Page 859 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 3597598098498578588598608618699099591359 ... LastLast
Results 8,581 to 8,590 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Don't understand why Danny miller came back to emmerdale, he is character's stories are like a record on repeat. Robert was alot more interesting when him and Aaron were apart

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    That was horrid. It's always good to see Robron, but otherwise that episode was a load of old poo. No thank you to Borel, Marlon, the feuding quiff and Aaron being bullied in prison again.

The only exception for me being the Belle and Lisa story line.
    This Liv story is daft in fact the Joe/Robron thing is even more stupid, if Joe is that wealthy then he must have more amusing and lucrative things to worry about than Robert and his partner/husband its ridiculous and very very rinse and repeat. Emmerdale seem to go through waves of really good stuff (reunion/Ross acid/Vanity + some more) and then today's drivel.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (17-04-2018), Fhionnuisce2 (18-04-2018), Sug-din (17-04-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    This Liv story is daft in fact the Joe/Robron thing is even more stupid, if Joe is that wealthy then he must have more amusing and lucrative things to worry about than Robert and his partner/husband its ridiculous and very very rinse and repeat. Emmerdale seem to go through waves of really good stuff (reunion/Ross acid/Vanity + some more) and then today's drivel.
    I've got to agree. Even within one week, Emmerdale can swing between utter excellence and total nonsense.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (18-04-2018), Sug-din (17-04-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    It does feel a bit like the situation of been there, done that already bought the t-shirt, the only differences in this storyline are that instead of a female PD getting in the way we have a Male PD and instead of a Male Bully we have a Female Bully. How unexpected and riveting!! Especially when it’s the run up to the awards - a bit more original story would surely have been more beneficial to their chances.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (18-04-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    It does feel a bit like the situation of been there, done that already bought the t-shirt, the only differences in this storyline are that instead of a female PD getting in the way we have a Male PD and instead of a Male Bully we have a Female Bully. How unexpected and riveting!! Especially when it’s the run up to the awards - a bit more original story would surely have been more beneficial to their chances.
    I think what Emmerdale are doing by repeating a storyline just over a year after the original, and with the same set of characters involved, is a disgrace. And a total bore.
    Last edited by EddyBee; 18-04-2018 at 16:31.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (18-04-2018), Sug-din (18-04-2018), tammyy2j (18-04-2018)

Hi Fellow Robroners please cheer up our Robron will soon put Joe Tate in his place you see and he certainly wont get his hands on Mill Cott yeah wy would ED make the set for Robron`s new home its defo not happening all this Joe stuff he will get his just desserts in the end you see just remmber what Rob said told Jimmy its only just the began yeah the old Rob would make mince meat out Joe Tate and i think he will do in the end and just remmber i think only a few months ago didnt our Ryan said something like we would see some of the old Rob soon ? just stay postive atm Joe Tate thinks he`s winning but in the long run both Robron +Cain will get there own back on Joe Tate

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (18-04-2018), Fhionnuisce2 (18-04-2018), Sug-din (18-04-2018)

I'm very cheerful about Robron post-reunion. I just feel very frustrated at the poor quality and 'rinse and repeat' of the stories being told.

To have kept the Robron dynamic fresh, exciting and relevant, Emmerdale should have been brave and given them a far more LGBT story line agenda after putting them back together. The fact that they have chosen not to do so is a huge shame as we have ended up with the nonsense stories from the kidnap to date. Stories that are really not delivering and which will not keep Robron on the show's centre stage. That would have been fresh and ground breaking in Soapland, drawing a lot of attention and interest to it.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (18-04-2018), Sug-din (18-04-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    I'm very cheerful about Robron post-reunion. I just feel very frustrated at the poor quality and 'rinse and repeat' of the stories being told.

To have kept the Robron dynamic fresh, exciting and relevant, Emmerdale should have been brave and given them a far more LGBT story line agenda after putting them back together. The fact that they have chosen not to do so is a huge shame as we have ended up with the nonsense stories from the kidnap to date. Stories that are really not delivering and which will not keep Robron on the show's centre stage. That would have been fresh and ground breaking in Soapland, drawing a lot of attention and interest to it.
    Hi Eddy i argee but keep the faith and stay postive i bet we see a bit of our old Rob soon enough and didnt Ryan say a few months back we could see that again ? and didnt he say to Jimmy its all about the end game yeah and mybe we only seing that only Rob`s is only palying along and we could see Robron+Cain join forces and breing Joe Tate down a peg or 2 and lets not forget weve got our special Robron coming soon so come on im still on my Fluffy Plane and ED+IM knows what great and wonderful Robron are and what asset they are

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Hi Fellow Robroners lets all get behind Robron they will sort out Joe Tate in the end they will turn out to be the better from it and Joe Tate will have egg on his face you see our Robr will get the upper hand and get the upper hand and our Rob will turn around to his advantage i think Robron will turn it to there advantage your see you dont mess with our Rob If its affects his loved ones and family just hold in there and be defeatest and im sure Cain will get involved somewhere along the line and lets all get behind Isoble she will be amazing in prison playing Liv she a great little actress and is a real asset to Emmerdale and PD could learn a thing or 2 lol

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

hi Fellow friends of to watch Endveour on itv3 now speak later yeah btw which sereis are they showing now? and ive missed the new sereis on itv1 when steven fynn was in in it ?

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (18-04-2018), Fhionnuisce2 (18-04-2018)

Thread Information