Page 1236 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 23673611361186122612341235123612371238124612861336 ... LastLast
Results 12,351 to 12,360 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Good episode tonight, even though Aaron and Robert were not featured. I like the Amy/Cain/Eric/Faith/Kerry characters and their interactions. And it's a decent story line.

Last edited by EddyBee; 11-03-2019 at 20:45.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (12-03-2019)

Hi guys - hope everyone is well. 👋

Have finally caught up with Friday & tonight’s episode.

Friday - I thought it was very good and well acted and character full. Such a shame that Lisa is so ill (also poorly in real life too - I believe, that is so sad). Thought that was lovely that part in the pub with the Ladies and April. I may be wrong but I’m not too sure that Chas being pregnant again so soon is such a good thing. I do hope it doesn’t have a knock on effect on the Robron surrogacy storyline. It looks like Vic may be going to have found yet another persons life to get involved with - Amy. The Charity & Lisa scenes were very heartfelt and moving.
    Yet again brilliant work by our Maxine.

Tonight - sorry to say this but I’m a bit fed up of Vanessa being pushed into so many scenes now - we all know why that is? Does Jessie ever work? I ffwd through all the Maya scenes so don’t know what was said there. I am probably in a minority here but I’m afraid I’m not really taking to the Amy character [ one Kerry is more than enough for anyone].
    The episode was ok in places but it just shows the difference in the way that Writers can make a characters presence differ from episode to episode.

It is so noticeable when our boys aren’t around - even if their scenes lately have been so short.

Sorry for the long winded reply folks, hope I haven’t bored you all too much with my thoughts.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (12-03-2019), Paul_Robs (11-03-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    eveneing fans heres a thought ilke the one i posted on here the w/e dont i feel like Seb`s coming back fulltime? remmber what LS+JH+KB said that Robron could have a patter of tiny feet soon? meaning i thing Seb be back or adopt or foster? whats toiye thoughts?>
    Hi Matty👋 I personally would rather they had a baby by adoption or surrogacy - foster children don’t always stay for ever and we don’t want them losing another child. Seb was a lovely child (mainly down to Lily the child actress) and I would rather they didn’t bring the character back using another actor as I don’t think the family unit chemistry would be there).

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Hi guys - hope everyone is well. 👋

Have finally caught up with Friday & tonight’s episode.

Friday - I thought it was very good and well acted and character full. Such a shame that Lisa is so ill (also poorly in real life too - I believe, that is so sad). Thought that was lovely that part in the pub with the Ladies and April. I may be wrong but I’m not too sure that Chas being pregnant again so soon is such a good thing. I do hope it doesn’t have a knock on effect on the Robron surrogacy storyline. It looks like Vic may be going to have found yet another persons life to get involved with - Amy. The Charity & Lisa scenes were very heartfelt and moving.
    Yet again brilliant work by our Maxine.

Tonight - sorry to say this but I’m a bit fed up of Vanessa being pushed into so many scenes now - we all know why that is? Does Jessie ever work? I ffwd through all the Maya scenes so don’t know what was said there. I am probably in a minority here but I’m afraid I’m not really taking to the Amy character [ one Kerry is more than enough for anyone].
    The episode was ok in places but it just shows the difference in the way that Writers can make a characters presence differ from episode to episode.

It is so noticeable when our boys aren’t around - even if their scenes lately have been so short.

Sorry for the long winded reply folks, hope I haven’t bored you all too much with my thoughts.
    Hi Don good points what did you think of my last few posts? and ive a funy feeling the surragcy s?l could be over and Seb could come back

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (12-03-2019), Sug-din (11-03-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    Hi Don good points what did you think of my last few posts? and ive a funy feeling the surragcy s?l could be over and Seb could come back
    Thanks Matty. Have sent you a FB message.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Danny Miller new interview.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIUu...ature=youtu.be

The first part of Danny's interview can be found at the end of this link. The Danny bit starts after about 10 minutes. He's looking good.
    Last edited by EddyBee; 12-03-2019 at 00:03. Reason: spelling

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (12-03-2019), Sug-din (12-03-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    Danny Miller new interview.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIUu...ature=youtu.be

The first part of Danny's interview can be found at the end of this link. The Danny bit starts after about 10 minutes. He's looking good.
    thanx eddie that was really interesting in lots of ways

I might watch it again

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (12-03-2019)

sorry if this is an obvious question but who did amy kidnap?

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    Kyle .. she was going to run away with him but changed her mind at last minute .. think she left him at some ferry port??

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (12-03-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    Hi Micheal it was Kyle and they went back to him back thats why Amy was on the run and if she came back he would be arrested

19. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (12-03-2019)

Thread Information