Page 568 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 684685185585665675685695705786186681068 ... LastLast
Results 5,671 to 5,680 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Afternoon my fellow Robroners so its sounds like Danny+Ryan have been filming this week and it could the xmas speacil they are doing hope we get that eletric reunion that Danny talked about and i bet it is and i think we wont be disapointed and it worth the wait you see and another thing i hope when Chas gets back she doesnt poke he nose in like she always does just let Aaron sort it out for himself this time it has to be Aaron to make the first move yeah but just keep the faith and postive our Robron are getting back together as a couple as they should be and our Danny+Ryan will be amazing in the secenes when Robron do get back together

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (17-10-2017), Sug-din (17-10-2017)

Spoiler quotes from this coming Friday's Emmerdale episode:

Lawrence to Robert "I hate it when your not here."

Robert to Lawrence "We can't help what we feel."

With thanks to Darren@Eastieoaks.

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post

Hi Eddy what did you think of my last Quote? and i just want the Whites to just go now they are just a joke now and dont get me started on PD she needs to go ASAP and just the faith our Robron we be back together as they should be and it be well worth the wait and the passion and eletric scene when they do get back togther just like said

Am I the only one that feels a bit queasy reading these lines, even when you know that Robert is playing Lawrence?

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (17-10-2017), Paul_Robs (17-10-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    Hi Eddy what did you think of my last Quote? and i just want the Whites to just go now they are just a joke now and dont get me started on PD she needs to go ASAP and just the faith our Robron we be back together as they should be and it be well worth the wait and the passion and eletric scene when they do get back togther just like said
    I agree. I think Aaron has to make the first move, especially as he was the one that kicked poor Robert out the Mill. And, because Robert has never taken off his wedding ring.

I agree. I think Aaron has to make the first move, especially as he was the one that kicked poor Robert out the Mill. And, because Robert has never taken off his wedding ring.
    thats true Eddy our Rob has still wearing his ring so thats a clue something is happeneing ED+IM have got give us fans a few hints over the next few weeks to have a Robron reunion possiable to get them back on track yeah

9. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (17-10-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Am I the only one that feels a bit queasy reading these lines, even when you know that Robert is playing Lawrence?
    Hi Don this Whites s/l is getting stupid the sooner the whites are gone the better and that includes PD yeah they dont have any pupose in ED now and ED+IM have to give us a few hints that a Robron is on the cards yeah to start of with they could start with getting thme saying its Ross`s baby yeah and this redemtion of Rob got to be something with the baby s/l thats the only way for the redemtion could fit in could turn out that Rob didnt sleep with PD yeah any thoughts don? and what do my fellow Robroners think ?

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    Hi Don this Whites s/l is getting stupid the sooner the whites are gone the better and that includes PD yeah they dont have any pupose in ED now and ED+IM have to give us a few hints that a Robron is on the cards yeah to start of with they could start with getting thme saying its Ross`s baby yeah and this redemtion of Rob got to be something with the baby s/l thats the only way for the redemtion could fit in could turn out that Rob didnt sleep with PD yeah any thoughts don? and what do my fellow Robroners think ?
    Hi Matty, all The Whites need to be gone soon and hopefully most of them will be. Hopefully after Bonfire Night there might be signs of the boys head heading back together. I’m wondering if Chas might have somethiing to do with finding out the identity of the true father as I can’t see her just taking PD’s word for it. We need our boys together.

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Hi Matty, all The Whites need to be gone soon and hopefully most of them will be. Hopefully after Bonfire Night there might be signs of the boys head heading back together. I’m wondering if Chas might have somethiing to do with finding out the identity of the true father as I can’t see her just taking PD’s word for it. We need our boys together.

Am I mistaken? But didn’t Rhona & Vanessa have a moment in the past which has been completely forgotten about or am I getting mixed up?

Robert at his scheming best.
    The Whites are so gullible all of them. They can’t get through a scene without Roberts name being mentioned - doesn’t this just show that they have really reached their shelf life and should be gone.

Robert looking better and better in every episode these days.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (17-10-2017), flappinfanny (17-10-2017)

Eveneing fellow Robroners i cant wait to see PD face when see finds out that our Rob has used her and the whites you dont cross our Rob he will always win you only got yourselfs to blame you brought it on yourself you messed up the only thing that matters to him and thats his husband Aaron but i just want the whites gone end of and get our Robron back together where they belong and i wished ED+IM didnt have Rob a part in when they wanted to write out the whites yeah but of course Rob did came in with them and now hes the one to get rid of them

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (17-10-2017), Sug-din (17-10-2017)

Thread Information