Page 1257 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 25775711571207124712551256125712581259126713071357 ... LastLast
Results 12,561 to 12,570 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    Hello. I have a Midsomer that I have not yet seen (the one with the visiting Danish detective).

Hi Eddy oh right and BTW Eddy is it our Rob birthday this month? and if it is and didnt our Maxine say they will mention it or do something to celeabrate it? matty

2. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (07-04-2019)

Hi im might watch reunion ep from Feb 2018 and the follow up eps and the mybe the eps for the engagement eps and the layby propsuel and the wedding ep

Unconfirmed spoilers for Robron and others.

1/4:This Spring Emmerdale will break with tradition by telling a story in two parts, two weeks apart. In part one (Week 17: 20th - 26th April) the characters head into Hotten for a ‘Big Night Out’. Determined to let their hair down for a host of different reasons, Leyla, Priya, David, Tracy, Maya, Kerry, Rhona, Victoria, Ellis, Aaron, Robert and Bernice head to a nightclub for a night out on the tiles.

2/4: It’s a night of huge revelations and unexplained outcomes. No one will be quite sure of what exactly has happened… As the villagers party away they are sent into a haywire of confusion when the fire alarm sounds and the bouncers evacuate everyone into the street.

3 and 4: Once outside confusion reigns amongst the villagers and the game is finally up for Maya as she and Jacob are caught by one of the girls. Rhona is smarting after feeling jealous over Pete and meets a handsome stranger whilst Victoria struggles to locate her friends in the confusion outside the club.

5: .Then two weeks later (Week 19: 4th - 10th May) Emmerdale will air a collection of flashback episodes which will take the audience back to that night and finally reveal what really happened and why lives will be changed forever. In some of Emmerdale’s most gripping episodes ever, it will all become clear…

As I said these are all unconfirmed spoilers. They are coming from an anonymous source. I'm posting them because a lot of people are taking them very seriously, so I thought I would share.

CLICK RIGHT HERE.
    thanx eddie all looks exciting

glad maya getting caught and hope any changes for robron are all good

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    Hi im might watch reunion ep from Feb 2018 and the follow up eps and the mybe the eps for the engagement eps and the layby propsuel and the wedding ep
    hi matty hows you

are you watching those eps on yt or is it the channel over there that has old shows

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    hi matty hows you

are you watching those eps on yt or is it the channel over there that has old shows
    Hi Micheal no its on my sky+planner on my box but you can watch it on any YT channels

7. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (08-04-2019)

Hi Don hope you are well and what did you think of my last fews pots today and yesterday and going by some spoliers its all looking good and i think we have a baby Robron this year ans if so it could around xmas time if the timing is right

9. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Evening All👋 Hope everyone has had a good weekend.👍
    I’ve been out of the loop for a couple of days - real life!

I’ve just caught up with Thursday and Friday eps.
    All I’ll say about Thursday is - thought the slap was something that should have happened a while ago. Go Debbie!!

The boys were looking mighty fine on Friday, blue is definetlycolour. Good to see him & working together on repairing the fence and family bonding.

Hope Bear isn’t sticking around - not really an asset.

Do we get more of the boys this next week - is this when the Surrogacy story is picked up again?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    Hi Don hope you are well and what did you think of my last fews pots today and yesterday and going by some spoliers its all looking good and i think we have a baby Robron this year ans if so it could around xmas time if the timing is right
    Hi Matty

I’m fine thanks, hope you’re ok. I’m just catching up with comments from last few days so promise I’ll get back to you asap.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

I would give it a miss. It's full of Debbie, Grahame and Kim, with far too much Bear Wolf thrown in for some inexplicable reason. Horrible.
    Hi Eddy - You told me to give Thursday a miss and I should have - I ffwd through over 90% of it.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (07-04-2019), Fhionnuisce2 (08-04-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Evening All👋 Hope everyone has had a good weekend.👍
    I’ve been out of the loop for a couple of days - real life!

I’ve just caught up with Thursday and Friday eps.
    All I’ll say about Thursday is - thought the slap was something that should have happened a while ago. Go Debbie!!

The boys were looking mighty fine on Friday, blue is definetlycolour. Good to see him & working together on repairing the fence and family bonding.

Hope Bear isn’t sticking around - not really an asset.

Do we get more of the boys this next week - is this when the Surrogacy story is picked up again?
    Hi Don yeah we have Robron next week and its thurs ep they talk about it and its our Maxine`s eps and im sure she will do it right yeah and mybe we get a hug or kiss to

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (07-04-2019), Fhionnuisce2 (08-04-2019), Sug-din (08-04-2019)

Thread Information