Page 757 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 2576577077477557567577587597678078571257 ... LastLast
Results 7,561 to 7,570 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    hi don

we get first half hour at 7 around the same time as you then we have a programme about dogs then the second ep at 8 although theres a joined up repeat at 11 on be3

can you believe they would do that seems so unfair

Micheal, that really is unfair as there’s bound to be some kind of climax at the end of the first half hour and we'll just have to wait about 3 mins. Why would they do that as surely it’s meant to be an uninterrupted programme that’s why they filmed it that way? It sounds like strange TV scheduling. The one thing is though we know that it is going to be well worth the wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Hi Micheal👋
    Do you mean you get a 1/2 hr between the episodes? That’s going to be so difficult. We’ll all have to promise on here to keep our excitement to a minimum so we don’t spoil it for you and anyone else who can’t watch it live. 🙂
    Hi Don what did you think of my last post? btw you know Steven Fylnn who plays Alex has he been in the new series of Endvour so far? tonights ep is ep3 yeah and some thinks he be in the next years Endvour which will mark 50 years of Morse yeah so he must a copper or something if he`s coming back next year some think he filmed that just after xmas so he must be in it yeah but in anycase our robron are getting back end of and we wont be dissapointed with our Maxine she will do us proud

3. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (18-02-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    Hi Don what did you think of my last post? btw you know Steven Fylnn who plays Alex has he been in the new series of Endvour so far? tonights ep is ep3 yeah and some thinks he be in the next years Endvour which will mark 50 years of Morse yeah so he must a copper or something if he`s coming back next year some think he filmed that just after xmas so he must be in it yeah but in anycase our robron are getting back end of and we wont be dissapointed with our Maxine she will do us proud
    Hi Matty - it does sound like it’s definetly going to be an outstanding reunion episode and Maxine is going to do us proud and maybe Chas & Liv won’t be against it as much as we think - especially if Paddy is on board. I do hope that IM that learnt from his mistake and doesn’t do anything to split our boys up for a long time, infact never, unless one of them decides to leave. I don’t know if this stuff with Dr is a ploy or not but it doesn’t matter if it is because he’ll still be gone next week. Steven Flynn was in last weeks episode of Endeavour - he didn’t appear until after the first 45 mins and didn’t really say much the rest of the episode. The reunion on Thursday is going to be well worth the wait. Not long now.

Hi Matty - it does sound like it’s definetly going to be an outstanding reunion episode and Maxine is going to do us proud and maybe Chas & Liv won’t be against it as much as we think - especially if Paddy is on board. I do hope that IM that learnt from his mistake and doesn’t do anything to split our boys up for a long time, infact never, unless one of them decides to leave. I don’t know if this stuff with Dr is a ploy or not but it doesn’t matter if it is because he’ll still be gone next week. Steven Flynn was in last weeks episode of Endeavour - he didn’t appear until after the first 45 mins and didn’t really say much the rest of the episode. The reunion on Thursday is going to be well worth the wait. Not long now.
    Oh thanx Don missed last weeks Endvour what char did he play? was it a copper ? if he`s going to in the next years 50 years of morse must be somthing if he filmed that in late Dec yeah and i argee lets hope ED+IM have learnt the lesson and not mess with our Robron again DRama is all well and good but please give us some happy Robron times come on ED+IM let us see our Robron planning there Wedding proper this time yeah

Oh thanx Don missed last weeks Endvour what char did he play? was it a copper ? if he`s going to in the next years 50 years of morse must be somthing if he filmed that in late Dec yeah and i argee lets hope ED+IM have learnt the lesson and not mess with our Robron again DRama is all well and good but please give us some happy Robron times come on ED+IM let us see our Robron planning there Wedding proper this time yeah
    Hiya Matty - he played the part of an actor starring in a horror film.

There’s plenty storylines they could give the boys without it meaning them having to break them up again. All this latest stuff can only have made them stronger and more determined to stay together no matter what happens.
    Let’s see them have a really good wedding this year that is just about them and that it is planned correctly. That’s something else that’s to look forward too later in the year.

so my lovely robron friends

this is the start of the week that's in it

don't worry if it doesn't all happen at once there's bound to be a couple more twist and turns

we've come this far and mista iain probably just won't be able to help himself

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (19-02-2018), Sug-din (19-02-2018)

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (19-02-2018), Sug-din (19-02-2018)

Hi All

Ignore PD’s nose in this picture and focus on S hand that’s the important thing.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DWZ1k_FWkAA3nvU.jpg

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (19-02-2018)

Hi All

Ignore PD’s nose in this picture and focus on S hand that’s the important thing.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DWZ1k_FWkAA3nvU.jpg
    Hi Don those pics of our Rob has his ring on is all over twitter what is Aaron has got his ring on to? what if when they renite this week they do a propsual to each other again like the one they did in SSW 2016? i think our maxines ep on thursday will blow us away it will have passion romantic and emontion all thrown in and it will be amazing and our Danny+Ryan will be awesome with the scenes btw do you think Rob will move in straight away? or by the end of Month?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Hi Don those pics of our Rob has his ring on is all over twitter what is Aaron has got his ring on to? what if when they renite this week they do a propsual to each other again like the one they did in SSW 2016? i think our maxines ep on thursday will blow us away it will have passion romantic and emontion all thrown in and it will be amazing and our Danny+Ryan will be awesome with the scenes btw do you think Rob will move in straight away? or by the end of Month?
    Let’s hope there is pictures ofwith his ring on too coming online soon. Maybe there will be another proposal and they put on each other’s rings at the time. The reunion scenes will be brilliant I’m sure. I think he might move in nearly straight away because next week Vic says she’s struggling to look after PD so that sounds a bit like isn’t living there then. I hope he does move out straight away or at least spends more time at The Mill than at Vics

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Thread Information