Page 1014 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 14514914964100410121013101410151016102410641114 ... LastLast
Results 10,131 to 10,140 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Press Centre spoilers thread for the week beginning Monday, 20/08/18, week 34. Friday added.

Monday - Kerry is under suspicion. Matty confesses his fears. Belle shows her commitment.

Tuesday – Victoria jumps to conclusions. Pete tries to forge a connection. Jacob receives a stark warning.

Wednesday - Belle and Lachlan plan their future. Lachlan faces a race against time. Leanna takes her revenge.

Thurday (7pm) - Lachlan resorts to extreme measures. Nicola reaches the end of her tether. Lydia dreads her long-awaited news.

Thursday (8pm) - Nicola enacts sabotage. Lydia is confronted by her past. Liv makes a difficult admission.

Friday - Nicola and Bernice are exposed. Rhona receives closure. Pete questions Rhona's commitment.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (11-08-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    Good evening everyone.

A lovely summer's day like today dictated a very leisurely Pub lunch deep in the Hertfordshire countryisde. Sat outside which was lovely but perhaps I had a little too much drink. But, I'm allowed as I very seldom drink.

Light rain showers at present but very mild, 16c. I hope everyone is enjoying the weekend.
    Evening Eddy
    Having a very relaxing weekend . Weather has been clear here but not too hot. It sounds like you’ve had an enjoyable day.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (11-08-2018)

Press Centre spoilers thread for the week beginning Monday, 20/08/18, week 34. Friday added.

Monday - Kerry is under suspicion. Matty confesses his fears. Belle shows her commitment.

Tuesday – Victoria jumps to conclusions. Pete tries to forge a connection. Jacob receives a stark warning.

Wednesday - Belle and Lachlan plan their future. Lachlan faces a race against time. Leanna takes her revenge.

Thurday (7pm) - Lachlan resorts to extreme measures. Nicola reaches the end of her tether. Lydia dreads her long-awaited news.

Thursday (8pm) - Nicola enacts sabotage. Lydia is confronted by her past. Liv makes a difficult admission.

Friday - Nicola and Bernice are exposed. Rhona receives closure. Pete questions Rhona's commitment.
    Morning Eddy hope you had a good sat night? no Robron next week another little drought yeah the only thing worth watching is Matty`s s/l which so far is not to bad and Liv`s s/l all the other ones im not bothered and i hope we havent got more Laclan stuff if so im just might stop watching its getting to much TBH its way to to much what is IM doing getting people to swicth off and like i said i only watch for Our Robronlivion and Matty`s stuff i just FFWD SO come on ED get your Act togther otherwise the viewing figures will drop to that of Hollyoaks and im farily certain ITV dont want that

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (12-08-2018), Sug-din (12-08-2018)

Thanks EddyBee .... no Robron then ... I suppose that give me some time back in the evenings ..

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

Morning All👋

Do we think that we have finally seen the last of PD or is she going to make yet another comeback appearance like an irritation that you can’t get rid of?

Looks like next week is going to be another quiet week for our boys and will mean another FFWD of episodes looking for the good bits.😁

Hope everyone has a good week. 🙂

I think that Rebecca is alive and well. However, I am not paying too much attention to the whole nonsense because I refuse to get into the silly games Emmerdale likes to play with us. Also, I'm bored with it.

The very good news is that IM's terrible influence on the show will run out in a few short weeks time. Then the new team's efforts will gradually filter through to our screens. I am certain that things will improve, if only because it would be very difficult for anyone to be worse than IM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (12-08-2018)

I think that Rebecca is alive and well. However, I am not paying too much attention to the whole nonsense because I refuse to get into the silly games Emmerdale likes to play with us. Also, I'm bored with it.

The very good news is that IM's terrible influence on the show will run out in a few short weeks time. Then the new team's efforts will gradually filter through to our screens. I am certain that things will improve, if only because it would be very difficult for anyone to be worse than IM.
    Hi - unfortunately I think you’re right about PD - I too am bored with all this, it’s just repeating things over and over again with no real end to it.

Let’s be hopeful that this whole rubbish storylining in general is sorted out when the new team take over. I can imagine there won’t be major celebrations about ED winning the BSA this year as not only Robron fans have been fed up with the show. As you say it would be difficult for someone to come in and make it worse - I do feel sorry for Corrie - wonder what they’ve let theirselves in for?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (12-08-2018)

HI Fans if weve only got a few more weeks left untill all of IM stuff is done and the new producers take over wonder if we get them to whats coming up? and ive a feeling it be the new producers will give us our Robron wedding yeah and didnt our own Maxine tweeted shes excited about the new team mybe we have alot less Drama on ED and more down to earth s/l`s just hol;d on there we wil get our Robron Wedding and it be well worth it

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Hi fans of topic im watching Star Wars A new Hope at 630pm on itv2 thats is 1977 yeah i about 10 years old when it came out the pictures cant bealive it thats 40 years ago showing my age

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    Hi fans of topic im watching Star Wars A new Hope at 630pm on itv2 thats is 1977 yeah i about 10 years old when it came out the pictures cant bealive it thats 40 years ago showing my age

I might watch that too Matty. It’s not showing your age, it’s showing extra life experience .😁

Thread Information