Page 1263 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 26376311631213125312611262126312641265127313131363 ... LastLast
Results 12,621 to 12,630 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    Great scenes of Aaron and Robert tonight. I loved the sofa stuff. A huge thank you to Queen Maxine.
    Me Too Eddy such a lovely momment and romantic our Maxine does get the very best out of our Robron mybe some of the other Writers need to take notes yeah and even KH+KB+LS need to look as well and even the baby talk was great the line rob about it Aaron`s swimmers will do all the work made laugh such funny line and you see our Robron can do comedy yeah and Maxine does that in her eps and for when she writes for Robron

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (11-04-2019), Fhionnuisce2 (12-04-2019), Sug-din (12-04-2019)

how long has maxine been a show writer, i see that name mentioned alot by robron fans

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (12-04-2019), Sug-din (12-04-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    how long has maxine been a show writer, i see that name mentioned alot by robron fans
    Since 2013 or thereabouts

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (12-04-2019), Fhionnuisce2 (12-04-2019), lizann (12-04-2019), Sug-din (12-04-2019)

morning robroners

well just caught up with last nites eps and looks like loads of posts to catch up on here but for sure no one can beat queen maxine for robron scenes and even happy to sit through mad stuff about bird watching and food tasting just for them

great stuff like the guyz getting ready to go to the meeting, both of them smuggled up watching movie, robert with liv, all great and also danny’s acting the way arron can look at robert and say it all without a word

find some of the maya stuff hard to watch actually but surprised about the money cos I thought for a minute that the point of being on the bridge was that liv might push maya over into the river not really to kill her just get her very wet

the money is actually a bit odd but it ended without maya saying anything so could be a trap by liv cos she has texts maya sent setting up the meeting and she also told robert that she caught him with someone so theres more pointers for when things come out

jacob was really horrible to liv telling her like that and then lying but in the end she is a better person and I think will be the one person there for him when it all comes out which is hopefully soon

the actress who was sack yesterday I though her character was annoy at first but then it seemed she might actually be a laugh doe we know if she’ll be written out or someone else will just take over and no one notice like they do with the kids
    Last edited by Fhionnuisce2; 12-04-2019 at 10:32.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (12-04-2019), Sug-din (12-04-2019)

What’s Next, from the Metro newspaper.

Who receives a letter that will have huge consequences?

Who is set to get some life changing news?

Who’s set for a love triangle and will have to fight to be chosen as number one?

Who is set to take drastic action to save a loved one when they find out a troubling truth?

Remember, these spoilers relate to all our UK soaps and not just to Emmerdale.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (12-04-2019), Sug-din (12-04-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    morning robroners

well just caught up with last nites eps and looks like loads of posts to catch up on here but for sure no one can beat queen maxine for robron scenes and even happy to sit through mad stuff about bird watching and food tasting just for them

great stuff like the guyz getting ready to go to the meeting, both of them smuggled up watching movie, robert with liv, all great and also danny’s acting the way arron can look at robert and say it all without a word

find some of the maya stuff hard to watch actually but surprised about the money cos I thought for a minute that the point of being on the bridge was that liv might push maya over into the river not really to kill her just get her very wet

the money is actually a bit odd but it ended without maya saying anything so could be a trap by liv cos she has texts maya sent setting up the meeting and she also told robert that she caught him with someone so theres more pointers for when things come out

jacob was really horrible to liv telling her like that and then lying but in the end she is a better person and I think will be the one person there for him when it all comes out which is hopefully soon

the actress who was sack yesterday I though her character was annoy at first but then it seemed she might actually be a laugh doe we know if she’ll be written out or someone else will just take over and no one notice like they do with the kids
    You made some really good comments there Micheal.👍

All the scenes with the boys & Liv yesterday were really good - thanks to Maxine. She’s the best writer for Roblivion. 🤗

I just read that about the character being sacked this morning. They said in the article that they aren’t sure if her scenes that have already been shot will be shown or not. I may be totally wrong but I think that her character may just be written out - they’ll find someway that she had to leave the Village suddenly.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (12-04-2019), Fhionnuisce2 (12-04-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    Hi Don good to se our Boy`s what did you think of last few posts and the reply that Eddy sent me ? like Eddy said we will get have a Robron Baby this year and mybe Seb comes back its all about Drama along the way nothing is simple with our Robron never is but lest they will be doing it togther and singing from the same sheet and of course more Robron screentime to it be well worth it in the end

Hi Matty 👋

I agree it would be great if the boys could get a storyline without obstacles being put in their way. It’s ok sometimes but they’ve got as much right for things to be straightforward for a change. We’ve already had some dramas in this s/l already. I do think they will get a baby in the end though and it will be worth the wait.

I’m still not sure if Seb will return permanently. I think it would be good for them to have their main focus on their very own child and the dramas and joys that come with that and how they deal with being full time parents. As you say more screentime.👍

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (12-04-2019), Fhionnuisce2 (12-04-2019)

That’s the sort of ending to an episode we like. Way to go Liv - we’ll done.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (13-04-2019), Fhionnuisce2 (12-04-2019)

HI well done Liv youve got evidence and come on keep going and keep asking for the £5000 that money could be for Aaron+Rob for there baby

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (13-04-2019), Fhionnuisce2 (12-04-2019), Paul_Robs (13-04-2019), Sug-din (12-04-2019)

The boys looking great, even first thing in the morning. Loved the dream chat and them approaching David together as a couple.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (13-04-2019), Fhionnuisce2 (12-04-2019), Paul_Robs (13-04-2019)

Thread Information