Page 1250 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 25075011501200124012481249125012511252126013001350 ... LastLast
Results 12,491 to 12,500 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Some good comedy scenes from the boys. They are a miss when they are not on screen.

Sorry but Kim Tate is not irresistible - there is no choice between her and going to jail.
    Last edited by Sug-din; 28-03-2019 at 20:58. Reason: Grammar

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (28-03-2019)

vanessa is no masterful criminal just really annoying

she more a stalker for charity than partner

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (28-03-2019), Fhionnuisce2 (28-03-2019), Sug-din (28-03-2019)

I think the second ep was better than the first specially cos more of the guyz

that kim is something else thinking every man fancys her

but maybe she just wants to use it in her moves against moira

actually I was surprised she told him about joe so quickly rather than keep him in suspense for a bit

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

Perdita (29-03-2019), Sug-din (28-03-2019)

Evening All - I ffwd through the whole episode tonight - nothing really interested me that much. Did I miss anything important?

Hope everyone has an enjoyable and relaxing weekend.

Good morning everyone.

It's 9c here with a delightful sweet breeze. Temps forecast to reach 17c today in north London. Totally lovely, but I'm wondering how long it will last. Wishing everyone here a lovely weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    Good morning everyone.

It's 9c here with a delightful sweet breeze. Temps forecast to reach 17c today in north London. Totally lovely, but I'm wondering how long it will last. Wishing everyone here a lovely weekend.
    Morning Eddy 👋
    It’s only 8c here at the moment but at least the suns out. We have had a forecast that it’s going to get colder next week but hopefully not for long.

Hope you and everyone else enjoys their weekend.🤗

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (30-03-2019), Paul_Robs (30-03-2019)

I have enjoyed this weeks Emmerdale, lovely to see & Robert so much, the scenes were amazing and the story was fun for a change, it showed Robron as a proper couple doing stuff together. I hope this is going to continue running through to what I hope will be a really meaningful surrogacy storyline, they deserve something really emotional and of course it will be a rollercoaster of emotions.

I think we all want them to now have a child of their own although I am intrigued to see what happens with Seb as that cannot be forgotten surely.

Vanity I am not overly excited about, they seem to have been forced together.

Some other stories are now getting better, Cain and Moira, bizarrely I am finding the Home Farm stuff amusing although I cannot get over Kim looking like a rather badly made up drag queen.
    Last edited by Paul_Robs; 30-03-2019 at 16:29.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (30-03-2019)

cain aint much of a hard man

14. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (30-03-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    I have enjoyed this weeks Emmerdale, lovely to see & Robert so much, the scenes were amazing and the story was fun for a change, it showed Robron as a proper couple doing stuff together. I hope this is going to continue running through to what I hope will be a really meaningful surrogacy storyline, they deserve something really emotional and of course it will be a rollercoaster of emotions.

I think we all want them to now have a child of their own although I am intrigued to see what happens with Seb as that cannot be forgotten surely.

Vanity I am not overly excited about, they seem to have been forced together.

Some other stories are now getting better, Cain and Moira, bizarrely I am finding the Home Farm stuff amusing although I cannot get over Kim looking like a rather badly made up drag queen.
    Hi Paul👋
    There were some really good scenes this time around and it was really great seeing them working totally together as a team. I was even able to manage to put up with Vanessa - the power of Robron must have been working it’s magic on the character. There are still the odd mentions of a future baby so I’m looking forward to them carrying this surrogacy storyline on and it will probably be better if it’s a slow process than a quick sort out as it means it may get the correct treatment.

They really do need a child of their own now - I hope they don’t just write Seb out unless there’s a logical reason for him not being mentioned any more, but I do feel that if the lovely Lily is recast it won’t work, no matter how long they keep Seb off screen, as people will not forget her.

It does seem more and more with every episode that they are trying to make a female version of Robron, but it just isn’t working, as you say it seems forced and rushed.

I have to admit to not really paying much attention to the Kim Tate stuff. I don’t mean to be cruel but the character is past the irresistible to all men phase - she’s not the previous younger Kim and I do still feel like she’s coming over too much like a very bad pantomime villian amongst other things.

Hope you’re having a good weekend. 🙂

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Paul_Robs (30-03-2019)

Next week's video previews.

Take a look on the main ITV Emmerdale site. CLICK HERE.

Aaron and Robert are not there.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (31-03-2019)

Thread Information