Page 569 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 694695195595675685695705715796196691069 ... LastLast
Results 5,681 to 5,690 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Am I mistaken? But didn’t Rhona & Vanessa have a moment in the past which has been completely forgotten about or am I getting mixed up?

Robert at his scheming best.
    The Whites are so gullible all of them. They can’t get through a scene without Roberts name being mentioned - doesn’t this just show that they have really reached their shelf life and should be gone.

Robert looking better and better in every episode these days.
    hi Don our Rob is great at getting one over the whites and cant wait to find out when PD finds out but this s/l needs to come to a end and like i said before ED+IM have to give us hint in the next few weeks that a Robron reunion at xmas and it be well worth it and if they are filming this week and Danny+Ryan have been filming togther something is defo happeneing at xmas

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

flappinfanny (17-10-2017), Sug-din (17-10-2017)

Eventually caught up on tonight’s episode.

Am I the only one or is Charity becoming exceptionally annoying. Why does she have to keep harping on about Robert ruining PD’s life - how is he responsible for that exactly? It was her choice to keep her baby. If this is meant to be EDs way of getting us to feel sorry for PD & hate Robert, it ain’t working.

It is unbelieveable just how thick and stupid PD is - she delayed the signing of the contract until she’d had confirmation from Robert that everything was ok.

Robert is looking so good at the minute and the more annoyed and unravelled he becomes the hotter he is.

Eventually caught up on tonight’s episode.

Am I the only one or is Charity becoming exceptionally annoying. Why does she have to keep harping on about Robert ruining PD’s life - how is he responsible for that exactly? It was her choice to keep her baby. If this is meant to be EDs way of getting us to feel sorry for PD & hate Robert, it ain’t working.

It is unbelieveable just how thick and stupid PD is - she delayed the signing of the contract until she’d had confirmation from Robert that everything was ok.

Robert is looking so good at the minute and the more annoyed and unravelled he becomes the hotter he is.
    Wasn't it the other way round? Charity was saying that Robert spent a night with the PD and ruined his life.

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    Wasn't it the other way round? Charity was saying that Robert spent a night with the PD and ruined his life.
    You’re probably right - I have to admit I tend not to concentrate fully on what people are saying when PD is on screen and this makes me misjudge a situation or a conversation. The answer to that is that I shouldn’t watch scenes with her in but then I’d miss a lot of Robert’s appearances. The sooner this woman leaves the better.

You’re probably right - I have to admit I tend not to concentrate fully on what people are saying when PD is on screen and this makes me misjudge a situation or a conversation. The answer to that is that I shouldn’t watch scenes with her in but then I’d miss a lot of Robert’s appearances. The sooner this woman leaves the better.
    I could be wrong but that's what I think I heard.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (18-10-2017)

I am finding Megan and Jai story well acted and upsetting, it will be very interesting to see how this is handled moving forward, if done with care and feeling it will be worth following.

Vanessa, I am hoping this silliness with Charity stops (she is annoying) I assume we will see her coming to terms with it all whatever it is, the one bright light in this story arc may be the conversation with Robert next week, lets pray it is warm, heartfelt and shows Robert's true 'nicer person he became with Aaron' colours.

PD - Dumb Bitch - when are you leaving ????????

I like Chrissie, I hope she stays as she is feisty and I would love her to have some sort of business with Robert in the future and them arguing about it and her giving him a continual hard time about him having an affair and then leaving her and ending up with Aaron or something similar.

I like Kath, the ABBA comment was brilliant - can she stay please.

Robert, I am pretty good at business and deals but I am completely lost at what he is trying to achieve with this scheming. As we have not been told I assume either Lawrence still has the farm machine business or sold it for loads of cash either way it would/should be separate from HF and so any scheming Robert does would not affect that money. HF was, I thought, initially a home with a sporting events business and never really seemed to be what would become the White's main income source, based on their lifestyle demands it would certainly NOT keep them in the lifestyle they are accustomed and if the business side was failing I am pretty sure Lawrence would just shut it down and keep HF as a home. Why put up with the hassle and why would he need to sell 30% unless it and he is mortgaged up to the eyebrows. Its all very very bizarre it simply does not make sense that Robert would destroy the White's financially through an only recently failing small, not very special country events business. The only thing I can see is Kath finally does the 30% deal, Robert manipulates Lawrence to allow him to invest for another percentage and Robert ends up with the larger stake which he then insists on selling thus forcing them to move out, but really what is the point it achieves very little although it could do us all a favour and get rid of PD. Overall I am finding it impossible to understand his objectives it seems a lot of effort and at times risk for an uncertain outcome. When will this agony be over it a complete farce.

Roll on Aaron's return and hopefully him and Robert starting to spend more time together culminating in them being together on Christmas Day and get back together in early 2018 - sorry for the rambling post.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (19-10-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    I am finding Megan and Jai story well acted and upsetting, it will be very interesting to see how this is handled moving forward, if done with care and feeling it will be worth following.

Vanessa, I am hoping this silliness with Charity stops (she is annoying) I assume we will see her coming to terms with it all whatever it is, the one bright light in this story arc may be the conversation with Robert next week, lets pray it is warm, heartfelt and shows Robert's true 'nicer person he became with Aaron' colours.

PD - Dumb Bitch - when are you leaving ????????

I like Chrissie, I hope she stays as she is feisty and I would love her to have some sort of business with Robert in the future and them arguing about it and her giving him a continual hard time about him having an affair and then leaving her and ending up with Aaron or something similar.

I like Kath, the ABBA comment was brilliant - can she stay please.

Robert, I am pretty good at business and deals but I am completely lost at what he is trying to achieve with this scheming. As we have not been told I assume either Lawrence still has the farm machine business or sold it for loads of cash either way it would/should be separate from HF and so any scheming Robert does would not affect that money. HF was, I thought, initially a home with a sporting events business and never really seemed to be what would become the White's main income source, based on their lifestyle demands it would certainly NOT keep them in the lifestyle they are accustomed and if the business side was failing I am pretty sure Lawrence would just shut it down and keep HF as a home. Why put up with the hassle and why would he need to sell 30% unless it and he is mortgaged up to the eyebrows. Its all very very bizarre it simply does not make sense that Robert would destroy the White's financially through an only recently failing small, not very special country events business. The only thing I can see is Kath finally does the 30% deal, Robert manipulates Lawrence to allow him to invest for another percentage and Robert ends up with the larger stake which he then insists on selling thus forcing them to move out, but really what is the point it achieves very little although it could do us all a favour and get rid of PD. Overall I am finding it impossible to understand his objectives it seems a lot of effort and at times risk for an uncertain outcome. When will this agony be over it a complete farce.

Roll on Aaron's return and hopefully him and Robert starting to spend more time together culminating in them being together on Christmas Day and get back together in early 2018 - sorry for the rambling post.

Some very good valid points there Paul - no rambling at all - just verifying what a lot of us are feeling. 👍

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (19-10-2017), Paul_Robs (18-10-2017)

Robert to Vanessa next week (I think on Monday):

"If you do meet that special person who lights up your world then hold on to them ... Basically be less Robert"

With a huge thanks to Darren@eastieoaks.
    Last edited by EddyBee; 19-10-2017 at 08:45.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (19-10-2017)

Afternoon fellow Robroners whose sick and death of this stupid Whites s/l i wish they just go and be done with and just get our Robron back on track or at least trying to work things out we all know they get back together around xmas or just after but come ED+IM give us a few hints here and there on how they are going to do that ? i did here that Robron are in the eps at the end of Oct and early Nov yeah and they did that night shoot together for nov 5th so some has to give yeah and they have been filming alot lately and this week and our Rob has still got his ring on

15. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (19-10-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    Afternoon fellow Robroners whose sick and death of this stupid Whites s/l i wish they just go and be done with and just get our Robron back on track or at least trying to work things out we all know they get back together around xmas or just after but come ED+IM give us a few hints here and there on how they are going to do that ? i did here that Robron are in the eps at the end of Oct and early Nov yeah and they did that night shoot together for nov 5th so some has to give yeah and they have been filming alot lately and this week and our Rob has still got his ring on
    Afternoon Matty - We’re all fed up with this Whites S/L and want them all gone, it’s going to get really tiring if this is going to drag on for another few months. There has got be some signs of the reunion in the next couple of weeks and it’s a good sign if they’ve been filming a lot. I don’t think Robert will ever take his ring off - he loves his man too much. It’s hard to believe it’s a year since that brilliant SSW episode and look at the rubbish we’ve had to put up with since. Something has got to give soon - both the boys and the fandom deserve some good times.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (19-10-2017)

Thread Information