Page 1018 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 18518918968100810161017101810191020102810681118 ... LastLast
Results 10,171 to 10,180 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Emmerdale drops the biggest hint yet to Rebecca White's true fate.

One of Emmerdale's director's, George Siougas, slipped up on an Instagram picture/post of his ... 'George shared a picture with his Instagram followers of Anthony Head visiting his daughter on set.'

Full article, Digital Spy, 15/08/18.

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    I confess guys I’ve been a bit vocal on Twitter this afternoon about PD having too many returns after exiting over the last two years and wondering what she’s going to do after Lachlan gets caught out - because it looks like it’s been let slip that she’s still filming. When is enough going to be enough?
    cat with 9 lives is bex

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (15-08-2018), Sug-din (15-08-2018)

Hi Everybody of Topic just been watching are you being sereved on Gold wasnt that a great bristish comedyeah all those oneliners and John Inman to what a classic and about to watch hi-di-hi and then at 8pm be watching a bit Lewis on itv 3 x mattyyu

5. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (15-08-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    Hi Everybody of Topic just been watching are you being sereved on Gold wasnt that a great bristish comedyeah all those oneliners and John Inman to what a classic and about to watch hi-di-hi and then at 8pm be watching a bit Lewis on itv 3 x mattyyu
    I love it and most of those old BBC comedies with large casts.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (15-08-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    Emmerdale drops the biggest hint yet to Rebecca White's true fate.

One of Emmerdale's director's, George Siougas, slipped up on an Instagram picture/post of his ... 'George shared a picture with his Instagram followers of Anthony Head visiting his daughter on set.'

Full article, Digital Spy, 15/08/18.

Perhaps waiting until it had been confirmed one way or the other on screen would have been more sense than posting that photograph. I admit that is what prompted my comment I mentioned earlier, so I’m just as bad as everyone else with jumping to conclusions, but surely he would know that was bound to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    HI Don you havent been to vocal lol i seen those tweets but i think she`s gone Her Dad said he vists where his daughter worked and then the tweet was deleted but still say he wont around long now IM has gone and Kate Brooks has talken over as SP but of course we still see IM work still but not for long and i think the new team will get rid of all M silly chars including PD you see and dont forget what our Maxine tweeted she was excited about5 the new team meaning its all good stuff comimg up and includes our Robron to so keep faith weve got our Robron Wedding of the year to look forward to x btw what did you think of my last post ? matty
    Thanks Matty. I wasn’t nasty I just felt the need to say something, as I feel this building up of the character going and then her coming back again and again is just becoming incredibly boring and repetitive especially as the character doesn’t seem to have ever had any real strong purpose in the programme. I do hope you are right that she won’t be around that much longer.

I saw your post about the new Producers name on the credits - never noticed that. As you say we’ll still have some of IM’s stuff for a while but the new ones will give us the good Robron stuff too and even a bit of drama which can’t be any worse than some of the stuff we’ve had to put up with lately. It will be well worth the wait.

Sorrry this ended up a lot longer reply than I intended.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (15-08-2018)

Didn’t watch the episode live tonight and have to say I only actually watched the Chas & Paddy bits and maybe it’s because I wasn’t really concentrating but I was a bit confused what the bit with them in the back room after the phone call was about - even rewatching it again I still didn’t quite understand what Paddy was talking about - it felt like something had been missed out from before that or I’m just being incredibly dim!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Paul_Robs (15-08-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Didn’t watch the episode live tonight and have to say I only actually watched the Chas & Paddy bits and maybe it’s because I wasn’t really concentrating but I was a bit confused what the bit with them in the back room after the phone call was about - even rewatching it again I still didn’t quite understand what Paddy was talking about - it felt like something had been missed out from before that or I’m just being incredibly dim!
    not watched yet, will check out and report back

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (15-08-2018)

I watched and I wish I hadn't. It was very heavily dominated by Debbie. Though I don't mind Faith and young Sarah, they make no difference to me when they are acting as part players in Debbie dominated scenes.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

lizann (15-08-2018), Sug-din (15-08-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    I watched and I wish I hadn't. It was very heavily dominated by Debbie. Though I don't mind Faith and young Sarah, they make no difference to me when they are acting as part players in Debbie dominated scenes.
    plus charley's acting is bad

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (16-08-2018), Sug-din (16-08-2018)

Thread Information