Page 1200 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 20070011001150119011981199120012011202121012501300 ... LastLast
Results 11,991 to 12,000 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Hi Matty�� I’m fine thanks hope you are. Yeah, I’m in the North, up to now we’ve only had a few frosty mornings here but no snow yet, would like to think it’s going to miss us out. ��
    hi don its actually micheál here lol

just watched last nite and tonites ep

not that interested in brenda stuff and bored with kerry daz and family

only watching jessie just to see how it all fits in with robron and it seems to be moving along nice with ellis going next door. one thing though the mill front door doesn’t seem very strong

loved the robron scenes tonite but would’ve been even better if they’d had even a little hug

think the stuff with graeme will be good and for sure robert will come out on top and I think it will look like nicola will double cross him with graeme but she might turn round and double double cross graeme instead if that makes sense

evey bit of the guyz sls are great but just wonder if ed don’t quite see them as number one just now

a few years ago when they were having secret meetings and getting loved up all the time was great and i know life moves on but over the weekend was i was rereading few fics i did back then and it was just so exciting and kinda innocent. there’ll deffo be good stuff coming soon with the surrogacy and stuff and suppose i’d just like more robron now
    Last edited by Fhionnuisce2; 30-01-2019 at 21:06.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (30-01-2019)

Hi There lets all stay postive nothing going to happen our Robron its all DRama yeah and yeaj Nico will stab Rob in the back to save he own skin but i think Rob will get the better of Graham and get something on Graham you see and if they are still talking about this surracgy stuff all this is going to wraped very quickly yeah just hold in there it be fine and this time our Rob will have his husband Aaron fighting with him and the dingles to yeah so stay postive

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (31-01-2019), Sug-din (30-01-2019)

Hi fans do you what i would love it just for once that 1 of our Rob`s scams actully works out for it seems all the other chars seem to have there scams pay of of yeah and poor Rob seen to to fall flat like i said keep the faith our Robron will be just fine and now they are working togthere as a team and work things out as a couple and like next week with Liv`s s/l they are togther with her

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Hi There fans just a thought some on Twitter that Kim Tate could team up with Rob and she might think this devolpment of Rob`s could be a green light and if so then mybe Robron could get there baby fund what do you think ? matty

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    hi don its actually micheál here lol

just watched last nite and tonites ep

not that interested in brenda stuff and bored with kerry daz and family

only watching jessie just to see how it all fits in with robron and it seems to be moving along nice with ellis going next door. one thing though the mill front door doesn’t seem very strong

loved the robron scenes tonite but would’ve been even better if they’d had even a little hug

think the stuff with graeme will be good and for sure robert will come out on top and I think it will look like nicola will double cross him with graeme but she might turn round and double double cross graeme instead if that makes sense

evey bit of the guyz sls are great but just wonder if ed don’t quite see them as number one just now

a few years ago when they were having secret meetings and getting loved up all the time was great and i know life moves on but over the weekend was i was rereading few fics i did back then and it was just so exciting and kinda innocent. there’ll deffo be good stuff coming soon with the surrogacy and stuff and suppose i’d just like more robron now
    Micheal I am so sorry, I do keep doing this, I must concentrate more, please forgive me, yet again.

Some good points there Micheal. Hopefully we’re heading back into a time where the boys take more of a prominent role. I know the other characters have to have a chance but Robron are capable of doing so much more and covering things that only their characters can make interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Micheal I am so sorry, I do keep doing this, I must concentrate more, please forgive me, yet again.

Some good points there Micheal. Hopefully we’re heading back into a time where the boys take more of a prominent role. I know the other characters have to have a chance but Robron are capable of doing so much more and covering things that only their characters can make interesting.
    Hi Don i sometimes do that to its my age getting old lol and what did you think of last post ? matty x

11. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (31-01-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    Hi Don i sometimes do that to its my age getting old lol and what did you think of last post ? matty x
    Hi Matty - think I must have been having a ‘Senior Moment’ lol 😆

That would be a good twist if Robert & Kim actually agreed on something like that rather than the speculation that she’s going to be nasty to him. x

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (31-01-2019)

Robert Sugden is left devastated as Graham Foster's revenge is revealed.

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/emm...foster-revenge

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (31-01-2019), Sug-din (31-01-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    Robert Sugden is left devastated as Graham Foster's revenge is revealed.

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/emm...foster-revenge
    Poor Robert.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (31-01-2019), Sug-din (31-01-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    Poor Robert.
    Hi Eddy i argee all he wants to do is to start a family with his true love Aaron his husband and gets knock down yeah it be nice for a change that our Rob scam actully works for Rob all the other chars seem to get away with it

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (31-01-2019), Fhionnuisce2 (31-01-2019), Sug-din (31-01-2019)

Thread Information