Page 572 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 724725225625705715725735745826226721072 ... LastLast
Results 5,711 to 5,720 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    I do hope this Robert scheme culminates into amazing and surprising reveal and a few unexpected twists.

I am finding it hard to engage with his scheme and the current vision of the end game is so underwhelming, I feel so of 'so what he gets a share in HF and upsets the Whites'.

I currently have this theory for Robert's plan:-

1. He has fooled PD (not difficult) and has drawn Lawrence in and making progress with Chrissie
    2. He has now, through his scheming secured 30% but that would be worthless if he wanted to ruin HF so there has to be more to come.
    3. He is making poor & newly stupid Lawrence trust and have feelings for him, I can see near misses on the kissing front with Robert declaring "oh its too soon, lets take things slow" thus avoiding any intimacy - lets be honest he still has his wedding ring on, his mind is not on getting hooked with anyone else other than Aaron.
    4. Lawrence wants Robert at HF, Robert could state that to be his life parter and involved in the business and to be taken seriously he needs to be a shareholder and Director of HF, Lawrence would need to ask the new investor for approval, in comes Kath who will course approve but either insist on Robert paying (which he will refuse to do) or Kath will demand an increased share lets say taking it from 30% to 40%, Robert gets his 20% off Lawrence and suddenly he has 60%.
    5. Next scheme (may be planned or by default) PD's baby is revealed as not Robert's she is embarrassed , Robert demands she leave ED and as compensation she hands her share of HF to Robert either free or very cheap - he now has say 70%.
    6. He now has pretty much overall control, convinces Chrissie and Lawrence (although it look like Lawrence will pop) to sell him the rest after they discover his scheming whilst in the background Robert has done a very nice deal with Tom to sell HF for significantly more than he bought it for.

The only flaw in this is there have been suggestions that Robert reaches rock bottom, is hurt, in hospital come Christmas Day. It could be he does this mega-deal, has the cash in the bank but doesn't have Aaron - revelation to Robert is money isn't everything but Aaron really is.
    hi Paul have you cleared your space yet ? i still cant send you any PM atm matty x

I've been inspired to remember this thread.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to *RG83* For This Useful Post:

Paul_Robs (21-10-2017), Sug-din (21-10-2017)

Sugdin and pondy we miss your contributions elsewhere would be nice to see more of you and less of some others there.

It goes without saying i love Robron/Dryan.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to *RG83* For This Useful Post:

Paul_Robs (21-10-2017), Sug-din (21-10-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by *RG83* View Post
    Hi RG83

Good to see you calling in again.

It’s nice to know I’m missed from elsewhere. I do now and again lurk on the other place but have to be honest I used to get too upset by the response I got by certain ones to some of my comments I decided that it was maybe best not to say very much. I might return after all this PD rubbish is over. 🙂

Do keep calling by we’d be pleased to see you.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

*RG83* (23-10-2017)

Deleted
    Last edited by Paul_Robs; 21-10-2017 at 14:28.

Quote Originally Posted by *RG83* View Post
    Oh Hello, not many of us here but we all get on well there has never been a falling out, is a haven when things get bad

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

*RG83* (23-10-2017), Sug-din (21-10-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    hi Paul have you cleared your space yet ? i still cant send you any PM atm matty x
    Hi, I have cleared my PM

I feel sorry for this is his life:-

Family

- Vic completely not interested in even after asked her to keep an eye on him she is completely obsessed with babies.
    - Diane has zero interest in well being or life.

Home Farm

- Ex-Wife who pretty much hates him.
    - Ex-Stepson who very much hates him.
    - Ex-Shag who is so stupid he hates her + she & the fact she kept the baby is the reason left him.
    - Ex-Father-in-Law I will say no more but Robert has tried to drug him to death, pretend Lawrence tried to sexually assaulted him - he hates him.
    - Dog - there has to be a bright light somewhere.

Friends

- Oh Dear

All in all is completely isolated, alone and has no-one (worse still he lost ) this is why he is behaving as he is. His drunken talk to some time ago made it clear his biggest fear is being alone and the future both these must look pretty bleak at the moment.

I believe this scheme:- hurting the Whites' and securing HF are pure distractions from his pain of loss and loneliness, once he has achieve his objective he will be left with material things BUT nothing else he will be alone - enter Aaron and the road to redemption & reconciliation (I really hope Christmas Day shows this clearly even in the weird, never done before way).

Sorry about another long post
    Last edited by Paul_Robs; 21-10-2017 at 15:01.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

*RG83* (23-10-2017), EddyBee (21-10-2017), Sug-din (21-10-2017)

Only 64 days until RobRon Christmas

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to flappinfanny For This Useful Post:

*RG83* (23-10-2017), EddyBee (21-10-2017), Sug-din (21-10-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    Hi, I have cleared my PM
    hi Paul ive just sent you that PM now let me know what you think ? matty x

Thread Information