Page 408 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 3083583984064074084094104184585089081408 ... LastLast
Results 4,071 to 4,080 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    That episode was sick inducing!!
    For god sake will someone take her to a Dr and tie her down until she's had a test to see how far on she is - this 100% certainty that it's Roberts baby is just unbelievable rubbish.
    Robert made to look ridiculous throughout the episode, Rebecca being the badly done to 'trollop' and they have the nerve to get Ross of all people telling Robert he should keep it in his pants. Poor Aaron oblivious to it all.
    I really don't know how much more of this 'tosh' I can stand.

Sorry guys, think I'm going to have to be permanently drunk for the next week to get through this. 🍷

The only saving grace is that our boys will come out of this stronger and more bonded than ever - who gets the last laugh then.
    hi don when I first read that I thought you wrote take her to a dr and put her down

roll on tomorrow when we hopefully get lots and lots of our boyz

as long as they have plenty 121 scenes don't care how angsty it gets cos they are not splitting up and she is not having Roberts baby

. . . just thought i'd make that clear now

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    That episode was sick inducing!!
    For god sake will someone take her to a Dr and tie her down until she's had a test to see how far on she is - this 100% certainty that it's Roberts baby is just unbelievable rubbish.
    Robert made to look ridiculous throughout the episode, Rebecca being the badly done to 'trollop' and they have the nerve to get Ross of all people telling Robert he should keep it in his pants. Poor Aaron oblivious to it all.
    I really don't know how much more of this 'tosh' I can stand.

Sorry guys, think I'm going to have to be permanently drunk for the next week to get through this. 🍷

The only saving grace is that our boys will come out of this stronger and more bonded than ever - who gets the last laugh then.
    hi Don argee with you 100% how about Rob demanding a a test ? bex been sleeping with Ross for a few months and i bet she more gone then she realise shes only saying its Rob to get at Rob i argee being badly done by its crazy its the writters that havent a clue about Robron just writing stupid s/l`s that donet make sense only our Maxine and 1 or 2 more know how Robron works i bets best way for ED+IM is to get her a way ticket and dont come back and going by next week our Robron looks like they will be fine and that will only makes Bex+Ross looks stupid and will backfires our Robron wil come through anything there love for each other comes through and just to prove that and we have the great working chemisty with Danny+Ryan that makes ED worth watching

3. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (24-05-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    hi don when I first read that I thought you wrote take her to a dr and put her down

roll on tomorrow when we hopefully get lots and lots of our boyz

as long as they have plenty 121 scenes don't care how angsty it gets cos they are not splitting up and she is not having Roberts baby

. . . just thought i'd make that clear now
    Hi Micheal - that would be a way out of this rubbish but I don't want to appear too harsh.

Yes - we will get some great scenes tomorrow between them.

NO ROBERT BABY!! PLEASE!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (24-05-2017)

Awful episode. Poor Robert was desperate to do anything to stop the blackmail. Emmerdale had him acting out of character. Robert would never have begged the loathesome Ross in that way.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (25-05-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    Awful episode. Poor Robert was desperate to do anything to stop the blackmail. Emmerdale had him acting out of character. Robert would never have begged the loathesome Ross in that way.

i don't know how much more of this Robert & Aaron character assassination I can take and it's all so that IM can justify bringing in a character that has brought absolutely nothing to the show except for annoyance to some of the viewers.
    Ross shot Robert for goodness sake - have the writers forgotten that?
    Rebecca wants to get stronger elastic for her knickers because let's face it she'd drop them at any given chance and has already proved that.

The reason for this rant is:

I REALLY CAN'T STAND REBECCA & NEVER HAVE! SORRY!!👎

LOVE ROBRON!!❤️

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (25-05-2017)

I agree, the character assassination of Robert needs to stop.

And not just Robert, so many characters have had personality trasnsplants in order to give Iain M's new pet storylines, including Aaron, Vic and Ross.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (25-05-2017), Sug-din (25-05-2017)

hiya fellow Robroners looking forward to tonights ep we have a lovely Robron kiss yeah and then the confession i think it be a good talk and iron a few things out our Maxine will sort the mess out you see she`s a Robron fan like all of us and it cant that bad they still together next week and Aaron`s still got his Ring on and Rob`s has to so hang on in in here our Robron will be fine and tonights ep will good both Danny+Ryan will be amazing they have amazing working partership thats what make Robron works ED have the best actors in our Danny+Ryan

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

I watched and I quite liked last nights episode, it was so transparent what PD and Ross's role was in todays episode and that was to pile the guilt on to Robert nothing more and nothing less. Robert was being his usual manipulative self in the PD scenes but his time she didn't fall for it hence adding more stress and guilt to Robert and same applies to Aaron being all homely and nice + Diane (who we haven't seen interact with Robert in weeks) also making he feel all guilty.

It staged for tomorrow and I hope the episodes are as good as we are being told,

I really do not think ED could show two people more in love that Robron and we should all be delighted about that, as much s I hate the ONS and pregnancy thing its seems currently clear that ED want Robron together so I am hoping this pregnancy thing shuts down and Aaron/Robert start to get some other stories, they could have lots going on with work, The Mill, doing deals, Liv, adoption (sorry), ex-prison inmates visiting, homophobia as someone said before it would be interesting to see Robert react to this and much much more - lets wait and see but I think ED need to give them a break as a couple with things that affect them but not their relationship.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (25-05-2017), Fhionnuisce2 (25-05-2017), Sug-din (25-05-2017)

Emmerdale's Danny Miller answers YOUR fan questions and hints at Robron's future

New interview at Digital Spy. There are no spoilers but it is good.

Click here, Digital Spy, 25/05/17.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

I like when Robert is talk to Ross that Robert says "maybe if the rest of our money wasn't tied up its invested" so he is now classing his money as theirs

Thread Information