Page 948 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 44884889893894694794894995095899810481448 ... LastLast
Results 9,471 to 9,480 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by Thevillage View Post
    Faith said Aaron and Liv were having a good time aboard. I thought they only went on a road trip?
    That's what I thought. I knew they were going to visit Lisa in Scotland, but didn't think they were flying overseas. Oh well, Faith would know.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (21-06-2018)

HI Fellow Robroners so no ED tonight so what does everybody think this Beth is? i think its the wife of who Daz shot by mistake in 2009 in afganistan yeah? and another thing im getting fed up with is Diane keeps telling Doug oh Jack is twice the man you ever be but if she knew how he treated Rob when tryed to kiss that farm hand when Rob was 14 what Rob told Aaron in SSW2106 she soon would change her tune yeah

Hi Fans whats everybody watching or up to tonight im watching Hi-DI-HI on Drama its the last one i taped it and mybe watch some old Robron vids on you-tube again dont think theres any Lewis or endvour on itv 3 this week

5. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (20-06-2018)

Emmerdale was so heavy and very sad last night. A little too heavy for my liking. I'm hoping that the new producer will balance out the story lines in a better way. We need some lighter stuff but it must be well done, proper comedy. Jimmy taking his trousers off for the millionth time is not funny.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (21-06-2018)

Deleted scene: Aaron and Liv's Heart to Heart.

Watch it on the main ITV Emmerdale site. It's good, worth watching.

CLICK HERE.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (21-06-2018)

Evening All👋

Hope everyone is well. I’ve been out of the ED loop a bit this week and have just kind of caught up on the two eps and have to be honest that I’ve probably missed something important as I wasn’t really paying attention as I found most of it pretty boring. I’m sure if there’s anything I should have taken notice of you lovely people on here will make sure I’m up to date.

Hope this possible stuff about PD & Ross does happen. 👍

Missing the boys and hope it’s not too long before they are back on.❤️

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (21-06-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Evening All��

Hope everyone is well. I’ve been out of the ED loop a bit this week and have just kind of caught up on the two eps and have to be honest that I’ve probably missed something important as I wasn’t really paying attention as I found most of it pretty boring. I’m sure if there’s anything I should have taken notice of you lovely people on here will make sure I’m up to date.

Hope this possible stuff about PD & Ross does happen. ��

Missing the boys and hope it’s not too long before they are back on.❤️
    Hi there.

I've watched the 2 one hour episodes and have not been too impressed, with the exception of the Chas stuff. The other storylines seem to be really stretched out. They are far too tedious. I'm also finding the Emmerdale general atmosphere to be far too miserable and depressing, just like the last couple of weeks. It's not that I want 'happy, happy, happy', but I want some balance and some normal interaction of the characters. I'm not sure that I am going to sit through another hour of this tomorrow. It's too much for one week, it's a bore.
    Last edited by EddyBee; 21-06-2018 at 22:30.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (21-06-2018)

no rob for diane's doug outing party

15. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (21-06-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    Hi there.

I've watched the 2 one hour episodes and have not been too impressed, with the exception of the Chas stuff. The other storylines seem to be really stretched out. They are far too tedious. I'm also finding the Emmerdale general atmosphere to be far too miserable and depressing, just like the last couple of weeks. It's not that I want 'happy, happy, happy', but I want some balance and some normal interaction of the characters. I'm not sure that I am going to sit through another hour of this tomorrow. It's too much for one week, it's a bore.
    Totally agree, the Chas storyline is the only worthwhile bit at present. The Bob & Laurel stuff is just becoming childish. Think tomorrow may be another catch up later episode for me too.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (21-06-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    no rob for diane's doug outing party
    It’s ridiculous that there wasn’t even a mention why he wasn’t there for his Step Mothers Birthday.👎

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (21-06-2018)

Thread Information