Page 410 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 3103604004084094104114124204605109101410 ... LastLast
Results 4,091 to 4,100 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    Morning everyone

Danny and Ryan were absolutely amazing last night

Didn’t watch live so saw both eps together. Had a lot of rambling thoughts this morning and posted them in the other place. Won’t bore everyone here.

Just to say I know they will come through all this even with the stuff to come

oh and I’m still sure she will not be having Robert’s baby
    hiya Micheal great eps lastnight our Maxine really knows all about Robron and how they work a few other writers should take notes and follow her and the last scene was so heartwarming and so romantic and our Danny+Ryan have a wondeful and amazing working chemistry and thats why they are the the golden actors and play Robron so well

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (27-05-2017), Fhionnuisce2 (26-05-2017)

the aaron+robert thread

[QUOTE=EddyBee;874180]

wondferful scene and btw Eddy how can i save that pic ? matty

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (27-05-2017), Fhionnuisce2 (26-05-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    Morning everyone

Danny and Ryan were absolutely amazing last night

Didn’t watch live so saw both eps together. Had a lot of rambling thoughts this morning and posted them in the other place. Won’t bore everyone here.

Just to say I know they will come through all this even with the stuff to come

oh and I’m still sure she will not be having Robert’s baby
    hi Micheal hows th other place saying? i bet they still moaning and stuff i bet they were happy for a bit then i bet someone will post something negitve as usual lol you PM what they were saying m,attyy

6. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (27-05-2017)

hiya fellow Robroners wasnt last nights eps great and didnt our Maxine do well and sort out the mess and didnt our Danny+Ryan were amazing they are so the golden couple in playing our Robron and wasnt the scene so perfect and some of the other writers need to take a few notes from Maxine how to write for Robron they are so in love with each other and the love bond they have this proves how they will will get through this stronger and ED have the best actors in our Danny+Ryan

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (27-05-2017), Sug-din (26-05-2017)

Like Robron we all now need to be strong and positive, we have had over 2 months of stress/angst and although I do not expect doves and choirs singing I hope ED and IM especially give Robron (and us) some scenes of strong and strong together and in their own as a happy same sex couple (of course with there issues which they both know about and have promised to change/support) working, playing and being Robron.

Baby Mmmmmm ..... I am not sure how this will pan out, PD's behaviour is "off" to me, bad acting or script I do not know but I think we have more of journey with this one. Of course it could be as simple as being and thats it but how boring is that !!!!!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (27-05-2017), Sug-din (26-05-2017)

Has anyone here seen the preview for Monday where Bex has her pains? It could just be poor acting ability that doesn't make it look genuine but it seems very suspect that she suddenly gets these pains when things are getting a bit tense and when Chrissie suggests going to the hospital Bex immediately says no - does this not appear a bit like she's not wanting to be seen by anybody medical incase something comes to light - or is that just wishful thinking on my part?

extra
    I'm looking at this question and asking myself does it actually make any sense what I'm saying here?
    Last edited by Sug-din; 26-05-2017 at 18:30.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    Like Robron we all now need to be strong and positive, we have had over 2 months of stress/angst and although I do not expect doves and choirs singing I hope ED and IM especially give Robron (and us) some scenes of strong and strong together and in their own as a happy same sex couple (of course with there issues which they both know about and have promised to change/support) working, playing and being Robron.

Baby Mmmmmm ..... I am not sure how this will pan out, PD's behaviour is "off" to me, bad acting or script I do not know but I think we have more of journey with this one. Of course it could be as simple as being and thats it but how boring is that !!!!!
    hiya paul thought lastnights ep was great and maxine did us proud and sorted out a few probs wish a few more writers should take notes from her to write for Robron and the last scene was so cute and romantic the mutual ILY`s was nice meaning they will get past anything btw Paul you post PM your reply matty
    Last edited by pond21; 26-05-2017 at 18:54.

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Has anyone here seen the preview for Monday where Bex has her pains? It could just be poor acting ability that doesn't make it look genuine but it seems very suspect that she suddenly gets these pains when things are getting a bit tense and when Chrissie suggests going to the hospital Bex immediately says no - does this not appear a bit like she's not wanting to be seen by anybody medical incase something comes to light - or is that just wishful thinking on my part?

extra
    I'm looking at this question and asking myself does it actually make any sense what I'm saying here?
    hi Don no i know what you mean mybe shes not pregent at all just faking it ? lastnight was great and our Maxine did us proud and sorted a few things out and the last scene was so cute and romantic and yes aaron did forgive a bit to quick but i guess ED+Im and even Maxine whated to move the s/l on and get past it and like paul said in his post eariler lets hope ED+IM can now let Robron be happy and live in there new home for a bit yeah

14. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (26-05-2017)

Okay. No one else is going to do so I will !! I'll take her to the Drs myself and not let her leave until she's had every possible test she can have so that they can prove who the father of this baby is and how far on she is - if she's even pregnant at all.

That's after I've taken Robert to the hospital of course to get his injuries put right from being thrown under the bus for HER!!

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (27-05-2017), Fhionnuisce2 (26-05-2017), Paul_Robs (26-05-2017)

[QUOTE=pond21;874230]
    Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post

wondferful scene and btw Eddy how can i save that pic ? matty
    Hi Matty. I'm not too sure how you could save this picture because it will depend on your computer type and your settings. I would do a 'right click' with my mouse on the picture. A list of options will come back and then do a left click on the one that says 'save image as' or something like that. Alist of options should appear and select which one is where you wish to save the pictures ... for example you could put it on your desktop or in your documents folder or picture folder.

I'm not a computer expert so that's my best shot for my PC. Perhaps someone here has better advice.

Thread Information