Page 950 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 450850900940948949950951952960100010501450 ... LastLast
Results 9,491 to 9,500 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    Press spoilers for week 27, 02/07/18 to 06/07/18. UPDATED.

2nd - ?????? It's not clear what is happening on Monday but apparently there will be an episode.

3rd (7pm) - Cain makes a sacrifice. Tracy discovers a painful truth. (One hour episode.)

4th (7pm) - Marlon's past threatens his future. Jessie is taken by surprise.

5th (7pm) - Debbie's hopes are dashed. Sarah resorts to a desperate act.

5th (8pm) - Sarah struggles to cope. Jessie reveals her deepest fears.

6th (7pm) - Paddy and Chas struggle to cope. Debbie receives devastating news.

Be aware that the great ITV are saying that the above can be subject to change.
    Good Morning Eddy👋

Where would we be without you keeping us topped up with information. Thanks for that, it is much appreciated. 👍

Hope you and everyone else has a lovely weekend. The weather here is very bright at the moment. 🙂

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (23-06-2018)

Good morning Sug-din.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (23-06-2018)

Hi Everybody whats evrybody doing tonight? looks like im watching endvour on itv3 at 9pm love a good police e Drama and atm wyching Dinnerladies on Gold and mybe watch watch Hi-di-hi on drama x

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (23-06-2018), Sug-din (23-06-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    Hi Everybody whats evrybody doing tonight? looks like im watching endvour on itv3 at 9pm love a good police e Drama and atm wyching Dinnerladies on Gold and mybe watch watch Hi-di-hi on drama x
    Hi Matty - not sure what’s happening tonight. Having a bit more relaxing time since the visitor I’ve had here for nearly a week has gone. Was going to go into the garden today but ended up watching Colombo and Midsomer instead. I’m sure something will take my fancy before the night is out. x

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (23-06-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Hi Matty - not sure what’s happening tonight. Having a bit more relaxing time since the visitor I’ve had here for nearly a week has gone. Was going to go into the garden today but ended up watching Colombo and Midsomer instead. I’m sure something will take my fancy before the night is out. x
    im Watching a some comedy yeah Dinnerladies and Hi-DI -hi and i just seen Liam Fox in a episode of Dinnerladies yeah

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (23-06-2018), Sug-din (23-06-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Hi Don I might watch some robron on you-tube and i might the reunion ep again and i just been delating some eps on my sky+ with dr bore and wasnt he just boring not really Aaron`s type at all mybe Alex would be more suited for Finn yeah and another thing i dint understand when Alex moved in first they said he was suspened from duty yeah and then they siad his bolier broke which was it? and i hope we have our Roborn this xmas and some lovely scenes yeah and i think we will going by that our Maxine was happy when Kate Brookes took over and the other women yeah so mybe we will get less Drama and more about them livling togther and lets hope we get some lovely build up towards the wedding x ps sorry for the long post x

12. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (23-06-2018)

Good evening all.

It's film night for me, 'Avengers Assemble'. Anyone seen it?

Good evening all.

Hi Eddy havent seen it but the reviews told it and was good im watching HI-DI-HI and then endvour later on itv 3 oh what a exciting evening lol

15. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (23-06-2018)

Good evening all.

I haven’t seen that. Please let me know what it’s like and if it’s worth a watch. Thanks.
    Last edited by Sug-din; 23-06-2018 at 21:54.

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    Hi Don I might watch some robron on you-tube and i might the reunion ep again and i just been delating some eps on my sky+ with dr bore and wasnt he just boring not really Aaron`s type at all mybe Alex would be more suited for Finn yeah and another thing i dint understand when Alex moved in first they said he was suspened from duty yeah and then they siad his bolier broke which was it? and i hope we have our Roborn this xmas and some lovely scenes yeah and i think we will going by that our Maxine was happy when Kate Brookes took over and the other women yeah so mybe we will get less Drama and more about them livling togther and lets hope we get some lovely build up towards the wedding x ps sorry for the long post x
    Hi Matty - it is always the right time to watch Robron. Alex was never right for Aaron - he was just a way for him to forget Robert, which he never could. I was never sure if both those reasons were true or not or wether he was just trying to find a way to move in, which thankfully didn’t last 24 hrs. Yeah we deserve a fluffy, loving Xmas and they will be a married couple then. Let’s hope the ladies of ED who are at the top, give our boys the story’s they deserve. We must be going to hear something soon about the wedding - maybe when Liv & Aaron get back. Your posts are always worth it Matty, no matter how long or short they are. x

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (23-06-2018)

Thread Information