Page 562 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 624625125525605615625635645726126621062 ... LastLast
Results 5,611 to 5,620 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

So, since returning in the winter of 2014, Robert has deliberately endangered or attempted to kill ... Aaron, Chas, Chrissie, Lawrence, Paddy, Ross. As well as making threats to hurt young Leo. In addition, his foolish actions have endangered Liv recently, as well as Victoria and many others at the Home Farm Zombie event.

'Rinse and repeat' rubbish, mostly plot-driven filler material in the earlier days and, more recently, comedic nonsense.

No one would ever think that there is a great love story waiting to be told, one that has captured the imagination of so many viewers, one that has bought a lot of new interest to Emmerdale and one that would be really ground breaking for a British soapy drama. No, no, no ... why bother with that when you can have Robert slowly poisoning a sick and old man for no good reason at all.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (10-10-2017), helena1414 (10-10-2017), Paul_Robs (10-10-2017), Sug-din (10-10-2017)

hello robroners

have to say this hf stuff is getting very boring now

which was prob the reason mista iain told us about christmas and next years wedding

I know when i said it in the other place people didn't agree but i actually think there will be more stuff we really don't like soon

we just have to remember that it is all going to come right in the end

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (10-10-2017), Paul_Robs (10-10-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    hello robroners

have to say this hf stuff is getting very boring now

which was prob the reason mista iain told us about christmas and next years wedding

I know when i said it in the other place people didn't agree but i actually think there will be more stuff we really don't like soon

we just have to remember that it is all going to come right in the end
    Afternoon Micheal👋
    Unfortunately I think you are right that things will look worse before they get better - let’s just hope whatever they are going to do they get it over with and start to get our boys heading back together.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (10-10-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Afternoon Micheal👋
    Unfortunately I think you are right that things will look worse before they get better - let’s just hope whatever they are going to do they get it over with and start to get our boys heading back together.
    hi Don i argee i do wonder how they are going to do just that yeah and did you get my last reply to your quote this morning? matty and what do you think?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    hi Don i argee i do wonder how they are going to do just that yeah and did you get my last reply to your quote this morning? matty and what do you think?
    Hiya Matty -I did get your reply - I think maybe you’re right Roberts redemption is that there is no baby as found out from a DNA test and there was no ONS and he realises that he has self destructed and thinks he’s lost everything including Aaron for nothing. Hopefully ED & IM are trying to put this right and realise this was all the wrong thing to do. We really want them to have some good happy times, we still want to see them on screen as much as possible but there are a lot of good things they could do to make them a stronger, more established family unit without there having to be angst and misery all the time. Other couples don’t have to have trouble all the time to get screen time. The boys are both there for each other as they both love each other so strong and know each other’s weaknesses and how to help them. Roll on the reunion, the wedding and happier times.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

So a couple of quiet chats and eaves dropping on someone’s conversation confirms they are having an affair so you tell the partner without any real proof.

Could we please we have a DNA test done this quickly and can the result be that it’s confirmed that the man is not the Father and that this gets him back on track with his marriage partner/husband just like this one confirmed he is the Father and gets him probably back on track with his marriage partner/wife.
    Last edited by Sug-din; 10-10-2017 at 21:31.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (10-10-2017), Fhionnuisce2 (10-10-2017)

Do you think by Christmas it may be like this?

The People's Channel

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to flappinfanny For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (11-10-2017), Fhionnuisce2 (11-10-2017), Sug-din (11-10-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    So a couple of quiet chats and eaves dropping on someone’s conversation confirms they are having an affair so you tell the partner without any real proof.

Could we please we have a DNA test done this quickly and can the result be that it’s confirmed that the man is not the Father and that this gets him back on track with his marriage partner/husband just like this one confirmed he is the Father and gets him probably back on track with his marriage partner/wife.
    Kerry is so stupid that she's actually funny in some ways although the whole thing such seems a pointless time filler when we could be having worthwhile scenes

Tomorrow has very little official spoilers for long eps so I think there will be quite a bit of stuff we don't know about

sadly no robron but maybe Ross arrested at the funeral or certainly something unexpected happening around it

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (11-10-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    Kerry is so stupid that she's actually funny in some ways although the whole thing such seems a pointless time filler when we could be having worthwhile scenes

Tomorrow has very little official spoilers for long eps so I think there will be quite a bit of stuff we don't know about

sadly no robron but maybe Ross arrested at the funeral or certainly something unexpected happening around it
    Hi Micheal 👋
    Kerry is comical but I was wondering what was the point of those scenes.

There isn’t much on the TV guide for tomorrow either - think it could be the Charity & Vanessa get together that night too - that will be riveting to watch.

Nothing coming up in the next few days pulls you in, but I will be watching though, just for any surprise scenes that may occur.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (11-10-2017)

That wasn’t too bad tonight the only down sides for me were-
    Gerry running around The Mill - half undressed - he is not the one we want to see like that there.
    FGS why doesn’t Vic just go out and pick up a bloke and get pregnant like her BF PD and get it over with. She is baby obsessed.
    What has happened this note - is Ross involved in its disappearance?
    Please don’t say that Lydia & Sam are going to be married before Robron!

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (11-10-2017)

Thread Information