Page 1238 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 23873811381188122812361237123812391240124812881338 ... LastLast
Results 12,371 to 12,380 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    I am finding that the Jacob/Maya story line is turning me away from watching Emmerdale. I just find it far too repulsive and not the sort of story that I want to watch at 7pm.

The Vanessa situation is ridiculous, she is being shoehorned everywhere. Anyone would think that the actress playing her was dating one of the producers or something like that.
    Surely her dating the producer Kate Brooks has nothing to do with it?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (14-03-2019)

Hi Fans im happy for Chas+Paddy that she`s pregent but its a bit of a kick in the teeth for our Robron who are so desparteate to start a family of there own and for Aaron who would be a amazing Father as to Rob to but could this sound of patter of baby feet the KB+JH talked about that Seb could be heading back thougts eveybody matty x

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (14-03-2019), Sug-din (14-03-2019), tammyy2j (14-03-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    Hi Fans im happy for Chas+Paddy that she`s pregent but its a bit of a kick in the teeth for our Robron who are so desparteate to start a family of there own and for Aaron who would be a amazing Father as to Rob to but could this sound of patter of baby feet the KB+JH talked about that Seb could be heading back thougts eveybody matty x
    I thought Chas did not want anymore kids after Grace and I agree it is too soon

I assumed Mandy would return with Paddy's son

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (14-03-2019), Sug-din (14-03-2019)

I know this sounds really harsh but Kim looks like an old drag queen. Can’t really say I’m pleased to see her back.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (14-03-2019), Perdita (14-03-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    I know this sounds really harsh but Kim looks like an old drag queen. Can’t really say I’m pleased to see her back.
    Nice looking lady when she first was ruling HF but that was a long time ago .. did dnot think much of her character then and know I will not take to her this time round... please Kate Brooks ...nobody missed her .. let her go again after whatever storyline you have planned for her .. .. sigh
    Last edited by Perdita; 14-03-2019 at 21:16.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (14-03-2019)

Well that’s another load of tripe I wish I hadn’t bothered to watch. Will give the second episode a miss.

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Claire King is 57 years old.

I think the problem is 2-fold. Firstly, Emmerdale have badly managed her image for her return. They should have gone for a far softer 'look' for her, like the one that Claire had in Coronation Street for 3 years. Trying to bring the character back as a sexy and irresistible man-eater, as she was all those years, was a mistake. She's too old for that to work. The result is that she looks as you say.

The second major problem is that last year's storyline, her ordering the execution of Joe Tate, was so awful. It was unrealistic and OTT, almost like a comic book villain. That really spoilt Kim's return for me. How can I now take her seriously??? Kim Tate was quite a villain when she had to be but in the context of long-running, well-planned story lines with characters that she had a history with, like her husband or her step-son. She was not a cold-blooded killer and she had many warm friendships in the village.

For these reasons, the character is destined to fail, unless some urgent remedies are applied, and applied quickly.
    Last edited by EddyBee; 14-03-2019 at 21:10.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (14-03-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    Claire King is 57 years old.

I think the problem is 2-fold. Firstly, Emmerdale have badly managed her return. They should have gone for a far softer 'look' for her, like the one that Claire had in Coronation Street for 3 years. Trying to bring the character back as a sexy and irresistible man-eater, as she was all those years, was a mistake. She's too old for that to work. The result is that she looks as you say.

The second major problem is that last year's storyline, her ordering the execution of Joe Tate, was so awful. It was unrealistic and OTT, almost like a comic book villain. That really spoilt Kim's return for me. How can I now take her seriously. Kim Tate was quite a villain when she had to be but in the context of long-running, well-planned story lines with characters that she had a history with, like her husband or her step-son. She was not a cold-blooded killer and she had many warm friendships in the village.

For these reasons, the character is destin ed to fail, unless some urgent remedies are applied, and applied quickly.
    Very well described Eddy. If only the PTB had thought of some of these points before they brought her back.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (14-03-2019)

kim should have returned as tomjoe's cougar lover

haha at loser in love megan, if only nico was there to rub it in

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    kim should have returned as tomjoe's cougar lover

haha at loser in love megan, if only nico was there to rub it in
    Yes, Nicola really deserved the opportunity of rubbing Megan's face in it. That would have been a great scene.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

lizann (14-03-2019)

Thread Information