Page 411 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 3113614014094104114124134214615119111411 ... LastLast
Results 4,101 to 4,110 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Danny Miller, new interview in today's Daily Star.

Click here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Paul_Robs (27-05-2017), Sug-din (27-05-2017)

[QUOTE=EddyBee;874290]
    Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post

Hi Matty. I'm not too sure how you could save this picture because it will depend on your computer type and your settings. I would do a 'right click' with my mouse on the picture. A list of options will come back and then do a left click on the one that says 'save image as' or something like that. Alist of options should appear and select which one is where you wish to save the pictures ... for example you could put it on your desktop or in your documents folder or picture folder.

I'm not a computer expert so that's my best shot for my PC. Perhaps someone here has better advice.
    thanx Eddy done what you said and i have that image matty x

4. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (27-05-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Okay. No one else is going to do so I will !! I'll take her to the Drs myself and not let her leave until she's had every possible test she can have so that they can prove who the father of this baby is and how far on she is - if she's even pregnant at all.

That's after I've taken Robert to the hospital of course to get his injuries put right from being thrown under the bus for HER!!

hi Don i with you 100% and what a cheek telling aaron oh i like you and you have you got to leave Rob oh right as he`s ever going to do that Robron love each other and will be be together end off as if aaron `s going listen to that witch what planet is she on She slept with a drink drunk Robert who didnt know what he was doing and she used him what a tramp and something what Rob said on thurs i dont know if you heared it didnt rob say he fell asleep and bex was gone by the morning ? so mybe they got to bed and he just fell asleep and he`s only gone along with it btw better bex leaves now and our Robron can start there lives in Mill Cott and im been thinking to when she has that pain and dont want to go to the hospital meaning mybe shes not up the duff of that shes morn pregent then first thought i just feel there`s twist there and btw i think Sharon Marshall who wrote last night ep should stop writing and stick with TM for there soap gossip

6. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (27-05-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    hi Don i with you 100% and what a cheek telling aaron oh i like you and you have you got to leave Rob oh right as he`s ever going to do that Robron love each other and will be be together end off as if aaron `s going listen to that witch what planet is she on She slept with a drink drunk Robert who didnt know what he was doing and she used him what a tramp and something what Rob said on thurs i dont know if you heared it didnt rob say he fell asleep and bex was gone by the morning ? so mybe they got to bed and he just fell asleep and he`s only gone along with it btw better bex leaves now and our Robron can start there lives in Mill Cott and im been thinking to when she has that pain and dont want to go to the hospital meaning mybe shes not up the duff of that shes morn pregent then first thought i just feel there`s twist there and btw i think Sharon Marshall who wrote last night ep should stop writing and stick with TM for there soap gossip
    Hi Matty - All valid points there. I was a bit disappointed with how SM wrote last nights episode - always thought she was a Robron fan - but I suppose she would have to do what the storylines and IM told her to do. Let's just hope this storyline will come to a close sooner rather than later and the boys can get back to rebuilding their lives together in their new home.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Paul_Robs (28-05-2017)

afternoon fellow Robroners so our Aaron will stand by his husband if he wants anything to do with the baby but Rob doesnt want to lets hope she`s loses it i dont want to cruel but thats the only way that our Robron can move on as a couple and husbands and move on and start to live in ther new home but i still say there`s a twist i think she `s alot longer gone that first thought if so then Rob`s noway the dad but Ross`s our Robron will be forever and by lastweeks eps just proves that there love and bond is strong and it be fine

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (29-05-2017), Fhionnuisce2 (29-05-2017), Sug-din (29-05-2017)

Hi - I'm going to ask a question where the answer will probably show I live in a completely out of touch world!

Here goes: -
    where in real life would a woman support her sister carrying a baby whose father was the woman's husband that she divorced because he was having an affair with a man who he eventually married?

Call me naive, but there we go!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (29-05-2017), Fhionnuisce2 (29-05-2017)

For information guys -

ED is only on 7:00 - 7:30 on Thursday - there is no 2nd episode at 8:00.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Hi - I'm going to ask a question where the answer will probably show I live in a completely out of touch world!

Here goes: -
    where in real life would a woman support her sister carrying a baby whose father was the woman's husband that she divorced because he was having an affair with a man who he eventually married?

Call me naive, but there we go!
    Agreed. Totally unrealistuc and ridiculous. The truth is that a lopt of this storyline has been this way since Rebecca's arrival in SSW. It's just got worse.

PS - Good evening everyone. I hope we are all well.
    Last edited by EddyBee; 29-05-2017 at 19:27.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (29-05-2017), Sug-din (29-05-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    Agreed. Totally unrealistuc and ridiculous. The truth is that a lopt of this storyline has been this way since Rebecca's arrival in SSW. It's just got worse.

PS - Good evening everyone. I hope we are all well.
    hiya Eddy im fine i thought maxines ep last week thusrday was great and got our Robron back on track and there love for each other came through and they will come through this stronger i think bex could lose it or mybe bex is longer gone then first thought if so then its noway its Rob`s and i got a funny feeling that bex could soon and mybe she was only brought in for a year and leave and our Aaron will stand by his husband no matter what he loves him and Rob loves Aaron so much and that showed last week

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

so lets hope shes gone for good and not come and our Robron can finally get on with there lives as husbands in the new home and come ED+IM give our Robron some happiness for once you got to give them that much for what our Robron has been through and i still say shes more pregent then first thought or do you think she lost it ? and telling them the truth? of mybe bex thinks its Ross`s?

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (29-05-2017), Fhionnuisce2 (29-05-2017), Sug-din (29-05-2017)

Thread Information