Page 1019 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 19519919969100910171018101910201021102910691119 ... LastLast
Results 10,181 to 10,190 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Is it possible a director could be that careless as to post such a huge spoiler?

Wouldn't the actress know she shouldn't be photographed?

Wouldn't the person who took the picture know as well?

I don't get it.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Thevillage For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (16-08-2018), Sug-din (16-08-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Thevillage View Post
    Is it possible a director could be that careless as to post such a huge spoiler?

Wouldn't the actress know she shouldn't be photographed?

Wouldn't the person who took the picture know as well?

I don't get it.
    It is surely very bad publicity to show something like that at this time when they are still building up speculation as to wether the character is actually alive or dead. I do not like the character (and sorry but I can’t see that changing) but I actually feel quite sorry for EH with the negative response there has been towards her being seen in a photograph. Hopefully this has been a misunderstanding and the photograph is not from as recent as people are being led to believe.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (16-08-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    It is surely very bad publicity to show something like that at this time when they are still building up speculation as to wether the character is actually alive or dead. I do not like the character (and sorry but I can’t see that changing) but I actually feel quite sorry for EH with the negative response there has been towards her being seen in a photograph. Hopefully this has been a misunderstanding and the photograph is not from as recent as people are being led to believe.
    Hi Don i think the Photo was a early one and Anthony Head did have a photo taken when Emily started first yeah you see Don im not to bothered with PD TBH i think she be gone soon enough anyway so come on fans lets all stay postive weve got a Roborn wedding to look forward to and its planning and that pic with our Rob in his waistcoat something must happen to have that pic spolier in the first place right you dont round in that sort of Dress sense for everyday where so mybe they do get the exam results but a bit late yeah

6. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (16-08-2018)

Press Centre spoilers for week beginning August 27th, week 35. Friday added.

Monday - Charity confides in Vanessa. Aaron has a plan. Bernice is forced to come clean.

Tuesday - Charity resolves to come clean. Aaron and Liv make preparations.Tracy's suspicions are confirmed.

Wednesday - Charity gets worrying news, Ryan wants answers. Frank offers his support.

Thursday (7pm) - Joe has extravagant plans, Rishi's out to impress, and Bernice gets flustered over Dr Cavanagh.

Thursday (8pm) - Rishi's date goes awry, Bernice makes a decision, and Joe seeks Sarah's approval.

Friday - Zak takes charge. Bernice struggles. Lachlan is secretly panicked.
    Last edited by EddyBee; 16-08-2018 at 19:00. Reason: added Friday's spoiler

8. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (16-08-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    Press Centre spoilers for week beginning August 27th, week 35.

Monday - Charity confides in Vanessa. Aaron has a plan. Bernice is forced to come clean.

Tuesday - Charity resolves to come clean. Aaron and Liv make preparations.Tracy's suspicions are confirmed.

Wednesday - Charity gets worrying news, Ryan wants answers. Frank offers his support.

Thursday (7pm) - Joe has extravagant plans, Rishi's out to impress, and Bernice gets flustered over Dr Cavanagh.

Thursday (8pm) - Rishi's date goes awry, Bernice makes a decision, and Joe seeks Sarah's approval.
    Friday - Zak takes charge. Bernice struggles. Lachlan is secretly panicked.

Everything that Rishi does 'goes awry'. The spoilers just repeat the same message.
    Last edited by EddyBee; 16-08-2018 at 18:58.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (16-08-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    Hi Don i think the Photo was a early one and Anthony Head did have a photo taken when Emily started first yeah you see Don im not to bothered with PD TBH i think she be gone soon enough anyway so come on fans lets all stay postive weve got a Roborn wedding to look forward to and its planning and that pic with our Rob in his waistcoat something must happen to have that pic spolier in the first place right you dont round in that sort of Dress sense for everyday where so mybe they do get the exam results but a bit late yeah
    Hi Matty - I hope you’re right about that photo being earlier than we think. It’s just the fact that they keep dragging out her appearances and exits that get me - I just wish they’d make their mind up if she was staying or going and then we’d know where we stand.

That waistcoat and tie is definetly not usual going to a meeting type of clothing. Maybe it’s a sample outfit for their wedding to see what Aaron thinks about it. They are probably pre occupied and that’s why they’ve forgotten about the results.

The Chas & Paddy scenes were good again tonight but the rest of it I really didn’t take a lot of notice of.

Typical that Diane is in and out of the hospital room when our beloved Andy’s child is poorly but anything happens to the real Sugden boy’s family and she’s too busy elsewhere.

So the accident only resulted in a few bruises - that was realistic and really necessary to show then!

I’m sorry but I find Marlon an annoying childish fool.

Why am I watching this live ? It’s so boring.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Perdita (16-08-2018), tammyy2j (16-08-2018)

The Chas & Paddy scenes were good again tonight but the rest of it I really didn’t take a lot of notice of.

Typical that Diane is in and out of the hospital room when our beloved Andy’s child is poorly but anything happens to the real Sugden boy’s family and she’s too busy elsewhere.
    I agree. The Chas and Paddy scenes were excellent. The rest was not stuff that I am interested in, especially the Debbie borefest.

I take it that the Amelia story line is never ever going to end.
    Last edited by EddyBee; 17-08-2018 at 07:26. Reason: spelling

16. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (16-08-2018)

So the accident only resulted in a few bruises - that was realistic and really necessary to show then!

I’m sorry but I find Marlon an annoying childish fool.

Why am I watching this live ? It’s so boring.
    but megan lost a shoe

18. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (17-08-2018)

Thread Information