Page 1265 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 26576511651215125512631264126512661267127513151365 ... LastLast
Results 12,641 to 12,650 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Hi There just of topic been thinking Endvour+Lewis and hany eps they made well Inspector Morseran for 33 eps over about 10 years and same again for Lewis 33 Eps over 10 years so i would expect Endvour would follow suit yeah? becuse didnt i hear Kevin Watley say they wouldnt do more eps that IM and it wouldnt be right if they do more eps? if eveybody knows what im saying matty xx

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (14-04-2019), Sug-din (14-04-2019)

Well evening eveybody im bored now watching Lewis on itv3 now ive wondering which Dr Who DVD to watch Castrovalva the Peter Davidson of Tom Bakers Logopolis or Genesis of the Daleks anyone?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (14-04-2019)

Good morning everyone.

Another lovely sunny morning, but it's cold again, presently just 2c here and feeling a lot less than that. I have a heavy head cold to deal with, perhaps a bit of a chest infection. Luckily, I always make sure to have a packet of Lemsip at home for these occasions.

I hope everyone is having a good weekend.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    Well evening eveybody im bored now watching Lewis on itv3 now ive wondering which Dr Who DVD to watch Castrovalva the Peter Davidson of Tom Bakers Logopolis or Genesis of the Daleks anyone?
    Hi Matty - hope you enjoyed whichever Dr Who you watched. I personally would have gone for the Peter Davidson one, but that’s mainly because I liked the way he looked.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    Good morning everyone.

Another lovely sunny morning, but it's cold again, presently just 2c here and feeling a lot less than that. I have a heavy head cold to deal with, perhaps a bit of a chest infection. Luckily, I always make sure to have a packet of Lemsip at home for these occasions.

Good Morning Eddy👋

It’s sunny and about 7c - I haven’t been out yet so can’t say if it’s cold or not.

Sorry to hear you’re poorly. Hope you feel better soon. Take care of yourself. 🤗

Best Wishes to everyone.🙂

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (14-04-2019), Fhionnuisce2 (14-04-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    Good morning everyone.

hi eddie

sorry you feeling bit under the weather and hope you better soon and prob best just staying put in the warm

its cold with rain and wind here and don't think it'll get much above 5c

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    Morning Don its sunny down south to about 6c what did you think about the Joke Rob made to aaron about its be Aaron`s swimmers that was so funny and could this £5000 money Liv wants could that the money for the baby fund? good on you Liv you go and tell Rob+Aaron but at least its coming to an end and just hold in there we will have a Robron Baby in the end just be pataince if be in RL it be a bore for 9months so they have to put in a bit of Drama but good Drama and nothing major it be all worth it and the main thing we will lots more Robron screentime
    hi matty

agree about liv and glad that maya stuff ending soon

I think youre right there will have to be some drama along the way with robron baby because nine months long time and the mother will prob not be in it much that's why I wouldn't want it to be anyone in the village cos it would mean she was always around when it should be just aaron and robert

I know some people thought it was vic but don't think that be good idea cos she would obvs have big part in baby growing up

strange but I think her charecter looks actually older with new hairstyle

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Good Morning Eddy👋

It’s sunny and about 7c - I haven’t been out yet so can’t say if it’s cold or not.

Sorry to hear you’re poorly. Hope you feel better soon. Take care of yourself. 🤗

Best Wishes to everyone.🙂
    hi don

glad its sunny there hope you having nice weekend

I was trying to look back for spoilers but not doing too well but I think the guyz are on at least at the start of the week so looking forward to that

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Hi Matty - hope you enjoyed whichever Dr Who you watched. I personally would have gone for the Peter Davidson one, but that’s mainly because I liked the way he looked.
    Hi Don what did you think of post i posted about the eps of Lewis and Endvour and Inspector Morse?

15. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (15-04-2019)

Before I make any other comments later on -

What the heck was Leyla wearing?

Thread Information