Page 1021 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 21521921971101110191020102110221023103110711121 ... LastLast
Results 10,201 to 10,210 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    Hi Fellow Robroners have anybody seen the preview for the 27th-30th aug its got laclan with shoving a gun about and our Rob`s in the clips to but of course nothing going to happen to our Robron thats for certain and we got a our Robron Wedding to come so mybe it could be our Robron being to bring him down and the clip did look like Bell Running away from him
    Have just seen it Matty. If they killed Robert there would be a riot. He probably doesn’t actually shoot anybody with any luck. It’s time that Lachlan was found out and it’s only right that Robert should be involved. Hopefully Aaron is there to help him too. At least it looks like it’s happening soon anyway which is what this storyline needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Have just seen it Matty. If they killed Robert there would be a riot. He probably doesn’t actually shoot anybody with any luck. It’s time that Lachlan was found out and it’s only right that Robert should be involved. Hopefully Aaron is there to help him too. At least it looks like it’s happening soon anyway which is what this storyline needed.
    Hi dont panic Don nothing is going to happen to our Robron and Liv like i said ages ago our Robronlivon will would be the one s to bring Laclan down and wasnt that Belle runing away from him and was that belle that Laclan was holding ? and another thing is that most of the cast are filming the SSW 2018 atm so im guessing Robron will be fine so stay in foucused and its not long before we get to see our Robron wedding to come

3. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (18-08-2018)

Good morning everyone.

Lightly cloudy here in north London with the sun peeping through quite a bit, mild at 19c. Forecast to get warmer and sunnier as the day goes on and then staying dry. I hope everone has a lovely weekend.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (18-08-2018)

Ssw?
    Last edited by mrfreeman; 18-08-2018 at 12:48.

Quote Originally Posted by mrfreeman View Post
    Ssw?
    That’s Super Soap Week in October when they have a full week of special storylines. Like the big car crash where Emma killed James.

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    Good morning everyone.

Lightly cloudy here in north London with the sun peeping through quite a bit, mild at 19c. Forecast to get warmer and sunnier as the day goes on and then staying dry. I hope everone has a lovely weekend.
    Afternoon Eddy👋

It’s very dull here today and only about 15c and it’s very windy so just staying indoors and hoping it picks up later. Hope you and everyone has a relaxing weekend. 🙂

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (18-08-2018)

Hi dont panic Don nothing is going to happen to our Robron and Liv like i said ages ago our Robronlivon will would be the one s to bring Laclan down and wasnt that Belle runing away from him and was that belle that Laclan was holding ? and another thing is that most of the cast are filming the SSW 2018 atm so im guessing Robron will be fine so stay in foucused and its not long before we get to see our Robron wedding to come
    Hi Matty👍
    You’re right Robert will be ok and Roblivion will get him. That was Belle running away from him - hope that doesn’t mean it’s her that gets shot. It will be interesting to see what they have as the main storyline for SSW. I hope the awedding has been filmed before that time as we don’t want that much intense drama spoiling their day. Have a good weekend. 🙂

Hi Fellow fans hope everybody is fine isnt ED Fans on FB a strange bunch some think its going to Rob who Laclan shoots but of course its not our Rob its going to sombody different a twist i think it could even Belle who could get shot i know Thomas said it wouldnt do any harm to her but you never know one thing for sure that Robron will be fine end of and we got our wedding of the year to look forward to

12. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (18-08-2018)

Hi Fellow fans hope everybody is fine isnt ED Fans on FB a strange bunch some think its going to Rob who Laclan shoots but of course its not our Rob its going to sombody different a twist i think it could even Belle who could get shot i know Thomas said it wouldnt do any harm to her but you never know one thing for sure that Robron will be fine end of and we got our wedding of the year to look forward to
    Hi Matty - having a quite weekend hope you’re ok. 🙂
    There’s a few on there who are not very keen of Robert for some strange reason and also there’s quite a few PD fans there too so everybody is allowed an opinion. At least on here we know who are the most important people and that the real important storylines such as their wedding are the main thing we want to know about.

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Hi Matty - having a quite weekend hope you’re ok. 🙂
    There’s a few on there who are not very keen of Robert for some strange reason and also there’s quite a few PD fans there too so everybody is allowed an opinion. At least on here we know who are the most important people and that the real important storylines such as their wedding are the main thing we want to know about.
    Hi Don VERY true im watching a few old hi-di=hi dvd`s on my brothers box set tonight and at 9pm will watch Endvour on itv3

15. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (18-08-2018)

Thread Information