say there. We need 2018 to be a happier time for Robron as they so deserve it.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

pond21 (23-10-2017)

still has his wedding ring on in this picture, you would think Lawrence would ask why ???????

https://twitter.com/saritazan1968/st...part-19%2Fp672

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (22-10-2017), Sug-din (22-10-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    still has his wedding ring on in this picture, you would think Lawrence would ask why ???????

Larry, the self-made millionaire, is as dumb as this story.

The second pic is of Aaron with Paddy, dressed as a clown, from this Thursday's first episode.

PS - I hope everyone is having a good weekend.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Paul_Robs (22-10-2017), Sug-din (22-10-2017)

Back on the ring subject.

Ryan would be handed this by wardrobe every time he was filming so ED are making Robert wear the ring for a reason. Either a later plot point when he reaches rock bottom he removes the ring or to make a point to Aaron when they finally start to talk about things. It just seems that this ring is going to play a big part in the story at some stage.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (22-10-2017), Sug-din (22-10-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post

In that picture of and Larry - that look on face is as if Larry had just grabbed him somewhere unexpected.

Paddy doesn’t need to wear a clown costume to fill that role.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (22-10-2017), Paul_Robs (22-10-2017)

Thread Information